Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Matchday 37: Derby County Fan Comments

Default Matchday 37: Derby County Fan Comments

omfortable win after a 10 minute frisky start from the Gumps.

Vydra scorcher after 15 mins then pick em off to ease a 3-0 win to put us back on track.

Every time I close my eyes, I just see Fat Kenny laughin'...it's horrid.

Strange, lineup even by gary's standards.

Regardless of the result today, and the obvious injury crisis - sad to see my team lining up like this today. I wish we had gone down the footballing route.

Has tomlin taken over as chief pie eater.

Ref is a right homer. Every little niggle being called here.

I see we are using the same strategy we used against QPR- good thing forest arent as good at attacking as QPR.

Disgraceful dive by Lawrence there.

Getting away with a lot of fouls so far fozzy and Johnson getting away with blatant shoves.

Ben Watson looks like some sort of Lord of the Rings goblin when he starts mouthing off.

Pantillimon is an octopus.

Good end to the half, more of that in the second please. Bored to death of the aimless punts upfield, get Huddlestone on the ball and impose our game on them, they look just as poor as us.

2 poor teams trying not to lose.

I donít care that itís a rivalry, the football played in that half was absolutely dire. Nobody wanting to get on the ball and play it. Both are playing safe football, hoofing it as far away as possible.

Ref needs to take account of the fact that Tomlin is sometimes being pulled to the ground by the weight of his belly rather than being fouled - it's like the return of Andy Reid.

That's a dive from Tomlin same as Lawrence in the first half. Awful decision.

Referee you absolute **** Said before the game how bad a ref he is and Iíve been proven right. Appalling decision. Now our best player is banned for two games.

What did I say about this ref? That's a bonkers sending off. Shame on this homer of a referee.

Looked harsh. I don't think both tackles together = a yellow, let alone a red.

Always say it, officiating at this level is an embarrassment. That could properly derail everything left in our season cause some stupid ***** with a whistle canít tell the difference between a foul and a dive.

You really think one dodgy red card could derail everything? Have you been in hibernation?

I wonder if in the history of this fixture there has been a poorer 22 players on the pitch. Sad reflection on both clubs.
    No shots on target for the dogs, despite us having our reserves out and 10 men for 10 minutes.

An away draw. Not bad. Huddlestone getting a red is a disaster.

Rowett having a go at the end was the most entertaining part of the afternoon. Also not the best sign. Pressure getting to him? No wonder the team are void of confidence.

The second yellow for Tom was a shameless cheating blatant dastardly dive.

My main concern with the red card was that Tomlin had beaten Huddlestone for pace.

I thought the ref had a great game. Got almost every decision spot on. The red was coming for someone, Tomlin got clocked everytime he got the ball, over the course of the game we probably deserved to go down to 10 men. Soft second yellow, sure, but we got away with plenty of other ones on the same player. It was a good game plan that worked though, no doubt - Tomlin never got a sniff.

How crap must Forest be to not at any point look like threatening our goal? We had half a team out there who are genuinely crap footballers.

Agreed the amount of fouls especially on Tomlin that the referee chose not to punish was quite significant.

Huddlestone escaped a clear yellow card just prior to getting booked, cynically chopping down Tomlin when he turned inside in a dangerous area. The yellow card leading to the sending off was an awful decision, but youíre probably right, he should have gone for a culmination of fouls anyway.

Forests last big game of the season great quote Gary.

The saltiness on the Forest forum is incredible. Calling us scum because their players got pushed around. It's a local derby lads. You gave it back as well.

Looked like GR lost it at the end tho tbh - looked like keogh was holding him back. slightly worries me and he needs a clear head to steer us back into winning again...

It was (at least) the fourth time Huddlestone had 'fouled' Tomlin, the 3rd head got him a booking, so no surprise to see a 2nd yellow tbh.

Thought we played well. We were the better side. Carson didn't have a save to make. Sending off ludicrous. Palmer, if fit, has to start. A bit worried about our central midfield next week with Hudders suspended.

...enjoyed our manager showing passion at the end, also giving the Forest fans loads of stick.

That'll win us lots of games. Lucky the ref didn't see him shoving Tomlin.

We only ever win at the shithole when we have a Clough as manager.

Nottingham Forest 0-0 Derby FT: Forest have failed to hit the target in two league matches in 2018, having only managed the feat twice between 2014-2017.

I thought forest were really poor, I was almost looking forward to seeing all these famous youngsters I've been hearing about, but instead got Watson, Colback and Tomlin.

Some classic coin throwing by both sets of fans. It makes me laugh to see people in the crowd claim it is all the oppositions fans fault. Some folk really need to grow up.

Forest really surprised me today. Derby a team massively out of form, yet they never went for it once. Karanka has improved their defence immeasurably which made it very difficult for us.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Matchday 37: Derby County Fan Comments

Fair comments.

Karanka Mutineer

Thanks for posting Calvin

Last edited by rockabilly; 12-03-18 at 12:48.

Best served cold

"My main concern with the red card was that Tomlin had beaten Huddlestone for pace."

That's a gem. Bravo

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Thanks for this Calvin very detailed as usual - some fair comments which is a surprise (Forest trolls?) but at least it’s over we remain unbeaten and the sheep shaggers can fuck off til we inevitably play them again next season because if they go up that 11 point total may be in danger haha

Nice to see some of them have some sense re Huddlestone. I couldn’t see the ones he got booked for very well but saw two or three in the first half which weren’t even given as fouls as well as the ones that were. Never seen one player commit so many fouls in a game. It’s like he was trying to reenact the Spain v Holland World Cup final on his own.

Always thought he was a decent footballer but seems he had been given his orders.

They should be happy they weren’t down to 10 men for longer (not that we would have won or anything...)

Its all well and good the sheepshaggers banging on about missing players but they spent fucking millions & trillions on their squad where as ours is pretty much cheap as chips, maybe that's why the pressure is really starting to tell on their bellend of a manager

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Plummer View Post
    2 poor teams trying not to lose.
    Yep. On the day it was.

That's the problem with local derbies. We can get all excited and hype it up but the two teams can have other ideas. Ho-hum.

Quote Originally Posted by big jay View Post
    bellend of a manager
    Spot on.

Only the second 0-0 in history when Forest have been the home team v Derby.
    I must admit I lost interest as the game progressed.
    Fray's and Sutton's commentary pretty much mirrored many of the Derby fan comments.

Too School for Cool

Quote Originally Posted by big jay View Post
    Its all well and good the sheepshaggers banging on about missing players but they spent fucking millions & trillions on their squad where as ours is pretty much cheap as chips, maybe that's why the pressure is really starting to tell on their bellend of a manager
    Woah woah woah! The post I originally liked did not contain the text in bold. I want a refund.

The Wand!

I wonder if in the history of this fixture there has been a poorer 22 players on the pitch. Sad reflection on both clubs.

A reasonable spectrum of comments from the realistic to the plainly deluded
    Cheers Calvin, as always a good read.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Only the second 0-0 in history when Forest have been the home team v Derby.
    I must admit I lost interest as the game progressed.
    Fray's and Sutton's commentary pretty much mirrored many of the Derby fan comments.
    It's the third time though isn't it? 1906 the first in the league, 1944 the second, and Saturday the 3rd one.

Default Matchday 37: Derby County Fan Comments

Wrong thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by tiffany; 13-03-18 at 10:47.

I can't believe there is only one page of comments on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ryde Red View Post
    I can't believe there is only one page of comments on this thread
    They’re so shit their comments don’t stretch to 2 pages. Typical.