Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Away Ticketing - the lads & lasses at Forza Garibaldi have done something about it!

Default Re: Away Ticketing - the lads & lasses at Forza Garibaldi have done something about i

Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    Wish I was marketing manager at Forest but I couldn’t market owt to save my life
    Same here. We owned a small bookshop before I retired and I was hopeless at actually selling anything or trying to set up events etc, but we created an ambience that people used to like and the shop was a great success. Mainly because, once we got people into the shop, the staff were so good at their jobs. I just liked the books, I had my own corner of books which were ostensibly on display for sale, but was really my library. Jazz and sports mainly,a very eclectic mix, but I was surprised at how many sold.

It's international break and Saturday morning, I'm bored.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Away Ticketing - the lads & lasses at Forza Garibaldi have done something about i

I hate international break

Quote Originally Posted by GOBIAS View Post
    This a million times.

They need banning.

Plenty of football still on. The worse thing about these ones now, is that when finally people are interested in watching England again they've disappeared from the telly and foubd their way back on to Sky.

Well it was such a riveting game last night and I can’t wait for Monday - yawn, yep ban em and go back to playing internationals midweek, like the good old days, and stop ruining Saturdays I’m being dragged round the shops this pm aaaaarghhh!

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Plenty of football still on. The worse thing about these ones now, is that when finally people are interested in watching England again they've disappeared from the telly and foubd their way back on to Sky.
    All International fixtures should always be on free-to-air television, not stuffed away on a commercial for-profit platform.

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

What is that nations league bollocks anyway?

Not banned, just being a pillock

Just that

As per the above, everyone would care more if it was on BBC and ITV.

Sent from my SM-G9500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jervine View Post
    As per the above, everyone would care more if it was on BBC and ITV.

They wouldnt after Friday's display.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    They wouldnt after Friday's display.
    I think they'd still care more than they currently do. Just maybe not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jervine View Post
    I think they'd still care more than they currently do. Just maybe not a lot.

Its the competition that dont matter as much as anything....no ones grown up saying, "when i grow up i wanna win the nations league"... its like something that would be on PES

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Its the competition that dont matter as much as anything....no ones grown up saying, "when i grow up i wanna win the nations league"... its like something that would be on PES
    I used to set up shit like that on iss pro back in the day.