Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AK Walking Away - nay or OK?

Impressive member

Default Re: AK Walking Away - nay or OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    For once I think there's probably blame on both sides, but then what are we gonna gain by picking it apart

It didn't work out. Let's hope things do under Allardyce.
    FTFY

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Jumped-Up Pantry Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    FTFY
    As someone who's allergic to pork I hope ham salad eyes don't get the gig

Jumped-Up Pantry Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Yeah but, Mark Warburton.

Let's go on about it for another year.

It's clear the philosophy has become change managers every year until one sticks. Which, and I know I'll get shit for this, isn't a terrible philosophy (Leeds are one of the worst for manager turnover but are going up via the autos).

lol

What was the old name.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    Taking care of all the little things that make a club operate smoothly, as I've said more than once. Taking care that everything is in order before practice, taking care of opponents' hospitality, taking care of pre-season arrangements, even taking care of players' personal problems. Whenever there was a problem, he was the man to turn to. Players and managers (many managers... ) loved him. Valverde in particular, whenever he is in Greece, never fails to go visit him.
    Genuine question GGG, but how do you get to know all this? Especially for a non playing member of staff. There’s one thing giving intricate details/opinion of player stats/strengths/weaknesses etc, but how’d you know what non playing staff do? Especially in so much detail? Making sure everything is in order before practice? Who knows this stuff? Are you on the payroll ??

Turn the page, new chapter in the anels of NFFC

I honestly think it’s the board,they weren’t happy with style or results under him after spending 25 mill. It doe scare me a bit though because it’s reeking of desperation and the shit or bust mentality. I guess there isn’t much left to spend before we are bound by ffp rules again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryde Red View Post
    Turn the page, new chapter in the anels of NFFC
    you working for his dad?

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

lol

Quote Originally Posted by MC Plantpot View Post
    Genuine question GGG, but how do you get to know all this? Especially for a non playing member of staff. There’s one thing giving intricate details/opinion of player stats/strengths/weaknesses etc, but how’d you know what non playing staff do? Especially in so much detail? Making sure everything is in order before practice? Who knows this stuff? Are you on the payroll ??
    I suppose things are more open if their league, especially giants like them so someone’s bound to know about what some twat in a suit does.

I trust them.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.
    Be wary of any presents that Tim and Donna give you?

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

What an utterly joyless and pointless thread started as another let's get at AK any way we can.

As Ryde Red said turn the page move on. I just look forward to seeing who the next incumbent is and giving them as always my full support.

I sent my letter to Mr.Randali yesterday giving him the benefit of my wisdom.

Jumped-Up Pantry Boy

For you Aitor. Thanks for some great football and for getting us back to the right end of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid and Munich View Post
    What an utterly joyless and pointless thread started as another let's get at AK any way we can.

As Ryde Red said turn the page move on. I just look forward to seeing who the next incumbent is and giving them as always my full support.

I sent my letter to Mr.Randali yesterday giving him the benefit of my wisdom.
    Yes, I think you probably did.

You're used to the Nottingham Post, and an occasional story in the national press; we're used to two (until recently three) Olympiacos newspapers, another ten sports papers, hordes of sports sites, a number of forums, many of them frequented by real ITK members, etc. A good scan of the available information allows a solid understanding of how things work - both the good and the bad stuff.

You're used to the Nottingham Post, and an occasional story in the national press; we're used to two (until recently three) Olympiacos newspapers, another ten sports papers, hordes of sports sites, a number of forums, many of them frequented by real ITK members, etc. A good scan of the available information allows a solid understanding of how things work - both the good and the bad stuff.
    Ah ok. Good explanation. Shows the difference between the two clubs. One’s a giant in its home country, the other an average second division outfit who benefited from some success 30 years ago. Let’s hope the owner understands the differences too.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    A.K.A that one lads mum at every Sunday League team who does that stuff and collects the subs. Her son is shit and plays at right back.
    But never gets dropped because of his mum

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    But never gets dropped because of his mum
    Does Daridickwa’s mum wash the shirts an all me duck

Ah ok. Good explanation. Shows the difference between the two clubs. One’s a giant in its home country, the other an average second division outfit who benefited from some success 30 years ago. Let’s hope the owner understands the differences too.
    Dont think he does. I like the fact he's on a mission, but yet to be convinced he's got a handle on the complexities of one of the most open leagues in the world..

It'll be a bit clearer come the next few weeks.

Do Greek football fans manage to fit work into their reading schedules?

Well we spent a couple of years discussing the Billy Davies mk1 departure so I doubt we will get to the bottom of what happened that’s lead to AK going. So the next best step is to speculate, so let it commence.
    I personally think he has become increasingly unhappy with life here. And it’s highly likely he is getting more interference from areas within the club that has lead to this.
    I wonder if Daniel Taylor is as we speak writing chapter 2 of his piece about interfering owners?.

Can't Re Member

Personally I think you got to look at Karanka before. Stayed out of the game for a while, turned down other offers, came here because it felt right. He’s an honourable man and he’s walked because he doesn’t need the money and if it isn’t how he likes it, he’s no need to put up with it.

Oh FFS.

The new chap who does all the odd jobs and oils the wheels. There's one person like that in every village, always denigrated as a nosey old bird or bloke, but without them nothing gets done.

Everybody wants to be the leader, but nobody wants to do the menial jobs which clear the way for the leader to strut his stuff.