Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    145

    Default ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    A documentary on ITV tonight at 10.45 about English clubs ruling Europe featuring Forest. Should be a good watch.

    Immediately followed by episode 2 at 11.45 of the late 80's including Villa.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Too School for Cool
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    13,646

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    '24 Hours in A&E' sounds more relevant to Forest


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Across the road
    Posts
    4,805

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    oooo Sky Q - Somebody is doing well


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......
    Posts
    3,892

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by bristol tricky View Post
    A documentary on ITV tonight at 10.45 about English clubs ruling Europe featuring Forest. Should be a good watch.

    Immediately followed by episode 2 at 11.45 of the late 80's including Villa.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    This was aired earlier in the year, worth another view IMO


  6. #5
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    It’s got Liverpool in it, so we’ll get what...? 5 minutes at the end?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,782

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    It’s got Liverpool in it, so we’ll get what...? 5 minutes at the end?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4 minutes.

    There will be a 1 minute silence in memory of us knocking the fuckers out.


  8. #7
    The Wand!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sat on the fence
    Posts
    16,204

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    I'll record this and watch it tomorrow.


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,814

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    I'll record this and watch it tomorrow.
    Great. Keep us informed.


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Findern, South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    4,900

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    4 minutes.

    There will be a 1 minute silence in memory of us knocking the fuckers out.
    Colin Barrett. "Hey Clemence... pick that f***er out of the net"

    T'was THE BEST night of my life supporting Forest when we knocked those scouse c***s of the the cup.


  11. #10
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    8,323

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Really enjoying this.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Unnervingly close to Anatoli's house
    Posts
    2,406

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Me too.


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    And me!


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Colin Barrett. "Hey Clemence... pick that f***er out of the net"

    T'was THE BEST night of my life supporting Forest when we knocked those scouse c***s of the the cup.
    Best atmosphere at the CG ever, it was electric......


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,673

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Colin Barrett. "Hey Clemence... pick that f***er out of the net"

    T'was THE BEST night of my life supporting Forest when we knocked those scouse c***s of the the cup.
    That goal has to be one of the best highlights ever for a Forest supporter. And, for me, it sealed Colin's legendary status, even though injury cruelly robbed him of the rest of his career.


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Findern, South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    4,900

    Default Re: ITV Documentary tonight on Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    That goal has to be one of the best highlights ever for a Forest supporter. And, for me, it sealed Colin's legendary status, even though injury cruelly robbed him of the rest of his career.
    Same here


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •