• Win

3 7.89%
  • Win

3 7.89%
  • Onions

26 68.42%
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

Default Re: Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

Going up against Arsenal with Gary Brazil at the helm does not fill one with confidence.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Impressive member

Default Re: Matchday FA Cup 3rd Round - Forest v Arsenal - Official Matchday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    I had a dream last night that I had a pint with AW after the game and I convinced him to become manager . I also had another much more lucid dream about a couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peter Couch? We need a new striker.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    Going up against Arsenal with Gary Brazil at the helm does not fill one with confidence.

Here's the thing, we looked better against Leeds than we have done in a while.

Im slightly more confident.

Not that type of player

Arsenal usually destroy lesser teams who play an open and expansive game. If GB has the team organised like he did at Leeds, I'd be slightly more confident about this game than I felt a week ago.

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Gaz Braz stays in charge vs this lot.

Fucking planning gone out the window then , Let's sack him and don't have anyone lined up for a important cup game against a top club live on BT sport and a packed CG .
    Tossers.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Fucking planning gone out the window then , Let's sack him and don't have anyone lined up for a important cup game against a top club live on BT sport and a packed CG .
    Tossers.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
    Yeah but the press got bacon sandwiches so all is not lost.

Banned

''Greek shipping magnate mania has bitten the dust''

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Yeah but the press got bacon sandwiches so all is not lost.
    Prawn sandwiches, more like.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

The Wand!

Had a gander on their many forums, the tie seems to raise as much excitement as a dose of chlamydia.
    However, some think this is the only credible silverware they are capable of winning. Sounds like Walcott will be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by J'Psycho'C66 View Post
    Funny story about this one. My mate works for a company that produces a range of football media and as a result he's often doing some form of work at live BT games.

BT had chosen this game for their virtual reality coverage so my mate was gonna be setting up all the VR cameras and feeds ahead of the game and making sure it all ran smoothly during the match. His company have since discovered that the internet at the City Ground is too shit and as a result they can't actually provide VR coverage so BT switched it to Norwich vs Chelsea instead.
    What is Virtual Reality coverage of a football game?

It doesn't sound as good as Reality coverage of a football game...

Actually, it probably will be better, considering the difference in quality of the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post

Except Arsenal

We're gonna smash these. I'm well up for this. Go Forest.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    We're gonna smash these. I'm well up for this. Go Forest.
    U OK hun?

WallBangerz

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    U OK hun?

His nurse gave him a sedative. Please try not too make too much noise. We don't want another 'incident'

The Wand!

Alf is sane. Charlie Nicholas predicts a possible upset here and he knows his onions

Had another dream about this Sidon g game last night

We won’t 3-0

Only problem was we were playing spurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that type of player

Wenger might be banned from the touchline due to his usual whinging. Is there a manager who's moaned more about referees over the years? I doubt there is, although not sure if it's good or bad for us.

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Wenger might be banned from the touchline due to his usual whinging. Is there a manager who's moaned more about referees over the years? I doubt there is, although not sure if it's good or bad for us.
    Warnock?

Put all eleven men behind the ball for 89 minutes then break and go for it.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Ferguson.

It's a home match so we should be looking to win. If we don't get three points, then some major decisions have to be made about where we go as a club.

Karanka Mutineer

Jon Moss is the man in Black for the game, the last game he reffed for us we beat Boro 2-1.

Not that type of player

Wenger banned for three games including this one.

WallBangerz

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    It's a home match so we should be looking to win. If we don't get three points, then some major decisions have to be made about where we go as a club.
    Anything less than three points and I'm done with Forest.