Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: I donít mind

Default Re: I donít mind

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Voltage View Post
    You got any facts to back that statement up mate?

They all seem to represent the ‘Feral Left’ to me but that is only a hunch.
    Yes, there's plenty of evidence - go look it up. Let me give you a starter: https://www.france24.com/en/20181116...itical-parties

Here's a clue: the protest is nominally about the Diesel Tax. The Left parties broadly adopt an environmentalist position and support taxation of polutting fuels. This is not a left issue.

We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi | vivit post funera virtus - Emprorer Tiberius

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ReDias View Post
    Yes, there's plenty of evidence - go look it up. Let me give you a starter: https://www.france24.com/en/20181116...itical-parties

Here's a clue: the protest is nominally about the Diesel Tax. The Left parties broadly adopt an environmentalist position and support taxation of polutting fuels. This is not a left issue.
    From what I've read from various sources it appears both left and right are involved in this protest. The numbers are that are coming out it would make sense that both sides are.

Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    Here's some more facts;

1. I've said several times I'm not against it in any shape or form.

2. I've never been against

3. My remark was not in relation to LGBT.

4. It's always a good idea to look what you are responding to before you reply.

You're remark was about the left, a remark that that has been repeated on this thread about the left shouting down any dissenting voices without facts. This thread is about the LGBTQ+ "leftsit" nature of the last game and how some peoples opinion is that it shouldn't have happened because it's not really a problem or is a problem for them, an opinion that got shouted down and seems erroneous to the facts even though you state it's just opinion.

The two are linked, yours was just the last post I could bother to quote on a thread about LGBTQ+ at football.

There's a politics thread for a left v right debate.

If you want some left v right debate, they're both ***** who won't listen, snowflakes and broflakes when most people just want to get on.

Last edited by Joao CarvAndy!ho; 04-12-18 at 18:47.
    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    From what I've read from various sources it appears both left and right are involved in this protest. The numbers are that are coming out it would make sense that both sides are.

The majority of protestors may have political views one way or another, however, as far as I understand it they tend not to be aligned to any particuar parties or existing movement.

The protest emerged organically on Facebook and other social media.

It's a rejection of the Le Marche government but the general political situation in France.

There are some politicians and political groups - from right and left - who are trying to use it opportunistically. But from everything I know, this has been small in number and mainly from the right.

This is week is the first time the movement has had any official contact points - at each roundabout and roadblock, the protestors have been elect a contact point from their number. This just isn't how political movements work, they normally want to get 'place men' into all functionary roles.

Last edited by ReDias; 04-12-18 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    You're remark was about the left, a remark that that has been repeated on this thread about the left shouting down any dissenting voices without facts. This thread is about the LGBTQ+ "leftsit" nature of the last game and how some peoples opinion is that it shouldn't have happened because it's not really a problem or is a problem for them, an opinion that got shouted down and seems erroneous to the facts even though you state it's just opinion.

The two are linked, yours was just the last post I could bother to quote on a thread about LGBTQ+ at football.

There's a politics thread for a left v right debate.

If you want some left v right debate, they're both ***** who won't listen, snowflakes and broflakes when most people just want to get on.
    My remark was solely about the left and I don't believe LGBT should be attributed as solely a left leaning movement. I'm liberal right leaning and I know some gay people who are to the right ploiically. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive.

My remark was aimed at the left in respect to what I've experienced personally and witnessed. I'll admit it's a sweeping statement towards them but it certainly isn't a reflection of my opinion towards any positive activity the club want to promote for the LGBT cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me The Thomas! View Post
    So then, let's take out remembrance day if we want politics purged out of football. Fuck sake.
    Can't say I class Remembrance Day as political Thomas. I know I don't observe it in order to piss off any other political factions anyway.

Getting to sing "Two World Wars and a European Cup" on the terraces in Madrid however was. Therefore I vote politics stays in football, if only for those happier moments.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

I wonder when the Fooball League will have its first Transgender player or manager.
    Hmm. Good point.

If only the football league had some sort of campaign or something to try and be more inclusive to the T in the LGBT....

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Garry-Balding Red View Post
    Can't say I class Remembrance Day as political Thomas. I know I don't observe it in order to piss off any other political factions anyway.

Getting to sing "Two World Wars and a European Cup" on the terraces in Madrid however was. Therefore I vote politics stays in football, if only for those happier moments.
    I class it because it simply Sparks political actions. Like that guy who decided to against wearing the poppy. Then we had a bunch of disgusting comments. It's related to politics, thus it's politics in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Hmm. Good point.

If only the football league had some sort of campaign or something to try and be more inclusive to the T in the LGBT....
    How do we know there isn't already? It's not like you can spot them a mile off or anything....

I class it because it simply Sparks political actions. Like that guy who decided to against wearing the poppy. Then we had a bunch of disgusting comments. It's related to politics, thus it's politics in game.
    Fair comment.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Garry-Balding Red View Post
    Fair comment.
    It's simple, you can't allow one because you like it and not allow another because you aren't comfortable with it.

Obviously not you, but anyone in general.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I merely gave an opinion. I mind because I feel I paid to watch a football match but somebody somewhere felt the need to make a football match more than a football match. Personally I think they have been selfish and even a little childish.
    They felt the need to because of the facts I linked too. We've had a couple on here who've said the same and a couple who argued the opposite. Personally I want my club to represent my community and be as inclusive and representative as possible, it's not going to affect the pitch so why not make more Forest fans feel welcome at Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    That is quite true and amusing.

Somewhere else I post is possibly 99% lefties. The day the Brexit results came through was hilarious, older people were condemned there and then, posts like "stupid old bastards have ruined the country in one night of voting', 'they shouldn't be allowed to vote, they've had their lives' and 'theyre all racist, it's the only reason they voted leave'
    Caring, sharing lefties when it suits them.
    Well, Iím an older person and I voted remain so I must be a different kind of ď stupid old bastard ď.

It's simple, you can't allow one because you like it and not allow another because you aren't comfortable with it.
    That sounds like the part of 'human nature' that politics puts a damper on.

I dislike cyclists, pedestrians and most other road users but politically I have to put up with them. But on the assumption there won't be corner flags promoting them I can't see those little bits of material annoying me anytime soon.

The Foam Hand

So then, let's take out remembrance day if we want politics purged out of football. Fuck sake.
    Some don't want remembrance day in football.

I always think about Arsenal in these debates, the only way they could be an inclusive club was by being completely neutral and banning national flags from the Stadium.
    One flag offended one group of people, and another flag offended another group of people... so in the end they said enoughs enough and banned the fucking lot

That's where it goes in the end sometimes, you can't please everybody and someone will always complain, so it's easier to stay out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red bandit View Post
    Well, I’m an older person and I voted remain so I must be a different kind of “ stupid old bastard “.
    You deserve your vote then because you made the correct decision. But the others didn't and judgement has been passed.

Bout time Forest stopped ruining weekends. - Barry

Terrorist Scum

On the subject of the ĄGilets Jaunesď, this weekendĎs home game for PSG against Montpellier has been postponed by Police request.

Thatíll have the benefit of them being nicely rested for when they play the Scousers in the European Cup again, so thatís all good.

ĄThe revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.ď

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    On the subject of the „Gilets Jaunes“, this weekend‘s home game for PSG against Montpellier has been postponed by Police request.

That’ll have the benefit of them being nicely rested for when they play the Scousers in the European Cup again, so that’s all good.
    There's been a lot of fuss concerning the Copas Libertadores final as well, Its been moved to Real Madrid. The Barra Brava of River Plate attacked the Boca team bus, the game got delayed, postponed, moved to Sunday, then moved completely.

Some don't want remembrance day in football.

I always think about Arsenal in these debates, the only way they could be an inclusive club was by being completely neutral and banning national flags from the Stadium.
    One flag offended one group of people, and another flag offended another group of people... so in the end they said enoughs enough and banned the fucking lot

That's where it goes in the end sometimes, you can't please everybody and someone will always complain, so it's easier to stay out of it.

You deserve your vote then because you made the correct decision. But the others didn't and judgement has been passed.
    It was the Turkish Cypriot flag offending Cypriots

What's happening in France anyway.
    Thereís this place called Paris, full of people called Parisians and they are revolting

What's happening in France anyway.
    Oh and they eat horses, snails and bits of frog and generally donít like the concept of work!

lol

Damn surrender monkey's

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    It was the Turkish Cypriot flag offending Cypriots
    I thought it was something to do with a Turkish flag.

Just had a search and this was the club statement at the time:

Club statement - National flags at Emirates Stadium

Some of our fans have been upset with the flying of certain flags denoting particular regions of the world

Arsenal as a club prides itself on being inclusive with respect to all nationalities, cultural and ethnic groups.

We have therefore decided that in order for all of our fans to enjoy their experience at Emirates Stadium, we are asking that only flags in support of Arsenal Football Club, without any national emblems, are displayed within the stadium.

We will be implementing this policy with immediate effect. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Franz Foxenhauer View Post
    Oh and they eat horses, snails and bits of frog and generally don’t like the concept of work!
    and piss in the street, according to Frank Zappa

I thought it was something to do with a Turkish flag.

Just had a search and this was the club statement at the time:
    Celtic should do the same, bigoted twats

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Celtic should do the same, bigoted twats
    I think them and Rangers are as bad as each other. All the William of Orange stuff, orange away kits and the rest of it.