Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: The World Famous City Ground - Home of the WORLD全 OLDEST LEAGUE CLUB- Expansion Thread

Default Re: The World Famous City Ground - Home of the WORLD全 OLDEST LEAGUE CLUB- Expansion

I couldn’t give a fuck if we were sponsored by the Yorkshire ripper if he stumped up the most dosh

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Too School for Cool

Default Re: The World Famous City Ground - Home of the WORLD全 OLDEST LEAGUE CLUB- Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    I couldn稚 give a fuck if we were sponsored by the Yorkshire ripper if he stumped up the most dosh
    See I don't think we should prostitute ourselves like that

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    See I don't think we should prostitute ourselves like that
    It would hammer the point home though.

I didn't exactly mean we should not get any money for the front of the shirt by giving it to a hospice or other charity.

I thought EM would put the equivalent amount in to the club (a bit like Fawaz, but without the fridges) and gain the kudos for doing so.

Too School for Cool

How much revenue does a shirt sponsor bring in these days?

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    I didn't exactly mean we should not get any money for the front of the shirt by giving it to a hospice or other charity.

I thought EM would put the equivalent amount in to the club (a bit like Fawaz, but without the fridges) and gain the kudos for doing so.
    I'm not sure if you can just give the club money like that as otherwise it circumvents the FFP rules

Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk

How much revenue does a shirt sponsor bring in these days?
    Possibly 」1M/」2M a season to a club like ours

Too School for Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    Possibly 」1M/」2M a season to a club like ours

So given that, who would be happy to spend 」1-2m a season less on transfers, wages, whatever, in order for our shirt sponsor to be a charitable cause?

Too School for Cool

I would

So given that, who would be happy to spend 」1-2m a season less on transfers, wages, whatever, in order for our shirt sponsor to be a charitable cause?
    I suppose the answer would have to be yes if the club could afford to lose it.

No longer unnervingly close to Anatoli's house

How about ticket prices to pay for that ?

Not me