3 7.89%
  • Win

3 7.89%
  • Onions

26 68.42%
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Default Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

Sunday 7th 4pm, BT Sport

Well .. we got tonked last time but since we just sacked Mark Warburton, a win is guaranteed.

So that's all right then.

Poll to follow, pols.

"This statement is false."

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Too School For Cool

Default Re: Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

Not optimistic but you know what they say - football is a scarf of two halves

Default Re: Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Not going

I’m day tripping it in the Upper Clough for this one. If we’re going to get twatted then I at least want a decent view of it!

We should all come dressed as Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter to scare the shit out of the under 16s they will field against us.

Left Winger

Arsene Wenger to Name himself as a substitute, but he’s unable to make his debut as he cannot unfasten his coat in time.

Arsenal to field their youth side and win a narrow contest 1-2, Liam Brady and David O’Leary for the Arsenal, Jordan Smith scoring a consolation for Forest from an injury-time corner.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Tudders number 1 fan

Quote Originally Posted by Loughborough_red View Post
    I’m day tripping it in the Upper Clough for this one. If we’re going to get twatted then I at least want a decent view of it!
    I too am day tripping for this , I will get into the ground about 16:07 just in time to take my seat in the the block 2 blocks from the stairway I enter.
    Hopefully my son's foam hand won't get in the way when 60 off odd folk have to Stand up so I can find my seat.
    Up the Forrest . Go reds.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

sent from my hide, using a pigeon

Wandering around the CG

Going in A Block to help represent us vocally, "there's only ten of us singing...".

As daft as Football is, managerless Nottingham Forest's kids could well win this game.

2-1 to the original team in red.

As a season ticket holder, reluctantly forked out 25 notes for this one.

Thought we'd get bashed at Leeds, we didnt, but this is a different proposition all together.

Keep it respectable & we might avoid the usual post Arsenal kicking implosion.

Last edited by MASE; 02-01-18 at 11:13.

Funny story about this one. My mate works for a company that produces a range of football media and as a result he's often doing some form of work at live BT games.

BT had chosen this game for their virtual reality coverage so my mate was gonna be setting up all the VR cameras and feeds ahead of the game and making sure it all ran smoothly during the match. His company have since discovered that the internet at the City Ground is too shit and as a result they can't actually provide VR coverage so BT switched it to Norwich vs Chelsea instead.

Tudders number 1 fan

In fairness I was hoping at taking a look at MWs new signings , But you never know it might still happen but I didn't really bank on a new manager would be on show..

Wandering around the CG

Quote Originally Posted by J'Psycho'C66 View Post
    Funny story about this one. My mate works for a company that produces a range of football media and as a result he's often doing some form of work at live BT games.

BT had chosen this game for their virtual reality coverage so my mate was gonna be setting up all the VR cameras and feeds ahead of the game and making sure it all ran smoothly during the match. His company have since discovered that the internet at the City Ground is too shit and as a result they can't actually provide VR coverage so BT switched it to Norwich vs Chelsea instead.
    Proper Ground.
    There's no dolly mixtures and internet here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Proper Ground.
    There's no dolly mixtures and internet here...
    That's what I told him, it's only those Generation Z Arsenal fans that want their football in VR.

Too School For Cool

I think I've spotted the problem...

Left Winger

Another part of the whole club being “not fit for purpose”!

Sack the CIO.

I’ll take the job on for a very reasonable salary.

I'm with Bryn on this one. No room for the internet and other fancy techno stuff at a real football ground, just hairy thighs and bulging biceps.

Tudders number 1 fan

Joking apart , Fast WiFi is pretty much a standard requirement for any business these days , it doesn't bother me as I go to watch the football not sit on my phone.

Impressive member

Shrugs in complete apathy.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

His company have since discovered that the internet at the City Ground is too shit and as a result they can't actually provide VR coverage so BT switched it to Norwich vs Chelsea instead.
    "Pro" club now

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Forest will win 2v0 and Wenger will announce that he is leaving Arsenal to take up a Pro Bono position as the new Forest Manager, as he has fond memories of the Clough era and wants us back in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Shrugs in complete apathy.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Was pretty much my thoughts. Rather us not take another pumping at this time

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    I'm with Bryn on this one. No room for the internet and other fancy techno stuff at a real football ground, just hairy thighs and bulging biceps.
    Yes I'll be there Val

You laugh Bangerz but I saw a bloke buying one from the stall outside the ticket office before the Wednesday game - Mrs Beardo told me I aught to slap him!
    Talks sense that woman.

Anyway 8-0 Forest