Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edwin Gyasi

Default Edwin Gyasi

He looks very good. We could trade quite a few forwards out for one of him to balance the squad out too.

Sunday people link him with us and Sunderland.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Terrorist Scum

Default Re: Edwin Gyasi

More chance of Chip Ganassi.

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

More chance of Benny Benassi

More chance of running up Mount Kilimanjaro with Haile Gebrselassie

Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post
    Nice.

Shit theres a fair few question marks against this youth before we get overly excited.

Firstly he's 26 years old & been fairly inactive.
    Playing at such an average standard of football is one thing, but being less than prolific is slightly more worrying.
    Remember we've seen Ebecillio & Veldwyck star in these promo videos.

Probably worst of all, he looks like George Boateng, which doesnt inspire confidence.

Less than excited by this one.

Fuckinghell, that's a sign of modern football right there. not the player, but that fucking video of his highlights. Like some type of bullshit presentation with dire music over it.

Before I played it I thought "let's see if I can find a name chant for him from his vid music that'll stick". Nope.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

He's been one of the best players on one of the worst teams in the Norwegian Premier League this season, which really doesn't say much.

He's also been barred from training with the first team on two or three occasions because of disciplinary problems (like returning late from holiday).

A technically good player with lots of flair, but probably not the most stable person around.

Certainly is, Alf. Agents of bloody teenagers get out videos like that these days. Promote your client you can get more money down the line. How the fuckers think.

On the style of player we need to add to our attack he would fit the bill for me. Big, strong, fast, left-footed and good close control.

I honestly think the British market is inflated in January so we more likely to see these sorts of additions. If our guys due diligence gives them the pass then it is all good with me.

Think the fee is 750k

Quote Originally Posted by Nord View Post
    He's been one of the best players on one of the worst teams in the Norwegian Premier League this season, which really doesn't say much.

He's also been barred from training with the first team on two or three occasions because of disciplinary problems (like returning late from holiday).

A technically good player with lots of flair, but probably not the most stable person around.
    Thanks mate.

I see he recently gave his allegiance to Ghana.

In an environment like ours do you think he can adapt ? I'm sure there will be more people around to make sure he needs to keep his focus.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Thanks mate.

I see he recently gave his allegiance to Ghana.

In an environment like ours do you think he can adapt ? I'm sure there will be more people around to make sure he needs to keep his focus.
    As for the quality of football, Norway PL is a bit behind the championship, but most teams play with a high tempo game which should ready players for the English leagues.

As for his disciplinary troubles I think his head was a bit turned after his first season in Aalesund, when he was their best player. He expected to leave during the winter window, but no real offers came in for him.
    He had 6 goals and 5 assists in 18+8 (as sub) games in 2016 and 6 goals and 3 assists in 23+4 games in 2017 (in a relegated team).

Norwegian man management isn't always top notch when it comes to wilful players, Norwegians are usually a bit more level headed and self driven in terms of training, so it could be that the training team at Aalesund was lacking in this respect. But they do have a Dutch assistant manager, who should be able to handle Dutch players like Gyasi.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Certainly is, Alf. Agents of bloody teenagers get out videos like that these days. Promote your client you can get more money down the line. How the fuckers think.
    Feels like we're headed the "Franchize Forest" way. Not because of the people at the club, but because of the game's evolution & scumfuckt agent-types in general.

If the c*nts were so happy in life at just making money, then they wouldn't be chucking it away on snorting mountainful's worth of blow every week to make themselves feel good.

I reall need to have kids so I can tell them 1) Go build dens; 2) fuck the system, be yourselves for thrive not money; 3) beat the fuck out of any kids who's parents are football agents.

Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 11-12-17 at 13:14.

Quinn

More chance of Keyser Söze

Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    We cant talk him anymore after he went all "rapey"
    And like that *puff*, he's gone

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.*

If this is a legitimate link would you assume Ariyibi hasn't performed to the standard we'd hoped on loan and will be shipped out in the summer?

If this is a legitimate link would you assume Ariyibi hasn't performed to the standard we'd hoped on loan and will be shipped out in the summer?
    barely got in the MK dons side and a handful of sub appearances, nothing to suggest that he will be performing at this level. as for gyasi for 750k would rather wait until summer to do any business if that what were lookin at

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1982 View Post
    barely got in the MK dons side and a handful of sub appearances, nothing to suggest that he will be performing at this level. as for gyasi for 750k would rather wait until summer to do any business if that what were lookin at
    Says he’s played 25 games for them on who scored, and my mate who supports MK Dons reckons he’s improving slowly.

Says he’s played 25 games for them on who scored, and my mate who supports MK Dons reckons he’s improving slowly.
    to be honest went to bbc and checked the last few games and line ups, dont think with all the options we have at the moment that he will be getting much game time with us

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1982 View Post
    to be honest went to bbc and checked the last few games and line ups, dont think with all the options we have at the moment that he will be getting much game time with us
    He’s not lighting the division up like Grant atm is he, which is a shame. Had high hopes for him

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    Homophobic

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Looks like a player who hogs the ball a lot, tries deft turns in dangerous places and shoots from anywhere.

We've got someone like that in our squad already in Carayol and he's not favoured by MW.

Seems too far a jump this one.

.k I m
    I m u mm

Looks technically gifted, but i'm not sold from that clip. Doesn't look all that fast, which I think he'd need, and i'm not convinced what he tries would be effective at this level.

Something about him makes me think, 'no thanks'.

If he comes there'll be no satisfaction.

We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi | vivit post funera virtus - Emprorer Tiberius

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Looks like a player who hogs the ball a lot, tries deft turns in dangerous places and shoots from anywhere.

We've got someone like that in our squad already in Carayol and he's not favoured by MW.

Seems too far a jump this one.
    Yes. Agree. I stopped watching the video after about 3 mins because nothing he did lead to a goal.

The list of 'attributes' has dribling, pace, etc - but nothing about vision.

League Two candidate.