Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 354

Thread: What ya eating?

  1. #276

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Wolfgang Schnell BSc. PhD. View Post
    Are they the names of Barry's kids ?
    I would never name my kids after a sticker album


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #277

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    British goodness

    Sent from Billy Davies' analysis suite

    ďAll the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.Ē

  4. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    DOGHOUSE
    Posts
    9,166

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    British goodness
    Your dedication to greens is admirable.


  5. #279

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Your dedication to greens is admirable.
    Been badly for some time now mate, so it's more by force than choice


  6. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,847

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Knife and fork are the wrong way round.

    Can take the lad out of Shirebrook, but can't take Shirebrook out of the lad

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk


  7. #281
    WallBangerz
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Clapham (via Radcliffe)
    Posts
    13,569

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Knife and fork are the wrong way round.
    The photo's upside down


  8. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,847

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    The photo's upside down
    He must eat like Shrek then, if that's the case.

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk


  9. #283
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    64,887

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    He must eat like Shrek then, if that's the case.

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    Letís just hope he doesnít look like Shrek.

    "It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

  10. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,847

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Letís just hope he doesnít look like Shrek.
    No that's me

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk


  11. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    13,418

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Tonight, me old shipmates, we shall be doing a curry at the Yaadegaar in Radcliffe on Trent...


  12. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,721

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Tonight, me old shipmates, we shall be doing a curry at the Yaadegaar in Radcliffe on Trent...
    Try the one on the A52 between Nottm and ROT (the old Little Chef) one day, it's really good.


  13. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    DOGHOUSE
    Posts
    9,166

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Tonight, me old shipmates, we shall be doing a curry at the Yaadegaar in Radcliffe on Trent...
    Thats been going for years. Used to do a cracking King prawn Madras.


  14. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Unnervingly close to Anatoli's house
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Tonight, me old shipmates, we shall be doing a curry at the Yaadegaar in Radcliffe on Trent...
    Is it run my pirates ?


  15. #289
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    64,887

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Tonight, me old shipmates, we shall be doing a curry at the Yaadegaar in Radcliffe on Trent...
    If you like Asian food, the Three Spices in Ruddington is well worth a visit.


  16. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,045

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Letís just hope he doesnít look like Shrek.
    I think shrek is more worried that he looks like Keith


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  17. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,045

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Try the one on the A52 between Nottm and ROT (the old Little Chef) one day, it's really good.
    I pass that every match day and often wonder what it is like
    Might stop in one day for a lonely meal in my own


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  18. #292

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Let’s just hope he doesn’t look like Shrek.
    _51387203_davies_getty466.jpg


  19. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23,721

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
    I pass that every match day and often wonder what it is like
    Might stop in one day for a lonely meal in my own


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well worth it, they do takeaway too.


  20. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,656

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Freedman View Post
    Have you ever had an in-n-out burger?
    I was seriously impressed - never had better at the cheap fast food price point. Had my first Five Guys Burger at the O2 the other week - delicious but so expensive!

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk


  21. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    CSU EAST BAY
    Posts
    12,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    I was seriously impressed - never had better at the cheap fast food price point. Had my first Five Guys Burger at the O2 the other week - delicious but so expensive!

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Five guys is like gourmet burgers lol. It will only few times a year I will get it because of the price but God damn is it good.


  22. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,656

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Freedman View Post
    Five guys is like gourmet burgers lol. It will only few times a year I will get it because of the price but God damn is it good.
    Aye - I think I prefer just a quick In and Out to the full Five Guys...

    In and Out's competition is evil McDonalds (10 yrs + boycotting those clowns), Burger King etc and it pisses all over them - seriously good and simple fast food.

    Anyway enjoyed reading this thread but it's a 600 calorie day today (I'm doing the 5-2 diet again) and so it's made a bit hungry on the train home!

    Amazing what delicious food you can have even when you've only got 600 cals to play with.




    Last edited by Psycho's Dragon; 13-06-18 at 20:01.

  23. #297
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    64,887

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Am I the only one not to be impressed with Five Guys burgers then?

    Iíve eaten better in an Arbyís (and thatís saying something!)


  24. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    CSU EAST BAY
    Posts
    12,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    Aye - I think I prefer just a quick In and Out to the full Five Guys...

    In and Out's competition is evil McDonalds (10 yrs + boycotting those clowns), Burger King etc and it pisses all over them - seriously good and simple fast food.

    Anyway enjoyed reading this thread but it's a 600 calorie day today (I'm doing the 5-2 diet again) and so it's made a bit hungry on the train home!

    Amazing what delicious food you can have even when you've only got 600 cals to play with.


    This is only 600 calories?


  25. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    CSU EAST BAY
    Posts
    12,562

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Am I the only one not to be impressed with Five Guys burgers then?

    Iíve eaten better in an Arbyís (and thatís saying something!)
    Mate, if you said this to anyone here, you'd literally get tossed away as a clown. Everyone hates arby's hahah


  26. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,656

    Default Re: What ya eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Freedman View Post
    This is only 600 calories?
    Way less in fact.

    There's no carbs there really just chicken, veg anchovies and olives.

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •