Default Re: It's NOT Martin !

Fuck me, you lot still bangin on about ex managers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    In fairness, you are quick enough to raise them when you think you can make a point.

Works both ways.

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan ad infinitum

The first half of football was far worse than anything MON did. Also as some said previously the dinosaur 442 came out... sitting back and playing on the counter and playing 442 which Lamouchi is doing is actually so O'Neil. The amount of long balls we are playing as well has been a lot like MON. I would say probably 2 periods of games we have played it short and in triangles and that's second half charlton and after the third went in against Brum.

I didn't like MON but you have to be fair and objective and so far it has been MON tactics. If we start playing more like we did in the second half then that would be a change from mon tactics.

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    The first half of football was far worse than anything MON did. Also as some said previously the dinosaur 442 came out... sitting back and playing on the counter and playing 442 which Lamouchi is doing is actually so O'Neil. The amount of long balls we are playing as well has been a lot like MON. I would say probably 2 periods of games we have played it short and in triangles and that's second half charlton and after the third went in against Brum.

I didn't like MON but you have to be fair and objective and so far it has been MON tactics. If we start playing more like we did in the second half then that would be a change from mon tactics.
    It isn't at all like O'Neill.

Now we're doing it with continental flair, which is an entirely different proposition to having big physical players and lumping it up front.

6 points from 9 away games under MON.

2 from 2 so far under Lamouchi. It might get even better once our best player comes back from injury too.

Sometimes we get the argument quoting the results. Sometimes we get the argument quoting the style of play. All to make the point of supporting the manager we like.

If it was all perfect we would be champions. I usually support the manager/coach whoever because I appreciate they possibly know more about football than me and they are the only chaps who can change our fortunes.

Plus I don't go much any more so have to rely on others to be my eyes at the game and the consensus is what counts for me, not individual favourites.

So MON has gone and Sabri is king. Long live the king!!

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Class is in session and folk need to learn. The knowledge broardsword takes no prisoners and those that smear a manager unfairly, prepare to be halved.

Red til I'm dead

“There’s so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes.”

BHC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

So let's be fair now. MON got slated for dropping Carva. On recent form & judging by Mouch's current preferance for others ahead of Carva, MON probably didn't deserve the backlash he got for it did he?

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post
    So let's be fair now. MON got slated for dropping Carva. On recent form & judging by Mouch's current preferance for others ahead of Carva, MON probably didn't deserve the backlash he got for it did he?
    I'd argue it was because JC didn't suit Martin's preferred style, which he adopted in an effort to get a play-off push back on track.