Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Don't panic Mannering

Rice 13

Default Don't panic Mannering

Halfway through what was always going to be a tough month for us this season, people are starting to panic about results even saying he isn't the right man for the job.

We were in a similar position earlier in the season with luck and results going against us, even the fact that the squad like then is again suffering from injuries, yes the transfer window has again passed us by and nothing. No signs of a loan signing coming in. But really do you just expect the club to go out and pay over the odds for a player who could do the business whilst at the same time looking for a final pay day.

BD needs time and hopefully we can give it to him as after all he turned our rivals from down the road from a club struggling for survival (like ourselves) into a Premiership club.

So please don't keep on blaming it on him until the end of the season at the least, if we stay up then next season is a time to judge him and not until.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No wonder my post count..

Default Re: Don't panic Mannering

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns
    Halfway through what was always going to be a tough month for us this season, people are starting to panic about results even saying he isn't the right man for the job.

We were in a similar position earlier in the season with luck and results going against us, even the fact that the squad like then is again suffering from injuries, yes the transfer window has again passed us by and nothing. No signs of a loan signing coming in. But really do you just expect the club to go out and pay over the odds for a player who could do the business whilst at the same time looking for a final pay day.

BD needs time and hopefully we can give it to him as after all he turned our rivals from down the road from a club struggling for survival (like ourselves) into a Premiership club.

So please don't keep on blaming it on him until the end of the season at the least, if we stay up then next season is a time to judge him and not until.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post.
    I'm more worried about the use of my Left foot

Weltmeister

And of course, there's still enough games left to more than double our current points tally too!

(Is that too optimistic??)

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Who cares Anyway...?

It's Mainwaring, not Mannering.

I agree, to a point.

The public criticism is something I don't like though, and that's something I can judge BD on now. Also the excuses and blaming the age of the team is wearing thin and can't be good for team morale. If you don't like what you see then do something about it. From October onwards CC was getting points on a regular basis (albeit draws much of the time) which kept thing ticking over. I actually think we wuld have beaten the likes of Norwich and Charlton anyway, and probablyu have got more from the previous 5 or 6 games.

I'm not saying BD out or anything daft, I just think he needs to be a bit more positive, stop making excuses, and get the team playing again, give them a bit of a confidence boost.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1988
    I agree, to a point.

The public criticism is something I don't like though, and that's something I can judge BD on now. Also the excuses and blaming the age of the team is wearing thin and can't be good for team morale. If you don't like what you see then do something about it. From October onwards CC was getting points on a regular basis (albeit draws much of the time) which kept thing ticking over. I actually think we wuld have beaten the likes of Norwich and Charlton anyway, and probablyu have got more from the previous 5 or 6 games.

I'm not saying BD out or anything daft, I just think he needs to be a bit more positive, stop making excuses, and get the team playing again, give them a bit of a confidence boost.
    Now that IS a good post.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1988
    I agree, to a point.

Agree with a fair bit of this. Entirely behind davies, as i was colin, but wish he'd stop making excuses and finding things to blame. Things are how they are and he should either do something about them or get on with it!
    Everything he says has no benefit for the team, it merely seems to push the blame, if there is any to be levelled, away from 'billy davies'... as he would no doubt say!

Banned

What a stupid thread to put on..........................people come on here to publicly slit their wrists and you go and post some common sense, Stop it now, Forest have lost and some of the poor dears cannot get through to the Samaritans, so they worry on here.

I have more faith in BD than I ever had in CC, all it takes is one win and we could go on an unbeaten run again UUU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daztheman
    I have more faith in BD than I ever had in CC, all it takes is one win and we could go on an unbeaten run again UUU REDS!!!
    here here

Right all your lot, get your arse to the bookies and put a fiver on a Forest win against Derby, money where the mouth is!

Who cares Anyway...?

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm
    Right all your lot, get your arse to the bookies and put a fiver on a Forest win against Derby, money where the mouth is!
    What odds are they giving?

Thing is,he had since christmas,to asses his squad,and try and bring someone in.He's say excuses like these young players and that we cannot bring anyone in.I do think they lack exprience.Board don't want to spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Cares Anyway...?
    What odds are they giving?
    You'd get £14 for a fiver.

to paraphrase Les Dennis if thats the result I'll give you the money myself!

No wonder my post count..

Quote Originally Posted by --Jacko--
    here here
    here here here

#FindElaine

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm
    You'd get £14 for a fiver.
    Those odds are shocking. Thought we'd be alot longer than that with our shocking run of form of late and weakened squad

Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine