Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Will it be an on day or off day for the blunts?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Off - Win!

18 51.43%
  • Meh - Draw

9 25.71%
  • On - Lose, & Billy returns to avange the cup defeat

8 22.86%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Matchday 38 - Sheffield United Vs Nottingham Forest - Official Matchday Thread

Default Re: Matchday 38 - Sheffield United Vs Nottingham Forest - Official Matchday Thread

Stoke I think it was painted theirs blue. At half time they also cleared their goalies 6 yard box but not the opposition's which was either tasteless or them admitting Butland was to be the busier keeper!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Matchday 38 - Sheffield United Vs Nottingham Forest - Official Matchday Thread

Don’t get me wrong, I think it makes total sense and it made the match feel quite futuristic (like how I imagine Brammall Lane would have looked if it’d appeared in the film Tron), I just have a deep seated dislike of everything connected with that odious football club.

Anyone see any trouble yesterday. My nephew came back cursing their fans saying a few on the train back had taken a good kicking.

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    Anyone see any trouble yesterday. My nephew came back cursing their fans saying a few on the train back had taken a good kicking.
    Wouldn't surprise me.

Let them get Millwall in the playoffs, I'm sure they'll love it.