Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Chema Rodriguez

Default Re: Chema Rodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by MC Plantpot View Post
    I'm all over the place with our new signings! Who was the chap who played LB against Fleetwood? Was it not this guy?
    Rodriguez hasn’t played yet. Maybe you’re thinking about Ribeiro?

This was the line up against Fleetwood.

Forest: Samba, Jenkinson, Figueiredo, Worrall (c), Ribeiro, Sow (Johnson 65’), Bostock, Silva, Ameobi, Appiah (Cash 77’), Mir

Unused subs: Muric, Milosevic, Robinson, Richardson, Mighten

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Plantpot View Post
    I'm all over the place with our new signings! Who was the chap who played LB against Fleetwood? Was it not this guy?
    No.

Explains why I couldn't see the very attractive lady anywhere then! Only reason I went if I'm honest.