Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,343

    Default [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Recently released by our sister team Olympiacos... might he be joining the Reds? Do we have a slice of cake big enough for his services? Marinakis might want to keep him on the payroll for a little longer yet.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    6,141

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Recently released by our sister team Olympiacos... might he be joining the Reds? Do we have a slice of cake big enough for his services? Marinakis might want to keep him on the payroll for a little longer yet.
    Sounds like he likes more than a slice of cake.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  4. #3
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    50,055

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Make it stop


  5. #4
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    84,957

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    No. Just, no.

    He’s more out of shape than Buster Bloodvessel.

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  6. #5
    account deleted
    Guest

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure




  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Yaya 4 years ago...Nono now.


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wadiya
    Posts
    3,043

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    fuck no way.


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,870

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    If he were coming here it would not have made sense to release him. He can't join another club till January.


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,960

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    If he were coming here it would not have made sense to release him. He can't join another club till January.
    My understanding is that free agents can sign at any time and don't have to wait for the transfer window? That's what happened with Ansarifard anyway.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk


  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,196

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    My understanding is that free agents can sign at any time and don't have to wait for the transfer window? That's what happened with Ansarifard anyway.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk
    Ansarafid was released in the transfer window, a free agent can sign at any time if they were a free agent when the transfer window was open.


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,960

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    Ansarafid was released in the transfer window, a free agent can sign at any time if they were a free agent when the transfer window was open.
    Cheers, I stand corrected. Makes sense.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,196

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    Cheers, I stand corrected. Makes sense.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk
    No worries the Fa like to complicate things, I believe a free agent can only sign up until mid April aswell but that may have changed.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,960

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    No worries the Fa like to complicate things, I believe a free agent can only sign up until mid April aswell but that may have changed.
    It's not like the FA to complicate things. I'm sure EM and Randall are on the case of finding the loophole for it.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk


  15. #14
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43,243

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Oh ja, ja......ich kommen.......


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    More chance of Nono Limits


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,881

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    He'll go to China next I think and get his payday.

    Only reason he's been mentioned is because he played for Olympiakos lol


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    6,712

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Once again rumours about Yaya. I repeat: steer away. One of the best midfielders I have seen but he can barely walk now. He cannot play competitive football.


  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wadiya
    Posts
    3,043

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Not again


  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    10,055

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Doesn't seem much in it. It's just the post reporting we've got odds of 7/1 on signing him, not even bookies favourites.


  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hilcote, Sheepshire.
    Posts
    15,901

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Now this is bollox even by our standards.
    If we sign him I will post a picture of the owner of Notts County cock on Twitter.


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    6,141

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    More chance of Zaza from Hector's House.


  23. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    No no


  24. #23
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    37,737

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    More chance of a tour round Laa Laa’s orange ball collection.

    Stand Firm And Strike Hard

  25. #24
    Nottingham's dirty secret
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,373

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    More chance of Zsa Zsa Gabor.


  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,532

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    ...but he can barely walk now. He cannot play competitive football.
    I look forward to welcoming him to the City Ground, he'll fit right in.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •