Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which ground have you visited most to watch Forest without ever having seen us win?

Default Re: Which ground have you visited most to watch Forest without ever having seen us wi

Quote Originally Posted by big jay View Post
    Like you say fucking Anfield, seen us lose 3-0, 4-1, 5-0, 1-0, 4-2 also seem a couple of draws 0-0 the year we went down & a 2-2 after being 2 down, I like to burn the place
    I was there for the win in the snow circa 1969. Pretty hectic outside for a youngster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Which ground have you visited most to watch Forest without ever having seen us wi

Been Newcastle 6 times and seen us lose 5 of them. Last one was the cup win earlier this season but prior to that our recent record there was pretty abysmal.

It's all about mid-table...

We never ed much luck at Ninian Park.

Canít beat a run of 8 at one club, but Iíve had 14 unsuccessful away matches since last win at MK Dons.
    Canít believe Iím thinking of going to Birmingham - sorry Warbo

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Can’t beat a run of 8 at one club, but I’ve had 14 unsuccessful away matches since last win at MK Dons.
    Can’t believe I’m thinking of going to Birmingham - sorry Warbo
    Don’t do it.....

Turf Moor for me I think and they've usually been shockers as well.

Dancing in the Trent End

I've done Donacaster and Bramall Lane 3 times and seen 4 losses and 2 draws altogether. I've done a few other grounds 3 times but we've usually won at least once.

Last edited by Fallon; 09-11-17 at 20:56.

Yeovil: crap ground with the away end completely open to the elements.
    Never seen us win there.
    And I did see us lose 3-1 a few seasons ago, and vowed never to go there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Yeovil: crap ground with the away end completely open to the elements.
    Sounds on par with Crewe then Captain.
    I've had one visit there, FA Cup early to mid 90's. Got served a meat pie that was still frozen in the middle.

According to the papers the next day Forest had lost 1-0 in a 'game of football'. Well, there were 22 folk in shorts, some grass and a couple of things with nets....that's where any comparison to a game of football ended as far as I could make out.

Crewe. One visit, one loss, pie still thawing out.

Iíve had two visits to Crewe and not seen us score. Thatís three hours of shite.

I have seen us win at Bramall Lane, though.

Reading this thread it seems we rarely win away anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    I know. A thread that's remained on topic. We should have it stuffed and mounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvar Hanso View Post
    I’ve had two visits to Crewe and not seen us score. That’s three hours of shite.
    And that's being unfair to shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    It's got to be somewhere like Ewood Park, we hardly ever beat Blackburn at all, let alone away... *cough*7-0

edit: though according to this, we did win there in 1999 (after we'd been relegated) and in 2013
    https://www.11v11.com/teams/nottingh...burn%20Rovers/
    I was at that game! 2-1 with 10 men (I think) after Chettle got sent off we relagated them with that result, and were all congering down the front of the stand during the second half .

The a brick came through the window of the coach on the way home - what a time to be alive

I recall the league win at Highbury in 87/88 which, I believe, ended a 23 (or was it 27?) year run without a win there.

Forest were 1-0 up and with not long to go a shot was blasted at Steve Chettle from just in front of him. By instinct he turned, the ball hitting his upper arm and the ref gave a penalty for hand ball. We were furious to say the leastÖ..ĒCheating bastards!Ē etc, etc.

Kenny Sanson stepped up to take it, hit the woodwork and from the resulting break away we got a penalty at the other end. Psycho about burst the back of their net with it, 2-0 to You Reds! Psycho and Sanson were, of course, rivals for the England No. 3 shirt so the celebrating was even more joyful.

A couple of months later we returned for the FA Cup Qtr Final. ĎYou Reds!í again. When the waters broke on the Highbury barren spell it turned out to be well worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    White Hart Lane.

But now it's gone.

The Madejski, I think

Doncaster I think. I've seen us play there four times, we've drawn twice lost twice. I'm not 100% on this, just know we've never won.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsnuts View Post
    Donít do it.....
    Hands up I done it.
    All My fault.
    Game 15 and counting

Bramall Lane, The Reebok and The Riverside all 4 visits without a Forest win for me. Though I have seen us win at Bolton and Middlesbrough's old grounds. My eldest has now been to Birmingham 5 times and hasn't seen us win.