Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 178 of 349 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 8709

Default Re: The CoronaVirus MEGA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Don't be proud pal, ask someone for help, 95% of people will be fucking delighted to help you so even if the 1st person is a ****, the 2and won't be!
    Stay safe pal and keep fucking isolated!
    Whereabouts are you Mr Jones?
    Oak Tree, Mansfield.

I'm reasoning that doing without bread for 5 days is no great loss. The kids are usually content with cereal for breakfast rather than toast anyway. Got enough food in the freezer for at least a week, and the milkman brings a weeks worth of milk on Monday mornings anyway. Have a prescription that I need to pick up by Tuesday at the latest. So I'm going to phone tomorrow, explain my circumstances and ask them whether they will deliver it, and all future ones, at least while this is going on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Forestjones View Post
    Oak Tree, Mansfield.

I'm reasoning that doing without bread for 5 days is no great loss. The kids are usually content with cereal for breakfast rather than toast anyway. Got another food in the freezer for at least a week, and the milkman brings a weeks worth of milk on Monday mornings anyway. Have a prescription that I need to pick up by Tuesday at the latest. So I'm going to phone tomorrow, explain my circumstances and ask them whether they will deliver it, and all future ones, at least while this is going on.
    Genuinely, if you are struggling with anything drop me a pm and I'll sort it pal, don't put yourself at risk.

Genuinely, if you are struggling with anything drop me a pm and I'll sort it pal, don't put yourself at risk.
    Thanks very much. I'm touched and grateful. I will do that if the need arises.

The Foam Hand

Oak Tree, Mansfield.

I'm reasoning that doing without bread for 5 days is no great loss. The kids are usually content with cereal for breakfast rather than toast anyway. Got enough food in the freezer for at least a week, and the milkman brings a weeks worth of milk on Monday mornings anyway. Have a prescription that I need to pick up by Tuesday at the latest. So I'm going to phone tomorrow, explain my circumstances and ask them whether they will deliver it, and all future ones, at least while this is going on.
    If it becomes a struggle pm me, I’m in Sutton so not far away. I’ll drop off what you need and PayPal me the cost afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    If it becomes a struggle pm me, I知 in Sutton so not far away. I値l drop off what you need and PayPal me the cost afterwards.
    I was going to subbie you and take the credit anyway.

The Foam Hand

I was going to subbie you and take the credit anyway.
    I wish I could take the test. If I’ve had the bastard thing I’d be out helping everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    Surely sesame street doesn't want him?
    Today's lesson is bought to you by Big and Daddy.
    Touch your toes.

If it becomes a struggle pm me, I知 in Sutton so not far away. I値l drop off what you need and PayPal me the cost afterwards.
    And thanks very much to you too Bryn. You and Wes are top blokes.

I wish I could take the test. If I’ve had the bastard thing I’d be out helping everyone.
    Yes, that's what I've been thinking too. I had flu symptoms that caused me to sleep 40 hours over the course of two days in December.

I'm touched
    Wes hasn't been round yet, but don't worry , it won't take long.

F0rum Enemy No. 1.

It’s a weird think to worry about, but glad I had my hair cut right before this all started. I’m going to have a full white man afro in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    It’s a weird think to worry about, but glad I had my hair cut right before this all started. I’m going to have a full white man afro in a few weeks.
    I normally keep my hair fairly short, so already its way longer than I normally would have it. I was looking at ordering a hair trimmer to do it myself but there are so many and all at different price-points with no obvious difference. Anybody recommend one?

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

So the antibody test, does that mean if you've had it you can't get it? Are you no longer a carrier or contagious? You could still spread it by touching though.

I hope any advice given about it is a bit more stringent than the advice so far. If not, it could lead to good samaritans spreading it further.

Last edited by Joao CarvAndy!ho; 30-03-20 at 08:38.
    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

So the antibody test, does that mean if you've had it you can't get it? Are you know longer a carrier or contagious? You could still spread it by touching though.

I hope any advice given about it is a bit more stringent than the advice so far. If not, it could lead to good samaritans spreading ut further.
    Good points.

選 trust no one. Not even myself.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

F0rum Enemy No. 1.

So the antibody test, does that mean if you've had it you can't get it? Are you know longer a carrier or contagious? You could still spread it by touching though. .
    Normal protocol for a virus would be that if you’ve had it, you have antibodies and can’t catch it again. But with reports starting to come out of China of people being infected a second time, I think this one has to go down as ’we don’t know enough about the virus to say for sure’

Even if you池e immune, you are potentially a viral spreading vehicle.

Unless you have to go out......don稚.

Senior Doom Monger

As there is as yet no vaccine, and the virus seems to be particularly virulent, how can lock down be released?
    It seems logic to me to think that as soon as lock down is eased the number of cases and deaths will ramp back up.

I find giving yourself a buzzcut to be quite therapeutic. One of life's simple pleasures. The only downside is hair everywhere. You need a system for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    I find giving yourself a buzzcut to be quite therapeutic. One of life's simple pleasures. The only downside is hair everywhere. You need a system for that.
    Do it every week.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    As there is as yet no vaccine, and the virus seems to be particularly virulent, how can lock down be released?
    It seems logic to me to think that as soon as lock down is eased the number of cases and deaths will ramp back up.
    They go hand in hand don't they? The more people isolate, the less folks get it, which is what everybody wants. But for how long, will we ever cure or deliver a vaccination?

Have no doubt, decision made and decisions to be made will have monumental consequences that even the finest government 'think tanks' cannot envisage.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

So the antibody test, does that mean if you've had it you can't get it? Are you know longer a carrier or contagious? You could still spread it by touching though.

I hope any advice given about it is a bit more stringent than the advice so far. If not, it could lead to good samaritans spreading ut further.
    Tests I've had done picked up high level of anti-chlamydia antibodies, and I can still get that.

From what I understand antibody tests just show that your body has adapted a method of fighting something. Doesn't mean though that it's gonna be successful, nor that said virus isn't still in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    I think that is why they are saying that the current measures could be in place for up to six months, they are trying to keep the number of cases at a steady rate so that the NHS can cope - 'Flatten the curve'. Until they find a vaccine or until most of us have had it to some degree.

apparently Japan's numbers are raising just after there was a decision to move Olympics to 2021 letting everyone with the impression that they were manipulating actual numbers to avoid exactly this. now the authorities are saying they fear a high increase over their capacity to handle the flow.

idiots.

it's a brand new world and the governments and the so called ...leaders are facing the History. there are two kinds of those. it's black or white. it's the economies or the people. they have to make a choice that will define them and we have to remember them and their choices.

Talked to my Mam yesterday about if she gets the virus or the cancer gets her before things get back to normality and I can travel again.
    I'm sure we aren't the only ones in this situation. I think Francis said his Mrs had similar problems.
    It a bit of a bastard ain't it?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk