Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1153
  1. #1076
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    17,778

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Let me know when you're around pal.
    Please.
    I have visions of you running through the Grove screaming for your life , Being trapped at the top of Devils Drop.


    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #1077

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    I have visions of you running through the Grove screaming for your life , Being trapped at the top of Devils Drop.


    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
    I'll not be fucking stopping!


  4. #1078
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    17,778

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    I'll not be fucking stopping!
    Is the beautifully named Queens Arse still a thing down the Grove ?


    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk


  5. #1079
    สมาชิกอาวุโส
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marsh of Sleep
    Posts
    1,935

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Or I might just drop in. What a nice surprise that would be! lol!


  6. #1080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    17,778

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Or I might just drop in. What a nice surprise that would be! lol!
    Stood at his patio window at about 9pm , You get good access from the Grove pm me for a detailed guide.

    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk


  7. #1081

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Is the beautifully named Queens Arse still a thing down the Grove ?


    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
    Is that the one up by the village?


  8. #1082
    สมาชิกอาวุโส
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marsh of Sleep
    Posts
    1,935

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Stood at his patio window at about 9pm , You get good access from the Grove pm me for a detailed guide.
    Thanks Lard! I know the way. LOL!


  9. #1083
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    17,778

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Is that the one up by the village?
    No that's devils drop , Its about half way from you to Clifton hall , It links the top grass area path opposite the college to the lower path next to the Trent.
    Steep as fuck , used to try and go down it as kids .
    They may have blocked it off nowdays elf and safely and all that.

    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk


  10. #1084
    สมาชิกอาวุโส
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marsh of Sleep
    Posts
    1,935

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    You need to be careful going down there with a razor sharp axe then?


  11. #1085

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    No that's devils drop , Its about half way from you to Clifton hall , It links the top grass area path opposite the college to the lower path next to the Trent.
    Steep as fuck , used to try and go down it as kids .
    They may have blocked it off nowdays elf and safely and all that.

    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
    No, that's still there, had to go down the fucker after our Nige once!


  12. #1086

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Stood at his patio window at about 9pm , You get good access from the Grove pm me for a detailed guide.

    Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Thanks Lard! I know the way. LOL!
    You'll get to meet the missus.


  13. #1087
    สมาชิกอาวุโส
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marsh of Sleep
    Posts
    1,935

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    That's ok. I know where to find you.


  14. #1088
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    43,728

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Added a bit of mood lighting to the shed.
    Got fed up of having to use a lamp/torch working that side so chucked up an LED batten off some conduit with a fused down switched spur. Separate from the other lights as I dont need it all the time.

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

  15. #1089
    Account removed
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,139

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    Added a bit of mood lighting to the shed.
    Got fed up of having to use a lamp/torch working that side so chucked up an LED batten off some conduit with a fused down switched spur. Separate from the other lights as I dont need it all the time.
    FFS, where's the 90's style calendar with the girls with big tits?

    Call that a man cave?


  16. #1090
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    43,728

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    You cant get them anymore, not the proper ones. I asked some EMDD lads and they said they stopped their calendars (full gash ones) years ago. PC gone mad


  17. #1091
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48,837

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    You cant get them anymore, not the proper ones. I asked some EMDD lads and they said they stopped their calendars (full gash ones) years ago. PC gone mad
    My work place still has them made with company details on, the lot... tits arse and fanny out.

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  18. #1092
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    83,174

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    You cant get them anymore, not the proper ones. I asked some EMDD lads and they said they stopped their calendars (full gash ones) years ago. PC gone mad
    Really?

    A shame. The old East Midlands Diamond Drilling calendars were a cultural high point.

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  19. #1093
    Account removed
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,139

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Really?

    A shame. The old East Midlands Diamond Drilling calendars were a cultural high point.


    Indeed they were.


  20. #1094
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    43,728

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    My work place still has them made with company details on, the lot... tits arse and fanny out.

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk
    How do we acquire these?


  21. #1095
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    26,069

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    How do we acquire these?
    Get one Andy. It makes sense.


  22. #1096
    สมาชิกอาวุโส
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marsh of Sleep
    Posts
    1,935

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.




  23. #1097
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    19,788

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Fweeling very frustrated!
    Purchased a Plasplugs dw550 Pro Tiler to wet cut the slate tiles for the wall behind the log burner.
    It arrived Saturday but when I set it up the blade was rammed up against the motor housing.
    Contacted the retailer this morning who first of all told me I'd set it up wrong.
    I explained what I'd done - he confirmed that was correct.
    Then he asked if I'd fitted the spacer shim... not got one in the box, not mentioned in the list of parts.
    He is sending out a replacement machine that he has checked and he says it works ok.
    It had better... I'm fed up of the lounge being once more in a bit of a state and being unable to use the log burner until we have tiled the wall.
    Should be a 2 hour job when the tile cutter is here...


  24. #1098
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48,837

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    How do we acquire these?
    Be a customer of ours

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  25. #1099
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    43,728

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Be a customer of ours

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk
    Might make an enquiry for our new site.....


  26. #1100
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    43,728

    Default Re: Lard's Amazing Tool Thread.

    Building a garden tool shed this weekend.

    I really should set up a shed building business


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •