Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday 16: QPR Fan Comments

Default Matchday 16: QPR Fan Comments

All over this one, this is the season we win there.

I say that every year, and feel obliged to go every season now so as not to miss it when we finally do!

Exactly this, there's been a few times in recent years where I wanted to give it a miss but can't bring myself to do it, because that will be the one.

I'd imagine Forest managers tell their team do you want the shame of breaking the record of never been beaten by us. Then they come out and bust a gut to win.

Haven't been to Forest since Pierre Van Hooijdonk scored a hat-trick in a thorough 4-0 dicking. But two great wins, bit of optimism about the place, historic record at stake, Forest looking shaky, Armand f--king Traore at left back for them...*

Come on everybody ffs, this is Rangers. We're going to lose 5-1 and Mackie will panel Luongo in the centre circle or something leading to our entire midfield going on strike and throwing in transfer requests.

No Blackstock, but Traore and Mancienne are playing for Forest.

More Chance of Me jumping into my time machine and slipping into my Jason King crushed velvet carnaby street bespoke buckskin 18 button fly pantaloons and floating on a little white fluffy oort cloud of mdma omega man studio 54 empatheia at paul oakenfolds Cream courtyard in 1998, Than us getting a result at the city ground, but Fukk It.. 2-1 to the R'ss.

Despite Traore displaying less gravitas , character and Dignity during his time at QPR than Gemma Collins having a chem sex bunk up with Winston Silcott in a Skip , Watch him play like Claudio Gentile today.

83 years of hurt....coming to a end.

Forest looked very dangerous on counter.

Defence as shaky and ineffective as ever. Lucky it's only the one so far in all honesty.

QPR are being played at their own game here, with Forest pressing high up and penning them into their own area.

Negatives: Normal service has been resumed.

Positives: The sun's finally gone down so I can watch Forest run amok through the midfield without having to squint.

They are carving us apart in the midfield putting lots of pressure on our shaken back Line!

Should of been 3 or 4 to them by halftime.

That guy they have on loan from Everton is a very good player. They have done their homework on Luongo and are crowding him out when he gets on the ball. Murphy should have made it 3.

Walking along, singing a song, walking in a Mackie blunderland.

How can we go from being so good*
    to being so bad. Typical Rangers.

I've just watch us beat wolves and sheff utd , how can we be so bad today?

Maybe they're a good team?

They’ve done a number on us.

If Mackie was the answer I dread to think what the question was.

Forest looked like scoring every time they went forward.

At least fish & chips in Georges in Long Eaton is good.

When was the last time we went 5 unbeaten?

1976?

They sliced through us at will.

I've never seen so many counter attacks wtf?

We were cut to ribbons, especially the little one-twos that went through us so easily.

A few days ago we were all in heaven saying how good we are!

They were just the better team.

I honestly think Lynch was our best tonight. That’s how poor we were, ####ing LYNCH is going to get my MOTM vote.

Andy Sinton pointed out shortly before they scored their first that they changed their formation due to the way we were bossing the game for the first 10 minutes. And let's face it, from the moment that went in there was only one team in it.

We were second best in midfield, our defence was torn to pieces and we had nothing up front. We were beaten by a team which had three things we don't have - pace, movement and finishing.

To quick to sharp for us, & ive heard on here from more than one or two that we have the best midfield in the division & the best midfielder in the league, yeah right..

The Everton kid looks a gooden, when we get found out for pace it makes for such painful viewing watching youngsters tear through your team like that.

I think though that we are concentrating too much on our own deficiencies and not giving enough credit to a good Forest performance.

Forest looked good. They are attacked with a lot of purpose.

Hopefully they'll go up and we'll be spared any more torture.

Losing 4-0 to a team containing Armand Traore? Beg pardon?

Fake news.

Forest were the better team today. We played well for only the first 12 minutes, but then they scored and we really did not look like getting back in the match. They were lucky with the first goal and the third looked like a blatant foul on Scowen. However, they could have scored a lot more. Their counter attack overwhelmed us, whilst our attacks were slow and clumsy.

I did not see a*F@@@ing thing until half time as the*f@@@@ing Sun was in my eyes for the whole of the first half...and they charge 25quid for the privilege..and the locals tell you to bring sunglasses but still I did not see anything until we were 2 goals down (you may say I am lucky...but that is not the @@@@ point.

Why do they play mull of kintyre at the start of each half...and why do they have to sing "you've lost that loving feeling" when they score FOUR*F@@@ING Times

And why did they have two of the fastest wingers I have ever seen (McKay and Walker) ..and how did they get hold of such a talent as Dowell from Everton....better obviously than any current Everton premiership players. Baptiste got scalped and scalped again as right back...(bad move Ollie)

And THEN I got inappropriately cuddled by two drunk Forest fans (who didn't know I wasn't one of them admittedly) who wanted me to agree that Forest were magic.

In the argot of the last week....#ME TOO.
    Can I get the Forest to resign from the league like Sir Michael Fallon did.

Very impressed with McKay, he was going past our players at will. Osborn, Walker and Dowell all impressed.*

I thought apart from the combination play, Forest had some fantastic set pieces with heaps of variety. We just didn't react quicker, never recovering from Robinsons mistake.

I wonder whether Forest had the same number of players on the pitch as us?

Was very impressed with their Number 10... Barrie Mckay absolutely tore us to shreds.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Left Winger

Default Re: Matchday 16: QPR Fan Comments

Brilliant. Good work Calvin!

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Thanks for posting Calvin.

'walking in a Mackie blunderland...'

Hahaha.......it was the sun’s fault. Damn that thing.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.

Visit my Facebook page 'DBW Creative'

Just made my day this...

And THEN I got inappropriately cuddled by two drunk Forest fans (who didn't know I wasn't one of them admittedly) who wanted me to agree that Forest were magic.

Seems like they were impressed, should jolly well think so too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Was looking forward to this and it did not disappoint.

Thanks Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Plummer View Post
    Had that happen to me after with Scousers at Anfield. It's the ultimate indiginity. You have to consider whether admitting you're supporting the away team and literally taking the hit might be preferable to pretending you're actually enjoying that hug.

I’ve been putting off going to the gym this morning because I wanted to read this (well, it was a pretty convenient excuse anyway). It certainly did not disappoint.

total respect to QPR fans londons finest

found this game from 1994, Bohinen awesome corners, trent end being built, it was great having all the lower bridgford made alot of noise

It's all about mid-table...

"Hopefully they'll go up and we'll be spared any more torture"

I did not see a*F@@@ing thing until half time as the*f@@@@ing Sun was in my eyes for the whole of the first half...and they charge 25quid for the privilege..and the locals tell you to bring sunglasses but still I did not see anything until we were 2 goals down (you may say I am lucky...but that is not the @@@@ point.

So good to hear away fans paying to suffer at the WFCG again.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Too School for Cool

More Chance of Me jumping into my time machine and slipping into my Jason King crushed velvet carnaby street bespoke buckskin 18 button fly pantaloons and floating on a little white fluffy oort cloud of mdma omega man studio 54 empatheia at paul oakenfolds Cream courtyard in 1998, Than us getting a result at the city ground

By the way boys this is a great thread and Calvin does an awesome job, there is also a podcast now for forest done by Matt forde called reservoir red dogs. The first one had Robbo and the second had Chettle which was hilarious. Someone hasn't already probably mentioned it but check it out.

Great comments to but to be fair and it was a complete performance there is nothing else they could say!

Good sense of humour, both lines about Mackie are brilliant.

At least fish & chips in Georges in Long Eaton is good.
    London fish and chips must be crap if they're raving about George's

Impressive member

"Andy Sinton pointed out shortly before they scored their first that they changed their formation due to the way we were bossing the game for the first 10 minutes. And let's face it, from the moment that went in there was only one team in it."

And yet Warbs has no plan B.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

We didn't change our formation. We just started badly and then got control of the ball after the five minute mark and never looked back.

Proud father of the :whoosh:

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by jammy View Post
    Course it is.... they eat it dry down there for starters....

Wandering around the CG

Thanks for posting Calvin.

Seem a decent bunch with a good sense of humour.
    Completely sympathize with their comments on how you can go from so good to so bad, this league is weird.
    Reading such compliments about our young lads really does make you fill up with pride, doesn't it

Too School for Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jammy View Post
    Moxie's Fish Bar by Clapham South tube station is legendary! Go there all the time.

Excellent Calvin, cheers. Got to admire their honesty but what else could they do after such a stunning performance from the mighty Reds.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Notice non of the feckers explained how they've escaped umbongo for so long

Quote Originally Posted by City Grounded View Post
    Excellent Calvin, cheers. Got to admire their honesty but what else could they do after such a stunning performance from the mighty Reds.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Said we were 'lucky' and everything 'fell our way'?