Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 336
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,498

    Default Simple pleasures

    A thread for the simple things in life that bring pleasure in a dull and weary world.


    The smell of an empty beer bottle in the morning , I can never resist sticking my nose over he bottle and taking a deep lung full.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Quinn
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    18,139

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Going downhill on a bicycle


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Findern, South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    7,148

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Waking up first thing in the morning and seeing the Geordie fast asleep snoring her head off. Bliss.


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sunny Southbourne
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Young Bertie our Border Terrier, stretching, wagging his tail with a look that says right whats occurring.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
    A thread for the simple things in life that bring pleasure in a dull and weary world.


    The smell of an empty beer bottle in the morning , I can never resist sticking my nose over he bottle and taking a deep lung full.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At the opposite end of that. If I haven’t had a drink for a while, cracking open a bottle of beer and smelling it for a while before sipping it. Sometimes I’m sniffing it for a minute or so while my wife looks at me like I’m a piece of shit


  7. #6
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    43,420

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    A cuddle off your kids for absolutely no reason whatsoever.


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    A cuddle off your kids for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
    I was on lates last week so got in about midnight. I went in to check my daughter before I went to bed and she half woke up, smiled at me and grabbed me for a big hug and wouldn’t let go. You are right, best feeling ever.


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBIAS View Post
    I was on lates last week so got in about midnight. I went in to check my daughter before I went to bed and she half woke up, smiled at me and grabbed me for a big hug and wouldn’t let go. You are right, best feeling ever.
    Bar sniffing at a freshly opened beer bottle


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    I was more proud once when I went to check her and she half woke up, saw my Stuart Pearce tshirt and chanted “psycho psycho psycho” at me before dropping back off to sleep


  11. #10
    Terrorist Scum
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    70,636

    Default Re: Simple pleasures



    Simple pleasures to help lengthy meetings pass.

    „The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    14,969

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Seeing your quiver-tip curve, knowing you are into a biggun!


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wilts
    Posts
    559

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    I share my 9 year old son 50/50, week on/week off, with my ex and the week I've got him I can just stand and watch him.
    He doesn't have to be doing anything in particular, he's usually picking his nose but i just watch him.
    He sometimes looks at me and says 'what are you looking at?'
    Always gives me a warm feeling i don't get with anything else.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Daz42 View Post
    I share my 9 year old son 50/50, week on/week off, with my ex and the week I've got him I can just stand and watch him.
    He doesn't have to be doing anything in particular, he's usually picking his nose but i just watch him.
    He sometimes looks at me and says 'what are you looking at?'
    Always gives me a warm feeling i don't get with anything else.
    I do exactly the same. Sometimes when I check her on a night I watch her sleep for ages, it’s hard to tear myself away.


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wilts
    Posts
    559

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Taking a really satisfying dump has got to be up there too.
    You know, a good long easy, uninterrupted, no effort required dump.


  16. #15
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    43,420

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBIAS View Post
    I do exactly the same. Sometimes when I check her on a night I watch her sleep for ages, it’s hard to tear myself away.
    You get into that mode when they are little... and then a thought comes into your head "is he breathing" so you change your angle and focus on the chest...." nope hes not breathing" so you poke em.... and they give you that little bit of a movement that is baby sign language for "fuck off dad, im still here"


  17. #16
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    43,420

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Daz42 View Post
    Taking a really satisfying dump has got to be up there too.
    You know, a good long easy, uninterrupted, no effort required dump.
    Having a dump is right up there.... equally a piss when you really need one.


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Daz42 View Post
    Taking a really satisfying dump has got to be up there too.
    You know, a good long easy, uninterrupted, no effort required dump.
    Especially if you’re at work thus being paid for the pleasure


  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    10,490

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by loseits View Post
    Especially if you’re at work thus being paid for the pleasure
    And not having to use your own bog paper. Finding a trap at work where you could tell you would be the first person to use it after it had been cleaned was a particular highlight.


  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    And not having to use your own bog paper. Finding a trap at work where you could tell you would be the first person to use it after it had been cleaned was a particular highlight.
    Saves using my water too! If I’ve not managed 70% of my shitting at work then it’s not been a good week!


  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,498

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    I ban the fuckers from shitting on my time by never buying loo roll. If they want to take a shit they do it on their time.


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Before I got with my wife and still had a life I used to just nick bog paper from work. I probably saved hundreds of pounds. Now we actually buy it from a supermarket like normal people.


  23. #22
    Terrorist Scum
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    70,636

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
    I ban the fuckers from shitting on my time by never buying loo roll. If they want to take a shit they do it on their time.
    Is that you, Ebenezer?


  24. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wilts
    Posts
    559

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
    I ban the fuckers from shitting on my time by never buying loo roll. If they want to take a shit they do it on their time.
    What about smokers?
    We have a designated smoking area at work and the regular smokers can spend ages out there wasting 'work time'.
    They probably go for a shit before/after it too, wasting more time.
    This is probably one for the rant thread coz it really gets up my nose that they get a smoking area and their habits are indulged.
    I don't get a wanking room to indulge in my habit!!


  25. #24
    Quinn
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    18,139

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    The smell of freshly ground coffee


  26. #25
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    40,999

    Default Re: Simple pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Daz42 View Post
    What about smokers?
    We have a designated smoking area at work and the regular smokers can spend ages out there wasting 'work time'.
    They probably go for a shit before/after it too, wasting more time.
    This is probably one for the rant thread coz it really gets up my nose that they get a smoking area and their habits are indulged.
    I don't get a wanking room to indulge in my habit!!
    You need your own office.

    #experienced

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •