Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Matchday 16: Derby County Fan Comments

Default Re: Matchday 16: Derby County Fan Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Talking with a Derby mate last night who said they "dominated the first half".
    They still don't get it do they.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

[QUOTE=Quarantine the Pass;3086830

I would say as well, that we tend to be very patient with the ball when we have to be. We look like a very well-coached team. [/QUOTE]
    I said this to me neighbour at the game, we don't seem to panic on the ball anymore. THink back over the last few seasons and how many players would treat the ball as some pox ridden disease to be gotten rid of immediately.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Tbf, they did knock it around half decently in their half, but only coz we let 'em like we have most teams all season. Second Mouch saw we'd be more successful pressing them more we did, they fluffed, we won, they lost.

All their "dominance" really amounted to was us looking to beat them more via counter attack. When we saw they didn't really have any real creativity or bottle to mount and attack, we decided to make them give up the ball further down the pitch instead.

Where's me hammer?

Derby were like us under Warbs.... CBs having loads of the ball, not doing anything with it to hurt the opposition, one mistake Boom! thanks for the 3 points, your CBs can have the ball for as long as they want now.

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

They were they were the same under Flamp last season in the 1-0, Forest just didn't take any of the chances their back four gifted them.

Not that type of player

They were more progressive and direct under Lampard. Mind you, it helped having 3 top quality EPL loanees in their side.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

derby are attempting to build from back, again that is not dominating. Their big problem resides in the fact that apart from the wings, theyr'e very imobile. Bogle is god!...lol it's that bad for them. Tiago filled that hole so easily, made holmes look very derby...shit.
    Their defence also looks very vunerable to any player prepared to run at them..looked scared.

Forest as people have mentioned look well set up, have a game plan and won't be moved from out.You have to respect that. derby fans sound beyond salty

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    They were more progressive and direct under Lampard. Mind you, it helped having 3 top quality EPL loanees in their side.
    Yeah, but they also had Richard Keogh trying to learn how to play out from the back at the age of 32. And actually I remember Tomori being the biggest culprit. Forest looked most threatening when Derby's defender had the ball.