Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday Carabao Cup 2nd Round - NFFC v Coco's Frank Lampard's D***y

Default Re: Matchday Carabao Cup 2nd Round - NFFC v Coco's Frank Lampard's D***y

Samba
    Cash Figs Worrall Ribiero
    Watson Sow
    Lolley Silva Adomah
    Grabban

Stick with the core of the team after a decent performance. We all want to smash the sheep.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Matchday Carabao Cup 2nd Round - NFFC v Coco's Frank Lampard's D***y

Quote Originally Posted by nffc13 View Post
    Would go:

Muric

Cash
    Fig
    Worrall
    Robinson

Sow
    Bostock
    Semedo

Lolley
    Grabban
    Adomah
    Wouldn't risk Lolley or Grabban. This seasons aim is promotion and to be honest this is just a destraction.

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

It's all about mid-table...

Strongest 11 please Lama, this will probably be the highlight of the season when we look back.

Only one winner here, it's August and it's the famous team, they'll be shittin' it !

UUU REDZZZ

Hope we steamroller these bastards five nil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love a fucking 4-0 win with that ugly bastard keogh scoring all 4 the dirty twat

The Foam Hand

A tough one to call depending on how strong a team us and them field.
    We’ve got 3 first team squads though right? So I’m going for a 2-1 win.

Not that type of player

Sabri will play a strong team regardless of changes because we have a good squad.

Will be interesting to see how many changes the respective managers make. Coco made 11 changes in the last round. According to the Derby fans I know they don’t have much quality in depth.

It only takes a second to score a goal.

Not that type of player

Would be good to see Carvalho get some minutes.

Tricky one this. If it wasn't Derby I'd say make 11 changes and give the first team a rest after three games in a week, plus that game on Saturday was played in steaming heat.

However, we always want to beat the sheep; all in all I would go for a few changes, protecting players Like Lolley, Daws and anyone with a niggle we don't know about. And give some of those a game who have enviously looked at games from the subs bench and who want to get out there and prove their quality.

Senior Doom Monger

I just hope we see a decent game.
    While these local derbies are important for the bragging rights, this one isn't quite so important.
    Next Saturday's game is by far and away more important - I rather like it that we are above Direby in the League, and want it to stay that way.
    Me and the Mrs will be taking our usual seats in the LBC and will be happy clapping whatever happens - this is a happy clapping season.
    Come on you Reds!
    My prediction for the Forest team is:
    Muric
    Cash Figs Worrall (C) Robiero
    Bostock Sow
    Appiah Silva Adomah
    Mir
    Result: Forest 2 Direby 0

Anything more than 5-0 please to erase the Painful memories.

I think we are going to go unbeaten and be the first team to do the treble outside the premier. Coyr 0-1 Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiacre Red View Post
    Anything more than 5-0 please to erase the Painful memories.
    I was at that 5-0 game, but at least the fans created a deafening noise that day, perhaps a bit of gallows humour, it was so awful. The one I want to avenge having witnessed is the Lily Savage scarf-waving game.

Had to laugh at a comment on their forum discussing this match. Apparently the poster visited a Forest forum and can’t believe the disrespect we are showing them

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    Thing is what is not a strong team?

We don't really know yet with our squad, from what I have seen everybody is close to the same level excluding Lolley & Grabban.
    Good point. And it's a great position to be in.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Would be good to see Carvalho get some minutes.
    Unless one of those dirty bastards does a horror challenge and puts him out for the season...

Carvalho shouldn't be anywhere near this fixture IMO, nor should anyone else with any injury/fitness doubts.

For everyone who says "momentum" we had this debate last year.

We put out a weakened side against Burton, lost and quite a few cried foul. We went five unbeaten immediately after that loss beating Sheff Utd and having that crazy 5-5 draw with Villa away in the process.

Momentum as an argument is bollocks when it comes to debating ringing the changes for a pointless cup game. A winning or losing habit is formed over many, many games not one or two.

If one of their lot puts a cruncher on Grabban or Lolley we're utterly stupid for playing them in what will obviously be a niggly fixture.

.k I m
    I m u mm

It's all about mid-table...

I DEMAND some excitement and a few more lovely memories.

STILL the most STAGNANT, DULLEST, TEDIOUS CLUB in the ENTIRE FOOTBALL LEAGUE in the last TWENTY ODD YEARS.

Put the best out Lambretta.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    Had to laugh at a comment on their forum discussing this match. Apparently the poster visited a Forest forum and can’t believe the disrespect we are showing them
    We haven't even started on you yet, you shower of inbreds.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post

We put out a weakened side against Burton, lost and quite a few cried foul. We went five unbeaten immediately after that loss beating Sheff Utd and having that crazy 5-5 draw with Villa away in the process.

Momentum as an argument is bollocks when it comes to debating ringing the changes for a pointless cup game. A winning or losing habit is formed over many, many games not one or two.

If one of their lot puts a cruncher on Grabban or Lolley we're utterly stupid for playing them in what will obviously be a niggly fixture.
    The momentum argument applies to the league, but I agree, these cup games aren’t seen as a continuation but as more of a break from the league, and an opportunity for the rest of the squad to stake a claim.

I’m going to this and Preston on Saturday. The latter is more important, but I’m looking forward to Tuesday night and the extra spice provided by a cup game against local rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post

I'll see that and raise the Spurs game in the cup, rang the changes dropped everyone then went on a disastrous winless streak.

It's ok.. we're not going to win this "European Cup" nonesense, said Brian Clough, never.

Shall I bump the "Club's attitude towards cup competitions stinks" thread now?

Red til I'm dead

Looks like we’ve built a competitive squad this season, so I’d like to see some rotation.

Don’t forget, the team that started on Saturday spent three-quarters of the game running around after the ball in 29 degree heat. Ameobi, Watson, Sow etc looked absolutely fucked by the end.

We’ve got enough quality to freshen up the team and still smash these cnuts.

Not that type of player

Johnson to score the winner with a low driven shot into the bottom right corner.