8 29.63%
  • Away Wln - ITS STILL ON!

14 51.85%
  • The Draw

4 14.81%
  • Letís hope we are Talking about the Match and not the Referee

1 3.70%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Matchday 33: Preston NE v Nottingham Forest.

Where's me hammer?

Default Re: Matchday 33: Preston NE v Nottingham Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest ash View Post
    All your opinion Iím afraid

You talk like itís from statistical view point but itís not
    Its a forum its all opinion i dont and have never fessed to posting anything other than that, if you think that its from a statistical point then thats something youve imagined im afraid.

Iíll say again in the games I SAW Worrall and even Brereton were certainly good enough to hold positions in the team. Bb always looked threatening when I saw him.
    But that was at a time when we nearly went down... if you pick below average players you get below average results..... BB has hardly gone away and set the world on fire despite costing blackburn serious money. Has he even scored yet? (I dont know, if he has it aint many)

Being fit has been a genuine case for a starting berth for a period of time at Forest and our league positions have reflected that.

Worrall cash BB osborn smith all cane through at a time when the above stood, it was a necessity rather than a luxury us seeing these players.

Problem is now the aim is the big league and the personal needs to reflect that.

Maybe I have not seen enough games to warrant having that opinion
    Maybe, maybe not. 28,000 people at a game you get 28,000 different opinions.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Next Year's promotion team.......

Smith
    Darwika Worall MON CB Robinson
    Lolley Yates Colback Osborn
    Grabban MON Target man

Walker
    Grant
    Cash
    Dawson
    Pants
    Kill me now.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Next Year's promotion team.......

Smith
    Darwika Worall MON CB Robinson
    Lolley Yates Colback Osborn
    Grabban MON Target man

Walker
    Grant
    Cash
    Dawson
    Pants
    Dont think we will go down this year pal

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiacre Red View Post
    Long way to go for a Nil-Nil, Forest Support was great unlike Prestonís who were very quiet even there stupid Drum never got them going, nice little Ground, concourse put ours to shame plenty of room and facilities, and Hot bloody water in the Toilets, a good 4g connection all game unlike the City Ground. The game was very scrappy affair and we never really got going, very solid in defence, ref as usual was a Disgrace along with his Team, couldnít understand why our goal was disallowed and having seen the Replay Iím even more angry, the Footballing Gods are obviously against us, thatís 6 points weíve had snatched off us through crap decisions. Got to hope it doesnít continue onto the game against the Sheep.
    Agree about the Ground it's a shame our facilities are so primitive in comparison. If we don't replace the main stand there will be a preservation order stuck on it-it is now over 50 years old. That happened at one of the stands at Villa and it cost them a fortune to modernise it while keeping the facade. Fortunately the Main stand is so ugly it's unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wred View Post
    Agree about the Ground it's a shame our facilities are so primitive in comparison. If we don't replace the main stand there will be a preservation order stuck on it-it is now over 50 years old. That happened at one of the stands at Villa and it cost them a fortune to modernise it while keeping the facade. Fortunately the Main stand is so ugly it's unlikely to happen.
    I saw a post on vital claiming that the Peter Taylor Stand will be redeveloped in the near future, obviously could be total bollocks.

From a business sense I hope it happens, but as a supporter it will be a shame as it will lose its acoustics sadly.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    I saw a post on vital claiming that the Peter Taylor Stand will be redeveloped in the near future, obviously could be total bollocks.

From a business sense I hope it happens, but as a supporter it will be a shame as it will lose its acoustics sadly.
    It is true, i heard it from someone who works at the club. He was telling his dad and i was tab hanging.

You dont #itk your own dad.

Can only get to a few games.
    That team has solid foundations.
    If they're kept together for next season, with a couple more flair players, they're going up.
    Fans were superb. My last game was QPR at home (0-1). The difference in fan noise is indescribable.
    Speaking of which, what was the song in the 2nd half: Ole,ole,ole, we're on the p*** with??
    The "Nottingham Forest are magic" song was magic. The simple songs are the best songs.

The pitch was terrible and the standard of Football was only marginally better. We looked solid again, both CB's had good games but Benalouane's passing is all over the place. I'll be generous and say Darikwa was rusty but he played as though he'd not seen a Football in a month.

The formation seemed to take them by surprise and having the legs of Osborn/Yates in midfield meant we didn't get overrun down the sides. On the few occasions we got the ball forward with a bit of quality, our forward players did okay but it was far too much hit and hope. That said, I can't see too much wrong with the goal, great to see Yates making another dangerous run into the box, although his passing let him down a times.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    Kill me now.