Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Matt Jarvis to sign this week!


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    5,692

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    Once again rumours about Yaya. I repeat: steer away. One of the best midfielders I have seen but he can barely walk now. He cannot play competitive football.
    Yes but can he launch it 70 yards either into the corners or somewhere near wherever Murphy is?


  4. #28

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    More chance of lt tasha ya


  5. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    No longer unnervingly close to Anatoli's house
    Posts
    3,462

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    No no
    No no no no ...


  6. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,121

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Wolfgang Schnell BSc. PhD. View Post
    No no no no ...
    There's no limit.


  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,329

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    We've been meeting with his agent for him.

    https://sportmania.ci/transferts-yay...tingham-forest


  8. #32
    Forum Tactician
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    B C UPPER
    Posts
    13,731

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    No thanks, last time I saw him he ran like my nan before her double hip op.


  9. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Brexit Border
    Posts
    934

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    We've been meeting with his agent for him.

    https://sportmania.ci/transferts-yay...tingham-forest
    I honestly can’t see what he has to give us at this point in his life.

    Our experience with Dawson should act as a warning about signing players who are at the end of their careers.


  10. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Old Sydney Town
    Posts
    847

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Cardiff interested


  11. #35
    Nottingham's dirty secret
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    746

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    If he was so bad at Oly surely EM wouldn't want him here.


  12. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,687

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by Red bandit View Post
    I honestly can’t see what he has to give us at this point in his life.

    Our experience with Dawson should act as a warning about signing players who are at the end of their careers.
    Saw Andrew Cole the other night on telly, now Andy again, by the way, which gave me a timely warning as deadline day approached.


  13. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    5,155

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    He announced his retirement, and says he'll pursue a career as a manager.

    He should have retired last summer, he would have saved us a million in wages. One of my favourite midfielders, but it was extremely sad to see him. He could barely run anymore.


  14. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,161

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    He announced his retirement, and says he'll pursue a career as a manager.

    He should have retired last summer, he would have saved us a million in wages. One of my favourite midfielders, but it was extremely sad to see him. He could barely run anymore.
    Announced on TV at the end of the city game (albeit after seeing how well Bruno had looked after himself) he isn't retiring and the announcements were untrue.


  15. #39
    The Clapham Crusader
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Cockpit
    Posts
    22,158

    Default Re: [BUPA] Yaya Toure

    Gerrim' in Evangelos


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •