Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 656

Thread: Albert Adomah.

      
  1. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,374

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Tell them they can keep him if they agree to sign him permanently.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #577

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Baggio View Post
    Tell them they can keep him if they agree to sign him permanently.
    I wouldn't trust them to keep their end of a deal.

    They agreed to buy someone who died en route to them, and they refused to pay for him.


  4. #578
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    I see we're playing hard ball over letting Cardiff keep Adomah one loan.

    Harris is moaning saying loan extensions should be compulsory. But if they can't force contracts to be compulsory, I don't think they should be able to force loans either.

    I doubt he'd be allowed to play for us, but makes sense weakening Cardiff.
    This. At the business end of the season, all bets are off. If we can nobble them even just a little to our advantage then do it.

    Neil Harris was shit for us as well.


  5. #579
    bad guy
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    2,514

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Assuming he's on his way back, would you play him? I certainly wouldn't start him over Ameobi but an option on the bench?


  6. #580
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    27,561

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Assuming he's on his way back, would you play him? I certainly wouldn't start him over Ameobi but an option on the bench?
    Depends where his head is at.


  7. #581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11,760

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Assuming he's on his way back, would you play him? I certainly wouldn't start him over Ameobi but an option on the bench?
    Depends if Cardiff let him drive back here, or book him a flight.


  8. #582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,092

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Don't think he can be involved can he ?

    It will be weird if he can't. Basically calling him back to stay at home.

    But the right decision of course.


  9. #583
    bad guy
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    2,514

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    It's weird because he's perceived as being a bit past it but he's only a month older than Grabban

    He has a role to play still


  10. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    10,287

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Assuming he's on his way back, would you play him? I certainly wouldn't start him over Ameobi but an option on the bench?
    Like you say he isn't gonna start over Ameobi. I'd maybe say he would've suited coming on in a game like yesterday when we were already 2 or 3 up and looking to kill the game. Thing is we're very rarely 2 goals up and looking to kill a game and I'm not sure if he has the attributes anymore to come on and be the difference to get the second goal. That's why I can understand Sabri wanting someone like Diakhaby because he's rapid and that can be handy on a counter even if his legs work 30 seconds faster than his brain.


  11. #585
    bad guy
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    2,514

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Don't think he can be involved can he ?

    It will be weird if he can't. Basically calling him back to stay at home.

    But the right decision of course.
    Absolutely the right decision. Why would we help out a potential playoff rival by extending his loan

    Is there a rule against him playing for us then?


  12. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,092

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Absolutely the right decision. Why would we help out a potential playoff rival by extending his loan

    Is there a rule against him playing for us then?
    I think there was a rule that if you were loaned out till the end of the season you couldn't return to play for your club.

    But I think I remember seeing somewhere that the EFL have changed that. But not 100%.

    I like our 20 when we get Sow back but if he can be involved I imagine he will be strongly considered for the bench. He was rightly allowed to go when he was because whenever he played after that initial impact he could hardly control the ball or beat a player which is a strength of his his. Going to Cardiff might have woke him up a little.


  13. #587
    Straight Talker
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Divorce courts.
    Posts
    16,256

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    Like you say he isn't gonna start over Ameobi. I'd maybe say he would've suited coming on in a game like yesterday when we were already 2 or 3 up and looking to kill the game. Thing is we're very rarely 2 goals up and looking to kill a game and I'm not sure if he has the attributes anymore to come on and be the difference to get the second goal. That's why I can understand Sabri wanting someone like Diakhaby because he's rapid and that can be handy on a counter even if his legs work 30 seconds faster than his brain.
    Agree.

    I thought Adomah was awful during time here. Some of the most predictable wing play you could ever wish to see. Lost count on how many of his crosses were blocked.

    Can't give Diakhaby much, but predictable he aint.


  14. #588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    2,545

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Judging by how he's being playing at Cardiff, it seems he might add some thing at this stage? That ex Millwall chief seems pretty fuming anyway!

    Seemed like he was blowing out of his arse and his legs had gone when he was here, but what the fekk do I know?


  15. #589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Nottingham/Lincoln
    Posts
    7,265

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.



    Apparently legit comment from AA on his position


  16. #590

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    We made the right decision.


  17. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,251

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Fuck Adomah & Cardiff & Wales


  18. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    7,734

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post


    Apparently legit comment from AA on his position
    I didnít realise that he was a drinker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

    it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

  19. #593
    bad guy
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    2,514

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Seems legit


  20. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,532

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Neil Harris:

    "I spoke to Nottingham Forest myself to understand their thinking and took their reasons on board. Ultimately, they want to be promoted. I understand their club perspective, but I canít understand at all how the EFL have got themselves into this situation and let it develop.

    "It is a complete lack of leadership and ownership, a complete lack of guidance from them. It is a disgrace. I couldnít be more fuming with anybody as I am with the EFL at the moment.

    "My only thought on Forest is that they signed a loan agreement with us to take it to the end of the season after the play-offs. The integrity of that is my only question. Thatís all they have to answer."



  21. #595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Endor
    Posts
    14,668

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    I think there was a rule that if you were loaned out till the end of the season you couldn't return to play for your club.

    But I think I remember seeing somewhere that the EFL have changed that. But not 100%.

    I like our 20 when we get Sow back but if he can be involved I imagine he will be strongly considered for the bench. He was rightly allowed to go when he was because whenever he played after that initial impact he could hardly control the ball or beat a player which is a strength of his his. Going to Cardiff might have woke him up a little.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...tball/53187394

    -- It's our time. Do your job, give your best, and no regrets at the end!

  22. #596
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    17,262

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    Neil Harris:

    "I spoke to Nottingham Forest myself to understand their thinking and took their reasons on board. Ultimately, they want to be promoted. I understand their club perspective, but I canít understand at all how the EFL have got themselves into this situation and let it develop.

    "It is a complete lack of leadership and ownership, a complete lack of guidance from them. It is a disgrace. I couldnít be more fuming with anybody as I am with the EFL at the moment.

    "My only thought on Forest is that they signed a loan agreement with us to take it to the end of the season after the play-offs. The integrity of that is my only question. Thatís all they have to answer."
    He could suck my cock.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  23. #597
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    50,651

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Neil Harris can take his big fat Millwall shaped head and stick it up his own arse.

    When you have shit managers and people like him Warnock, Pulis, The cowley bum brothers, Rowett and Harris spoiling football matches week in week out moaning that someones played by the rules but it's not aided them, I think it's funny as fuck.

    Harris that's for every long ball, long throw, little nudges, timewasting at goalkicks, intimidating of 4th officials, diving to get players sent off and all the other under hand tactics that the anti football squad mentioned above have used to succeed in this league.... and because you've forced me to watch as I've paid my entrance fee beforehand all I have to say is "fuck you, adomahs coming home"

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  24. #598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,065

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    if albert can't play for forest , just let him go on his summer holiday. at least he knows that cardiff will be interested in him next season if forest do go up.


  25. #599
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    17,576

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    I wonder what the reaction would have been had Cardiff done the same to us. Justifiable anger I am sure.

    I don't really care about them but they do have a point.

    Oh well. We've done it to them so tough.


  26. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,251

    Default Re: Albert Adomah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I wonder what the reaction would have been had Cardiff done the same to us. Justifiable anger I am sure.

    I don't really care about them but they do have a point.

    Oh well. We've done it to them so tough.
    I don’t think they have a point at all, his loan agreement has expired & that’s all there is to it


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •