Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FA Cup

Default Re: FA Cup

West Ham v Birmingham could be tasty and I reckon Grimsby can get a bit nasty.

I must admit that I found the league cup atmosphere a bit crap to say we took over 4000. It seemed very fragmented across the whole lower tier and a. But of the upper.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Will be the second Forest game this season in the city I live that I won't go to because I can't be trusted not to fight....something I haven't done since I lost at conkers thirty years ago in primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers Across the Midfield View Post
    Both clubs agreed 3000
    How do you know? The website doesn’t even consider tickets being sold beyond the various levels of season ticket away loyalty. Why are we limiting the number of Forest fans to 50% of what could/should be a available? I was hoping for a big family day out but haven’t got enough season tickets to get close - a great pity and disappointment!

Terrorist Scum

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Will be the second Forest game this season in the city I live that I won't go to because I can't be trusted not to fight....something I haven't done since I lost at conkers thirty years ago in primary.
    You need to sign up with the Curry Crew Francis; they’re Forest‘s new „firm“.

Bryn Gunn on here is „Top Boy“, from what I’ve gathered, membership criteria is basically just ownership of a foam hand and the ability to knock up a decent Korma?

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    You need to sign up with the Curry Crew Francis; they’re Forest‘s new „firm“.

Bryn Gunn on here is „Top Boy“, from what I’ve gathered, membership criteria is basically just ownership of a foam hand and the ability to knock up a decent Korma?
    Bryn likes this post.

I'll probably have an anti-BloJo march to join that day anyway.

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); Yesterday at 20:31.

Fans getting fucked over again. If the club has agreed to 3000 tickets then they've fucked us over. If the story about policing is true then chelsea have fucked us over because that is blatantly bollocks, in which case Forest should be having a word.

I suppose I should have bought an away membership for £30.

ST holder.

240 miles per home game...

and haven't been able to get tickets for any of the games that are actually on my doorstep this season.