Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    365

    Default Bridcutt and Clough

    Apparently wanted by Sunderland - well that's a gift horse right there I'd say .... https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...erland-3737591


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Miserable bastard
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    24,847

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Quote Originally Posted by HBB View Post
    Apparently wanted by Sunderland - well that's a gift horse right there I'd say .... https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...erland-3737591
    I'll volunteer to drive them up North, there's room for Hefele if they'll take him as well. I won't even charge them petrol.


  4. #3
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    41,851

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Would be a good move for everyone involved tbf. makes sense


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    24,263

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Both on loans apparently, can't even give them away for free.

    Surprised about Bridcutt to be honest, he'll make a solid League One player. Unlucky to lose his spot here but his lack of position discipline at times meant Karanka was always likely to axe him. No surprise we brought Colback in.

    Much bigger question marks over Clough. As it currently stands can't even see him being a footballer any longer when his contract here expires.

    .k I m
    I m u mm

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,498

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Much bigger question marks over Clough. As it currently stands can't even see him being a footballer any longer when his contract here expires.
    He'll do the usual 'max effort and application 6 months before his contract expires'. Then it's back to business as usual.


  7. #6

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Anyone else we can send up to the Tyne and Wear with these two?


  8. #7
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    11,952

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Bridcutt and Clough sounds like a midget double act. Like a Hobbit version of Morecambe and Wise.

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    STH NORMANTON
    Posts
    3,999

    Default Re: Bridcutt and Clough

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Bridcutt and Clough sounds like a midget double act. Like a Hobbit version of Morecambe and Wise.

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
    Ernie Wise was a hobbit


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •