Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Macauley Bonne

  1. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,112

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Does Bonne have the appetite to succeed at this level?


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #27
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,820

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    I'm actually making a video of unluckiest Forest managers of all time

    It's just totally clips of Paul Hart


    /Thread


  4. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,112

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    I'm actually making a video of unluckiest Forest managers of all time

    It's just totally clips of Paul Hart
    How about one on Steve Cotterill?

    There's not much you can say, he was totally shit from the start.


  5. #29
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,820

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Total Elcipse of Mi Hearties!......




  6. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    I'm actually making a video of the unluckiest Forest managers of all time

    It's just totally clips of Paul Hart
    That's my coffee sprayed over our lass thanks

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk


  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    6,596

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    That's my coffee sprayed over our lass thanks

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk
    Just coffee?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

    it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

  8. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    5,817

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    More chance of Simon Le Bon




  9. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    23,054

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Is he skinny? I'd love it if he were.

    Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

    .k I m
    I m u mm

  10. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    6,596

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    More chance of Simon Le Bon

    If you’re going to post a Duran video, it has to be Girls on Film

    https://www.***********.com/video/xh50c


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  11. #35
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,820

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitor Aitor A Puddycat View Post
    If you’re going to post a Duran video, it has to be Girls on Film

    https://www.***********.com/video/xh50c


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hungry Like The Wolf or Planet Earth for me.......







    The new band I've joined is covering a few of these which has made me well happy.

    How on earth are there hardly any Duran Duran tribute bands? Rio, Girls on Film, HLTW, Planet Earth, White Lines, Save a Prayer, The Reflex, Wild Boys, A View To A kill, Ordinary World, Notorious etc. etc. They've a fucking STUNNING catalogue of singles.


  12. #36
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    79,545

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Hungry Like The Wolf or Planet Earth for me.......







    The new band I've joined is covering a few of these which has made me well happy.

    How on earth are there hardly any Duran Duran tribute bands? Rio, Girls on Film, HLTW, Planet Earth, White Lines, Save a Prayer, The Reflex, Wild Boys, A View To A kill, Ordinary World, Notorious etc. etc. They've a fucking STUNNING catalogue of singles.
    Because Duran Duran nowadays are essentially their own tribute band, still going!

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  13. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    6,596

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitor Aitor A Puddycat View Post
    If you’re going to post a Duran video, it has to be Girls on Film

    https://www.***********.com/video/xh50c


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why is daily motion in the swear filter?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  14. #38
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    79,545

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitor Aitor A Puddycat View Post
    Why is daily motion in the swear filter?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clickbait Website with excessive tracking of Users, most likely.


  15. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    23,054

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Clickbait Website with excessive tracking of Users, most likely.
    Surely then the Nottm Post should be in the filter too.


  16. #40
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    79,545

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Surely then the Nottm Post should be in the filter too.
    But if we blocked the Post, where would they get all their stories from??

    Won’t someone think of the journalists!


  17. #41
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,204

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Iirc, we blocked Daily Motion when retroboy used to upload the highlights to it.

    We knew, but the Player people didn't, so they couldn't report it but we got the highlights.


  18. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Karanka's connected to the ... Macauley Bonne


  19. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Just signed for Charlton for £200k.

    I might make this guy the Jack Marriott to my Alf.


  20. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,361

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Talking about Orient forwards. Saw we were linked with another Orient one. Josh Koroma. But Huddersfield seem more serious having put bids in.


  21. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11,071

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Talking about Orient forwards. Saw we were linked with another Orient one. Josh Koroma. But Huddersfield seem more serious having put bids in.
    Derisory offers I hope.


  22. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Talking about Orient forwards. Saw we were linked with another Orient one. Josh Koroma. But Huddersfield seem more serious having put bids in.
    Not seen either play if I'm honest. I do wonder what type of forward we'll be after, it seems to me like we might be looking at bringing a couple in especially if Soudani and Murphy leave. We seem to be looking at taller stronger types like Marquis but Tails also said there was interest in Gayle which suggests we want some pace/ another poacher type.


  23. #47
    Menior Sember
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dystopian Future
    Posts
    24,903

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    More chance of Macaulay Culkin and Bonnie Tyler


  24. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,361

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    Not seen either play if I'm honest. I do wonder what type of forward we'll be after, it seems to me like we might be looking at bringing a couple in especially if Soudani and Murphy leave. We seem to be looking at taller stronger types like Marquis but Tails also said there was interest in Gayle which suggests we want some pace/ another poacher type.
    Been thinking the same.

    Would be ideal if the fast forward is a versatile type. Can play wide and through the middle.


  25. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Been thinking the same.

    Would be ideal if the fast forward is a versatile type. Can play wide and through the middle.
    Dwight Gayle would be adding something we have lacked up front for a while which is genuine pace. He owes us 25 goals for being a cheating prick too which I may begin to think about forgiving him for on that basis.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk


  26. #50

    Default Re: Macauley Bonne

    Not sold on Bonne from what i've seen.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •