Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 403

Thread: The SJW Thread

  1. #226
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    66,265

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Two clearly working class girls trying to earn a living taking on a pompous middle class feminist.
    I think I’ve seen a film about that... somewhere.

    "It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #227

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

  4. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    I suspect it is more to do with the LGBT community appropriating that genre of imagery than what was actually intended. That being said I see the the Feminist Stasi are now attacking classical art in Manchester as inappropriate, not just the Sun Page 3 and F1 grid girls.

    https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...t-conversation


  5. #229

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Or more accurately, someone just taking the piss.

    https://www.ranker.com/list/chinese-...elissa-sartore

    Go onto this website from time to time, this one was quite funny:

    https://www.ranker.com/list/historic...00/erin-mccann

    Sent from the thunder suckle fuzz canyon


  6. #230

  7. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Britain is no longer a free speech country. They have just found Count Dankula guilty of making a jokes using tricks his dog does. Pathetic.
    The SJWs, Soyboys and Feminists ruin everything they touch, and you let them get away with it.


  8. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    During the trial, Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities (SCoJeC) told the court the video was extremely offensive.“The Holocaust is not a subject for jocular content.”

    So go and tell that to Mel Brooks, Joan Rivers and Josh Howie you pompous Scottish twat.


  9. #233

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    We've not had a snowflake thread yet so I'll drop this in here:

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/573293...rstood-victim/


  10. #234
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    39,341

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    I assume no one at the sun has actually read the book.

    I walk around like everything is fine but deep down, in my shoe, my sock is sliding off.

  11. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    So glad to see that Gervais and even the normally sensitive Baddiel have come to Count Dankula's defence.

    This persecution of free speech in the name of protecting fee-fees needs to stop now. As Prof Peterson says people need to grow up and stop looking for offence in everything.


  12. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wrexham
    Posts
    7,020

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    So glad to see that Gervais and even the normally sensitive Baddiel have come to Count Dankula's defence.

    This persecution of free speech in the name of protecting fee-fees needs to stop now. As Prof Peterson says people need to grow up and stop looking for offence in everything.
    I'm offended by the count dankula judgement do I get a right not be offended?

    Also professor Peterson is a joy to listen to.


  13. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    I'm offended by the count dankula judgement do I get a right not be offended?

    Also professor Peterson is a joy to listen to.
    I think the Peterson/Newman interview, Telford and this Count Dankula case are the point were Political Correctness finally starts to get pushed back .


  14. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wrexham
    Posts
    7,020

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    I think the Peterson/Newman interview, Telford and this Count Dankula case are the point were Political Correctness finally starts to get pushed back .
    Yes and Peterson is correct it's Marxism coming from a social angle instead of a economic one. Peterson deconstructing SJW types is a joy that I never get bored at. Newman came across really badly and her arguments were debunked.

    My favourite was the right not be offended and he said well your offending me and you need to as a journalist you build your career on that and then on top he said that's how it should be and more power to her.. She look so confused ����

    Listening the Laura Southern above as well has made me quite angry with our policies it's a scandal she has been denied entry an absolute scandal.


  15. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    IMHO there were two things happening with the Laura Southern ban and it goes back to Theresa May.

    1. As a Social Democrat May is getting very worried that real conservatism is making a comeback and it is appealing to a large number of people.
    2. She has the Headmistress mentality that if she restricts the entry of radical Imams then she needs to find a scapegoat to punish on the other side, because god forbid she appears Islamaphobic. Laura Southern is less controversial than Owen Jones or Piers Morgan, but she got singled out. Banning Richard Spencer/Alex Jones would be somewhat justifiable but not Laura Southern.


  16. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wrexham
    Posts
    7,020

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    IMHO there were two things happening with the Laura Southern ban and it goes back to Theresa May.

    1. As a Social Democrat May is getting very worried that real conservatism is making a comeback and it is appealing to a large number of people.
    2. She has the Headmistress mentality that if she restricts the entry of radical Imams then she needs to find a scapegoat to punish on the other side, because god forbid she appears Islamaphobic. Laura Southern is less controversial than Owen Jones or Piers Morgan, but she got singled out. Banning Richard Spencer/Alex Jones would be somewhat justifiable but not Laura Southern.
    I agree completely that's the reason she's been banned but listening to the reasons the Kent police have her it was sickening to be honest. You are allowed to say Jesus is gay but saying Allah is gay is not allowed. That is discriminatory against Christina's for starters and it's as Dave Rubin says the soft bigotry of low expectations for the Muslims.


  17. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    More infantile stupidity from P.C. Plod. (Well it is Derbyshire I suppose?)

    A police male voice choir is changing its name and distancing itself from its force after being told it went against equal opportunities policies.
    Derbyshire Constabulary Male Voice Choir was asked to become a mixed-voice group in September last year.
    But chairman Kevin Griffiths said it would be "difficult" to hire the 50 women needed to balance the sound.
    Derbyshire Police chief constable Peter Goodman said the group was "incompatible" with force policies.
    Earlier this week, Derbyshire was announced as the force with the largest gender pay gap in the country.
    The choir is made up of about 35 ex-officers and has raised £750,000 for charity since it was founded.
    It will now be known as the Derbyshire Community Male Voice Choir.


  18. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    The non gender binary persons of the NYPD choir
    Were singing Galway Bay
    And the bells were ringing out
    For multi-faith and no-faith inclusiveness Winter Day.


  19. #243
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    66,265

    Default The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    The non gender binary persons of the NYPD choir
    Were singing Galway Bay
    And the bells were ringing out
    For multi-faith and no-faith inclusiveness Winter Day.
    Never going to happen.

    Galway Bay is a song about the objectification of a woman, by an Irish man. It wouldn’t be allowed.

    Some of the lyrics are rather suggestive (especially in the popular version as performed by The Clancy Brothers with Tommy Makem); “she rubs the sunlight soap around by Claddagh, just to watch the suds flow down, by Galway Bay!”


  20. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,498

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    More infantile stupidity from P.C. Plod. (Well it is Derbyshire I suppose?)

    A police male voice choir is changing its name and distancing itself from its force after being told it went against equal opportunities policies.
    Derbyshire Constabulary Male Voice Choir was asked to become a mixed-voice group in September last year.
    But chairman Kevin Griffiths said it would be "difficult" to hire the 50 women needed to balance the sound.
    Derbyshire Police chief constable Peter Goodman said the group was "incompatible" with force policies.
    Earlier this week, Derbyshire was announced as the force with the largest gender pay gap in the country.
    The choir is made up of about 35 ex-officers and has raised £750,000 for charity since it was founded.
    It will now be known as the Derbyshire Community Male Voice Choir.
    Load of bollocks innit


  21. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    The wheel is indeed turning against the Snowflakes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_AyP9SAEJc


  22. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In isolation.
    Posts
    10,271

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    The wheel is indeed turning against the Snowflakes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_AyP9SAEJc
    Because someone made a movie?

    We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi

  23. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wrexham
    Posts
    7,020

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    The wheel is indeed turning against the Snowflakes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_AyP9SAEJc
    Wow Juif I loved every second of that can't wait for it.


  24. #248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Unity View Post
    Because someone made a movie?
    No not just that, there are other changes that have been happening over the last 6 months. The US is ahead of Europe on this mainly because they have the First Amendment.

    The point where the pendulum started to swing back was undoubtably Prof Jordan Peterson's total destruction of Cathy Newman the other month on Channel 4, because it gave academic weight to the Libertarian cause.


  25. #249
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In isolation.
    Posts
    10,271

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    You know what confirmation bias is?


  26. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,482

    Default Re: The SJW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Unity View Post
    You know what confirmation bias is?
    I do indeed RU, but as I have never been wedded to the same political party all my life and have seen the pendulum swing three times already in my lifetime I believe I have an open mind on such things.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •