Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AK Walking Away - nay or OK?

Default Re: AK Walking Away - nay or OK?

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    It’s embarrassing this new narrative you are attempting to push that EM is the same as Fawaz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facts are facts. Fawaz took us over in 19th, first season finished 8th. EM took us over in 20th, first season finished 17th. Both undermined a manager in 7th which ultimately left them to depart.

That at least raises some queries. I'm not stating EM is like Fawaz overall, just that their footballing decisions haven't been a million miles apart so far.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The difference being Fawaz sacked someone out the blue, whereas Karanka walked out, not for the first time in his short career

It has gone a bit tits up, but there are enough good reasons to say this is a very different kind of ownership

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Fawazzock View Post
    The difference being Fawaz sacked someone out the blue, whereas Karanka walked out, not for the first time in his short career

It has gone a bit tits up, but there are enough good reasons to say this is a very different kind of ownership
    Wanna buy some magic beans?

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Facts are facts. Fawaz took us over in 19th, first season finished 8th. EM took us over in 20th, first season finished 17th. Both undermined a manager in 7th which ultimately left them to depart.

That at least raises some queries. I'm not stating EM is like Fawaz overall, just that their footballing decisions haven't been a million miles apart so far.
    Em has put a great back room structure in place. Which fawaz started to do then took it all away.

IMO EM and fawaz are very similar. Both have owned THE team in a 1 team league and I think both believe that it would be straightforward over here

The sheer fact that EM has had 16 managers in 7 years run Olympiacos and yet they win the league at a canter season after season is by far the most worrying thing in all of this

And no AK didn’t walk.

Honestly EM isn't that much different from Fawaz at this stage of his ownership.
    We'd of been better with the Yank in charge, i'm telling you.

Regardless of who's to blame, there's something fundamentaly wrong with a setup which agrees to spend 25m on a push for the Prem, than sacks/walks whilst sat 7th barely half a season in to that push.

If we were poker players we'd bet heavy on our initial hand, then fold every time the flop was layed down.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Default AK Walking Away - nay or OK?

16 gaffers in 7 league winning years

I’m telling ya

Fawaz wanted in bed with EM. He didn’t want the yanks nowhere near the club

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Wanna buy some magic beans?
    I'll try anything once

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Default AK Walking Away - nay or OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Regardless of who's to blame, there's something fundamentaly wrong with a setup which agrees to spend 25m on a push for the Prem, than sacks/walks whilst sat 7th barely half a season in to that push.

If we were poker players we'd bet heavy on our initial hand, then fold every time the flop was layed down.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Ł25m of which half was on one player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC