Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Default Re: Summer 2020 Transfer Window...

And he's ginger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    According to Polish media, we made a 4m offer for 19-year striker Bartosz Bialek (touted as the new Levandowski and reportedly wanted by Dortmund), playing for Zaglebie Lubin in Poland.

Theoretically we're not looking for a striker, nor are we likely to offer 4m for a 19-year-old, so I thought I'd mention it here just in case.
    Apart from the European markets our common scouting team knows well (France, Portugal), we definitely have been looking at the Serbian market (strictly for youngsters, we've bought four aged 17-21 in the last couple of seasons), and now Poland. After Bialek, the latest name is 22-year-old international winger Kamil Jozwiak (8 goals, 7 assists this season). Videos show a lightning fast winger with a good dribble and good finishes.

Once again, his name has popped up for us, but the interest in the Polish market may be mutual.

Favourites to land Lyle Taylor according to Nixon.

Where's me hammer?

Can he play in the prem?

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Apart from the European markets our common scouting team knows well (France, Portugal), we definitely have been looking at the Serbian market (strictly for youngsters, we've bought four aged 17-21 in the last couple of seasons), and now Poland. After Bialek, the latest name is 22-year-old international winger Kamil Jozwiak (8 goals, 7 assists this season). Videos show a lightning fast winger with a good dribble and good finishes.

Once again, his name has popped up for us, but the interest in the Polish market may be mutual.
    I think Derby tried to sign Jozwiak in the summer. Supposedly a flying winger.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    I knew I'd heard his name linked somewhere before.

If I remember rightly we were also linked with a Polish right back called Robert Gumny at some point last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    I knew I'd heard his name linked somewhere before.

If I remember rightly we were also linked with a Polish right back called Robert Gumny at some point last summer.
    I remember reading about that Gumny rumour, nothing substantial ever came out, which is a shame. Wouldn't mind us picking up two young internationals. Poland produce a lot of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    And they're still trying to sign him this summer: https://www.derbycounty.news/transfe...uting-mission/

And they're still trying to sign him this summer: https://www.derbycounty.news/transfe...uting-mission/
    Looks like they've missed out looking at the linked clubs. Southampton, Utd and numerous in Germany.

Probably need to be a team in European Competition or Prem/Germany to get him now, especially as he's just had a full cap.