Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Which Roy Will It Be?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roy Keane - Forest WIN

26 81.25%
  • Roy Miffed - the DRAW

2 6.25%
  • Roy Inge-Haaland Fury - Forest LOSE

1 3.13%
  • Roy Walker

3 9.38%
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Matchday 38: Ipswich Town vs Nottingham Forest

Default Re: Matchday 38: Ipswich Town vs Nottingham Forest

If something doesn’t work once, against a very good Championship side (currently), you should bin it forever? Jeez. Some of you lot will buy into everything MON does.

He was a poor appointment by a bunch of muppets who think they know about football management because they can walk the Greek League (sometimes). Let’s not pretend that MON was a poor appointment and that Marinakis and his gang are any less incompetent (at the football side of things) than Fawaz was.
    You disparage those who apparently 'buy into everything O'Neill does' and then in the same breath, I assume with a straight face, make the outlandish and definitely exaggerated claim that our current Greek overlords are only as competent as Fawaz Al-Hasawi!

Fawaz oversaw a year on year decline, numerous winding up orders, had us under transfer embargo, hired Alex McLeish, argued publicly with fans on Twitter and appointed mad family members to elevated positions within the club.

Marinakis may or may not have pushed Karanka out, has plans to redevelop the City Ground (and it's immediate vicinty) and has put a proper structure in place.

You really are adept in the art of exaggeration.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bloody
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkshire Red
    , deleting his posts pre-response!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    We've never recovered from selling Campbell, and Pierre V H going on strike.
    No Stan leaving was the biggest blow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

We really miss Yacob in midfield. Pele is rubbish and Yates is just not good enough.
    I dont care that Yates is from the academy and goes about his work in certain manner, he adds nothing to this side.

Pantillimon
    Darikwa Dawson Figs Robinson
    Colback Yacob
    Lolley Carvahlo Cash
    Grabban

That was the side to get us in the top 6, Guedioura rotating with Yacob depending on the opposition.
    The team we are currently fielding is average at best and the performances show it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham's Finest View Post
    Bloody , deleting his posts pre-response!
    LOL! Safari browser on the iPad causing havoc and not allowing me to edit the post, so deleted and then got busy elsewhere.

I mean to say that we shouldn’t pretend that MON is not a poor appointment. He certainly is, he’s just wrong for the squad we had assembled. For a Millwall he might be a good fit but not for the post Warburton and Karanka Forest.

All entitled to their own opinions, I just hope that EM doesn’t allow MON to spunk millions on players to suit hoofball and then have to sell and rebuild to suit a manager preferring a more attractive style of play.

You disparage those who apparently 'buy into everything O'Neill does' and then in the same breath, I assume with a straight face, make the outlandish and definitely exaggerated claim that our current Greek overlords are only as competent as Fawaz Al-Hasawi!
    From a football perspective, I qualified that statement.

Doing great things off the field. On the footballing side we’re little different. This has now become the Forest way.

Purveyor of exotic goods

Quote Originally Posted by Berkshire Red View Post
    LOL! Safari browser on the iPad causing havoc and not allowing me to edit the post, so deleted and then got busy elsewhere.

I mean to say that we shouldn’t pretend that MON is not a poor appointment. He certainly is, he’s just wrong for the squad we had assembled. For a Millwall he might be a good fit but not for the post Warburton and Karanka Forest.

All entitled to their own opinions, I just hope that EM doesn’t allow MON to spunk millions on players to suit hoofball and then have to sell and rebuild to suit a manager preferring a more attractive style of play.
    Have the same issue...would use Tapatalk, but its dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by tomw94 View Post
    We really miss Yacob in midfield. Pele is rubbish and Yates is just not good enough.
    I dont care that Yates is from the academy and goes about his work in certain manner, he adds nothing to this side.

Pantillimon
    Colback Yacob
    Lolley Carvahlo Cash
    Grabban

That was the side to get us in the top 6, Guedioura rotating with Yacob depending on the opposition.
    The team we are currently fielding is average at best and the performances show it.
    Well we were never getting in the top 6 then, coz that team's got 3 injured players in it.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Well we were never getting in the top 6 then, coz that team's got 3 injured players in it.
    No shit sherlock

We've never recovered from selling Campbell, and Pierre V H going on strike.
    Say what you like about PVH, but there was a record signing who was undropable even after bending the club over and royally shafting us.

Our current record signing is lucky if he makes it off the bench half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Clarks Tash View Post
    Say what you like about PVH, but there was a record signing who was undropable even after bending the club over and royally shafting us.

Our current record signing is lucky if he makes it off the bench half the time.
    I must be one of the few who rates PVH as one of our best signings, and who believes that he was in the right to take the action he did.
    He joined Forest on the promise that the Club were serious about success.
    He delivered with match-winning performances and brilliant goals.
    He was, just like us supporters, shafted by the owners.

I must be one of the few who rates PVH as one of our best signings, and who believes that he was in the right to take the action he did.
    He was a disgrace, listen to Harry B if you didn't realise that. I'm amazed anyone tried to defend him.

I think he's a **** for doing what he did, but when you step back from the situation as a fan it's hard to argue against your points Cap.

What I wouldn't give for another PVH in the side now. Would fit absolutely superbly into this current setup.

I think he's a **** for doing what he did, but when you step back from the situation as a fan it's hard to argue against your points Cap.

What I wouldn't give for another PVH in the side now. Would fit absolutely superbly into this current setup.
    What, until he threw his teddy out of the pram again? Scumbag, got us relegated and here we are 20 years later. I'd take Harry and Steve Stone's view on him over anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    What, until he threw his teddy out of the pram again? Scumbag, got us relegated and here we are 20 years later. I'd take Harry and Steve Stone's view on him over anyone else's.

Chill out. I meant in terms of abilities - strong target man who's a deadly finisher, great in the air, and brilliant at set peices - not THE PVH.

Chill out. I meant in terms of abilities - strong target man who's a deadly finisher, great in the air, and brilliant at set peices - not THE PVH.
    It's Monday morning and PVH has been mentioned, calming down is unlikely in the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by tomw94 View Post

Pantillimon
    Colback Yacob
    Lolley Carvahlo Cash
    Grabban

Impossible to argue with that

That team is miles better then the current 11

Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    It's Monday morning and PVH has been mentioned, calming down is unlikely in the circumstances.

He begs your forgiveness............

van_hooijdonk_2.jpg

Sky Plus Me

PVH had a point, and a genuine grievance. He just went about expressing it in the wrong way.

He begs your forgiveness............

van_hooijdonk_2.jpg
    F*CK OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Time for a beer and a wank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    At the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Yep

I'd be worried I'd spill my foam...

Miserable bastard

Fawaz oversaw a year on year decline, numerous winding up orders, had us under transfer embargo, hired Alex McLeish, argued publicly with fans on Twitter and appointed mad family members to elevated positions within the club.
    You missed getting our safety certificate revoked and ground capacity reduced to zero.