Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam Morsy

Default Re: Sam Morsy

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN View Post
    And it's that word prudently which is key. I'd prefer that we waited rather than be totally de-trousered by people who assume we're desperate.
    Delaying, gives our agents time to do some underhanded unsettling of our key targets.
    Just saying.
    Me too.

But I'm also a bit wary of the Mcleish scenario where he didn't get backed, despite having genuine Prem quality like Boyd lined up, and then slapped a "fuck it Roy" on it and did one.

You'd like to think that if AK's appointment was part of a well thought out plan which wanted to speed up the promotion process, realistic & affordable transfer targets were discussed as part of that and prepped for in the Jan window.

Very rarely does a manager come away from a transfer window with no sigings a happy manager. Especially when the last bloke got sacked for being mid-table & not pushing for promotion quickly enough, and/or allegedly not being ambitious enough with his transfer targets.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement