Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 2,851 to 2,855 of 2855

Default Re: Summer 2018 transfer window

What the hell is going on?..
    I went to the wilds of Donegal last Saturday and I have had no internet access for a week. I thought the window for loans had closed on Friday.
    I seem to remember someone on here saying Karanka bought 42 players at Middlesbrough. Perhaps that is his plan. Keep signing players until you find a squad that works for you. Then get promotion. It’s a high risk project and a worry if doesn’t work.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I would like to know the wage increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Red bandit View Post
    What the hell is going on?..
    I went to the wilds of Donegal last Saturday and I have had no internet access for a week. I thought the window for loans had closed on Friday.
    I seem to remember someone on here saying Karanka bought 42 players at Middlesbrough. Perhaps that is his plan. Keep signing players until you find a squad that works for you. Then get promotion. It’s a high risk project and a worry if doesn’t work.

Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 12-09-18 at 19:40.
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Registered an interest in Jason Puncheon on loan from Palace in January,along with Yates on loan to Hull City,according to Nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Registered an interest in Jason Puncheon on loan from Palace in January,along with Yates on loan to Hull City,according to Nixon.
    Anti-Tomlin backup for Carvahlo?