Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 3279

Thread: What ya eating?

  1. #1
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46,562

    Default What ya eating?

    Seeing as folk keeping posting photos of food ive decided to create a thread where we can all critique.

    Ill start.

    Steak and mushroom pie, chips and beans.. onion rings in the back ground.




  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    16,476

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    That's a little too moist for me.

    Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk


  4. #3
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    The chips and a few dunks of the onion rings will solve that issue.


  5. #4
    Forum Tactician
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    B C UPPER
    Posts
    14,469

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Gravy with beans? With onion rings? Too many different things going off here Bazza.

    Pie, Peas (garden or mushy) & chips. The onion rings have no earthly place on that table.


  6. #5
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    17,609

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Today for lunch it is Melton Mowbray pork pie, a bit of Belvoir Creamery stilton, a bit of salad and a helping of my very own potato salad.
    Washed down with a glass of Chianti.
    And for dinner it is lovely pork sausages, hand made by our village butcher with mash, a few greens and onion gravy.
    Rhubarb crumble with fresh cream to follow.


  7. #6
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Gravy with beans? With onion rings? Too many different things going off here Bazza.

    Pie, Peas (garden or mushy) & chips. The onion rings have no earthly place on that table.
    It was all about self preservation... if id have gone for peas my daughter would have destroyed them and id have had no look in.

    The onion rings are welcome at any meal


  8. #7
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Today for lunch it is Melton Mowbray pork pie, a bit of Belvoir Creamery stilton, a bit of salad and a helping of my very own potato salad.
    Washed down with a glass of Chianti.
    And for dinner it is lovely pork sausages, hand made by our village butcher with mash, a few greens and onion gravy.
    Rhubarb crumble with fresh cream to follow.
    Pictures or didnt happen


  9. #8
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    17,609

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Pictures or didnt happen
    ...but I know it did!


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    16,476

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Gravy with beans? With onion rings? Too many different things going off here Bazza.

    Pie, Peas (garden or mushy) & chips. The onion rings have no earthly place on that table.
    I agree with Mase , The onion rings are a poor after thought that would have been wasted.

    Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk


  11. #10
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ruddington
    Posts
    15,035

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Pot noodle on chips

    Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk


  12. #11
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    77,831

    Default Re: What ya eating?



    Last nights’ dinner, roast pork shoulder, marinaded in orange and lime zest and juice for 12 hours before cooking.

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  13. #12
    Forum Tactician
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    B C UPPER
    Posts
    14,469

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    MASE din din.jpg

    Missus at work today, found a couple of bits in the fridge & knocked this beauty up. Go hard or go home.

    Only fair to share given Ive been hyper critical of everyone elses.


  14. #13
    Senior Curmudgeon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30,306

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    MASE din din.jpg

    Missus at work today, found a couple of bits in the fridge & knocked this beauty up. Go hard or go home.

    Only fair to share given Ive been hyper critical of everyone elses.
    Trim the carrot you idle ****.


  15. #14
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37,600

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Just had my first junk food of 2018, McDonalds Tex Mex thingy. Lush.


  16. #15
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Just had my first junk food of 2018, McDonalds Tex Mex thingy. Lush.
    Needed a photo


  17. #16
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37,600

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Needed a photo
    Will take one of it on the way out later


  18. #17
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    23,132

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Seeing as folk keeping posting photos of food ive decided to create a thread where we can all critique.

    Ill start.

    Steak and mushroom pie, chips and beans.. onion rings in the back ground.
    You can take the lad out of the council estate, but you can't take the council estate out of the lad...

    I fancy something proper chaff tonight. You've inspired me Bazzer.


  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sutton-in-Ashfield
    Posts
    1,350

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    You can take the lad out of the council estate, but you can't take the council estate out of the lad...

    I fancy something proper chaff tonight. You've inspired me Bazzer.
    We will be back on the potted meat sarnies from Stanton Hill butchers!!


  20. #19
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Will take one of it on the way out later



  21. #20
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    23,132

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    A TV dinner.




  22. #21
    Senior Curmudgeon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30,306

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    A TV dinner.

    I had fish fingers and beans for my lunch yesterday on the Friday fridge raid, it was lovely.

    Enchiladas for me tea tonight.


  23. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24,165

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Kids dinner, can’t go wrong.

    Must say, I’m an advocate of a gravy and beans coalition as well. I often put a smidge of ketchup or bbq sauce in my beans too. I put bbq sauce on most things.


  24. #23
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37,600

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    I've gone the other way Bryn. Had mi junk food earlier, blended tuna & veg soup for tea......

    34138848_2251763128182090_3021863591314718720_n.jpg

    Fucking LUSH

    Last edited by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos; 02-06-18 at 17:57.

  25. #24
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    23,132

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    I've gone the other way Bryn. Had mi junk food earlier, blended tune & veg soup for tea......

    34138848_2251763128182090_3021863591314718720_n.jpg

    Fucking LUSH
    Ha, I had a Mediterranean salad earlier. Prefer lighter food in the day when I'm more active.

    I once worked with this big electrician some years ago, he had doner meat and chips some days for lunch. In the afternoon he'd be on a ladder sweating, grunting and blowing whilst fixing a light or something


  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sutton-in-Ashfield
    Posts
    1,350

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    A TV dinner.

    Fish fingers, chips and beans with a slice of bread love it!!
    Made me look through my cupboards and freezer for tea. Also just found out you can still get these!! Takes me back to those heady days in the 70’s....




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •