Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: [BUPA] Rafa Mir

If we're scooping up the wolves reserves can't we have Patrick Cutrone instead?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

<<Rimaniamo distanti oggi per abbracciarci con più calore e correre più veloci doman>>

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    I don't buy this argument.

You don't say, 'we need a striker, so we will ignore any improvements we can make to the team, until we have found the striker we need'.

You improve where and when you can.
    MccKenna will not improve us though, if he will improve us then so be it. Is he better than Milosovic ad Figgy? Then we have Dawson, Worral and Benloauane. We also havent go rid of Hefele yet. The signing will not take closer to where we want to be where as if we signed a Jamal Lowe or a Harry Wilson on loan that would.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    MccKenna will not improve us though, if he will improve us then so be it. Is he better than Milosovic ad Figgy? Then we have Dawson, Worral and Benloauane. We also havent go rid of Hefele yet. The signing will not take closer to where we want to be where as if we signed a Jamal Lowe or a Harry Wilson on loan that would.
    'Mckenna will not improve us though'

'If he will improve us then so be it'

That doesn't make sense to me.

I've watched Lowe play for Pompey. Don't think he's good enough personally.

Harry Wilson go on loan to a Prem team. Newcastle want him and others.

Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    'Mckenna will not improve us though'

'If he will improve us then so be it'

That doesn't make sense to me.

I've watched Lowe play for Pompey. Don't think he's good enough personally.

Harry Wilson go on loan to a Prem team. Newcastle want him and others.
    Fair enough if you dont think we will get those players, however they are the type of players we need not a left footed centre half . Keeping out goals wasnt our major problem last year. I dont think McKenna will improve us and even if he did that is not the area that needs to improve.

Fair enough if you dont think we will get those players, however they are the type of players we need not a left footed centre half . Keeping out goals wasnt our major problem last year. I dont think McKenna will improve us and even if he did that is not the area that needs to improve.
    A CB can play a part in helping us score goals. It might not be him with the final touch, but that's where it all begins, at the back. We've too many CB's I agree. But not many that can move with the ball and play it out. Dawson loves a big cross field ball and he's good at it. But Lamouchi will want players who can play into the feet of midfielders under pressure.

We definitely do need a left footed CB at some point. Mckenna might not be the one, time will tell. But it is needed if we're planning on playing out from the back under pressure and with intensity.

Sounds like another shit Bonatini, but he's foreign/Mendes' client so the Sky Sports tits will be happy.

More chance of storming the tower of Barad-dûr.

Nottingham's dirty secret

What's all this Sky Sports nonsense being spouted by various bellends on here? Is it an in joke amongst the Brexit voting community?

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Might as well keep Murphy, I despair with Forest we need to add goals, where are these munters constantly coming from. We have also been linked to Scott McKenna a centre half! What the feck we are inundated with centre halfs, I don't ever get then transfetr strategy of Forest.
    Perhaps you shouldn't take every single transfer rumour as gospel Emmo; but even if some are accurate, maybe those currently responsible for the "transfer strategy" believe they have a more trained eye than you? Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fossil View Post
    What's all this Sky Sports nonsense being spouted by various bellends on here? Is it an in joke amongst the Brexit voting community?
    I take it you like foreigners and embrace modern things? You sound like a Sky Sports zombie.

How can you categorically state a player won't improve us without knowing anything about him?

It also does not matter what order you sign players in.

Its not a needs must though, when I watch us I never think what we are missing is a left footed centre half. When I watch is I see a lack of goals, Ben Watson playing CDM and a complete lack of pace at Left wing. Scott McKenna for 3 mill would be negligent of what our outstanding issues are.
    To you maybe not, but to the head coach a left footed center half could be crucial in the way he wants us to set-up. Look at City, arguably the left footed Laporte is one of the most important players in that side, hence why Pep rarely leaves him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    How can you categorically state a player won't improve us without knowing anything about him?

It also does not matter what order you sign players in.
    Well, it does actually...or could I should say. For example if we sign a centre back tomorrow and a striker the following Monday and Grabban gets injured the Friday before the WBA game that would have a effect...unlikely and a strange example I know but it should be obvious to strengthen the area of you weakness as soon as possible.

No problem with the order in which we sign players myself (as long as the most vital positions do get filled with quality), but 7 centre backs on the books would be a bit much for me (even if McKenna turns out to be excellent). We have a bloated squad as it is, we should be getting rid of a couple of centre backs first before considering another addition there IMO.

Banned

The Sky Sports bellends are those that see us sign foreign players and automatically assume they’re good because they’re foreign. It’s happens all the time. If you automatically assume they’re shit with no knowledge of the player you’re a bellend as well. The Sky Sports generation of football fans are the worst though. Look on Twitter young fans demanding success because they haven’t seen any and any mention of our past achievements or past players they slag off. They’ll be slagging off any mention of Brian Clough sooner or later.

Not that type of player

Better to sign the right players, and deals for the better players are more likely to stretch until the deadline.

No need to panic when there is less than a couple of weeks to go.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

There's a civil war going on here on LTLF. You're a Sky Sports twat or you're a dinosaur, it's time to pick a side.

It's all about mid-table...

Not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    There's a civil war going on here on LTLF. You're a Sky Sports twat or you're a dinosaur, it's time to pick a side.

Brilliant

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Fucking awesome

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Perhaps you shouldn't take every single transfer rumour as gospel Emmo; but even if some are accurate, maybe those currently responsible for the "transfer strategy" believe they have a more trained eye than you? Just saying.
    Aye, like they have for the last few decades.

Are there any Tiggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nottingham's dirty secret

Bravo Sir!!

Chuckled way too much at that. Wife now thinks I'm on something.

Sage

Im not arguing on which order to buy players becuase its obvious it dosent matter. Im more begruding we are looking at CB when we have 6 and a striker who from what I read from Forest and fans of other clubs is shite and has a poor attitude. To back that up his record is shite for example if we were signing Balotelli at least he scores goals. We need a RB, CDM, Winger and 2 Strikers before we get a Centre Back. If we get all of those then fair enough but if not then McKenna is an indulgence in my opinion plus he is Scottish league so I am very sceptical of the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    I take it you like foreigners and embrace modern things? You sound like a Sky Sports zombie.
    It's especially dense as Sky show very little foreign Football these days.