Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 526 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 13137

Thread: Now Playing

  1. #26
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re:Now Playing



    Tis the best way.

    I always find it odd, music taste - take Feeder as a recently discussed case study - I should like them, they play in a style on the whole I like, they're well respected etc - and for some reason they just don't do it for me..


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

  3. #27

    Default Re:Now Playing

    I like Feeder's third and fourth albums, but Comfort In Sound was a disappointment (anyone else think tracks 4 through to 8 or so sound almost identical?), and Polythene is shite.


  4. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Feeder's new album is far too soppy for their young target market - they've always made good easy listening, but I'm no big fan of wholly commercialised rock (although Green Day appear to be following the chart path - I'm a big fan of the new album but can see that it's been contructed for a far wider audience than their previous pop-punk efforts).

    I have to confess to liking Duran Duran's new stuff, it compliments my subconscious desires for 80s tack with a new modern sound - their next single 'What happens tomorrow' is class - download it.

    I'm also listening to 'A' 'Starbucks'...whatever happened to those amusingly camp American folk?




  5. #29
    Col
    Guest

    Default Re:Now Playing

    They realised they were shit :-X :-\


  6. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Sarf
    Posts
    28,317

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Ash - Burn Baby Burn.


  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    They realised they were s**t :-X :-\
    Quite possible...I love that Starbucks song though - tis' quality.




  8. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Led Zepplin - Fool in the Rain


  9. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    28

    Default Re:Now Playing

    chime by orbital, great tune (in football factory when zeberdee is a young kid sniffing glue and telling the judge in court to fuck off "and if anyone nicks mah lacoste jacket again i'll fuckin' batteh dem")

    great tune !


  10. #34
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re:Now Playing

    I like Chime

    Not as good as 'The box' tho (the full one on the album rather than the shitty single).


  11. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    225

    Default Re:Now Playing

    The Orbital - techno hippies Haven't they quit or something?

    I recorded the Cardiff Charity Gigg onto Minidisc, so I've got that on at the moment.

    At home I have Scott Weiland's solo album on (still haven't got Velvet revolver's album).


  12. #36
    Col
    Guest

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo
    The Orbital - techno hippies Haven't they quit or something?

    I recorded the Cardiff Charity Gigg onto Minidisc, so I've got that on at the moment.

    At home I have Scott Weiland's solo album on (still haven't got Velvet revolver's album).
    Get it!!

    Saw them in Brum last week


  13. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    225

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo
    The Orbital - techno hippies Haven't they quit or something?

    I recorded the Cardiff Charity Gigg onto Minidisc, so I've got that on at the moment.

    At home I have Scott Weiland's solo album on (still haven't got Velvet revolver's album).
    Get it!!

    Saw them in Brum last week
    I have the Velvet Revolver Album now, haven't had a chance to listen yet though. I hope it's as good as it could be.


  14. #38

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Alec C, Duran Durans new stuff is absolute pish. Fat aged pop stars that should know better they are [/yoda].

    Currently r0x0rising to both Biffy Clyro albums "The Vertigo of Bliss" and "Infinity Land"


  15. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaggeh
    Alec C, Duran Durans new stuff is absolute pish. Fat aged pop stars that should know better they are [/yoda].

    Currently r0x0rising to both Biffy Clyro albums "The Vertigo of Bliss" and "Infinity Land"

    Of course it's shite, that's why I love it - despite my affiliation to proper music I have a strong taste of the absolutely crap


  16. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Wrocław, Poland
    Posts
    2,007

    Default Re:Now Playing

    In Flames - Clayman


  17. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Final Straw - Snow Patrol


  18. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Sarf
    Posts
    28,317

    Default Re:Now Playing

    The killers - (again!)


  19. #43
    Daniel
    Guest

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Tutts
    The Living Daylights - A-ha

    Your a new age type freak of the 80's aren't you?


  20. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Sarf
    Posts
    28,317

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutts
    The Living Daylights - A-ha

    Your a new age type freak of the 80's aren't you?
    Yes indeedy!

    Now Playing:

    FLip and Fill - In my Eyes


  21. #45

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Got the Kasabian album in the post this morning, quality.. like, the stone roses meets the music.

    Also currently r0x0ring to Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul


  22. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,719

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Greatest Hits - the Eagles
    Currently on heartache tonight


  23. #47

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Goldie Looking Chain - Half Man Half Machine


  24. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Sarf
    Posts
    28,317

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaggeh
    Got the Kasabian album in the post this morning, quality.. like, the stone roses meets the music.
    Also currently r0x0ring to Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul
    Couldn't be a finer compination. The Music are awesome and rather underappreciated.

    As for the Stone Roses - Best Band Ever.


  25. #49

    Default Re:Now Playing

    The Music are better live than they are on record (in my opinion). I thought the first album was a bit patchy, and so haven't invested in the second album yet. I also thought their mild change in style before they released the first album was a change for the worse. Having said that, they're still good.


  26. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,130

    Default Re:Now Playing

    Snow Patrol
    Run


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •