Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday 14: Hull City Fan Comments

Default Matchday 14: Hull City Fan Comments

Forest are as a delusional about their stature as TWS, whilst we know what we are. All of this will play into our favour, and I can only see this ending one way, regulation 4 nowt to us.

I can see a comfortably 3-0 victory today.

They look limited.....we look like we could put 4 past these...

Great finish from them.

Forest are ****ing ****e. Frustrating game.

We was on the front foot then the game was disrupted minutes later Forest score.
    Sometimes everything is about timing.

absolutely ****ing agree with this, silly ****ers! just done it again, do these ****ers not realise we are 1-0 down?

Are you saying Forest gained an advantage because of the tennis ball protest.

Weíre 1 down because of a very good goal! Nothing to do with anything else! If anything daws could have closed him down quicker? But thatís even harsh!

I don't think that got them the goal. They were breaking before that, just without any real threat.

Think the best we can hope for at the minute is a bit of rain and the covers are brought on.

This is, unfortunately, a bit painful.

I don't think we've been bad, had numerous chances, brilliant reaction goalkeeping and defending has kept it out. It's a one of those days thing. The only thing that's fallen for us is that second belter hitting the bar. Other than that Forest haven't had a sniff of our goal, we've actually played well.

Definite pen, meyler go back to playing Fifa you donkey.

Forest were much slicker quicker and accurate on the ball today.

Mediocre squad due to chronic underinvestment (they've spent 60m or so over the last 2 seasons).

We lost...we deserved to lose.

Apart from bridcutt and Vaughan who I thought had retired. I bet no ****er knew any of their team.

We will always get done against decent teams playing this stupid formation. Meyler and Larsson have no chance with the amount of work they have to cover, forest knocked it round them and pulled them all over cos of two high up wingers a centre forward and a number ten.

The team selection cost us the game, they were thoroughly ordinary and we gifted them three points.

They had one attack & score, good strike mind, but defensively poor, gave too much time and space to get strike away. No closing down. They were then on the up and looked like they had extra men on the pitch the way they were passing the ball around with ease.

Although we were poor, players had off days, etc I thought Forest played very well. They contained us comfortably and scored 3 on the break. If we'd done that away from home we and everybody else would be saying how we'd played the perfect game.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Too School for Cool

Default Re: Matchday 14: Hull City Fan Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Plummer View Post
    Vaughan who I thought had retired

Reminds me of that Villa fan comment about Vaughan's grandson putting the winner away!

£60m? How did they work that one out?

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.

Visit my Facebook page 'DBW Creative'

We've spent 60m over the past two years

Best comments yet. Definitely deserved of 'most deluded fanbase' award.

Not surprised one bit with the build up in their press.

What a shite club well above their station.

My irony meter exploded reading that first comment

That's my bad, I put the 60m in brackets. That's roughly their gross spend over the last two seasons on transfer to highlight their 'underinvestment'

That's my bad, I put the 60m in brackets. That's roughly their gross spend over the last two seasons on transfer to highlight their 'underinvestment'
    I read it that way on a second read and thought what are they going to say if they are down here 3 seasons and their parachute payments run out. They are going to have to re-evaluate their world then.

Fair one, still deluded though.

Two posters recognised what a job Forest did on them last night.

I love it when opposition fans get mardy about chucking away the three points to shitty Forest. They just see us as fodder like we were last year and can't comprehend how much more disciplined and controlled we are.

Like I said earlier in the season, it's going to take until January or February until other sides and some of our own blind fans start giving us the credit we deserve - when we're pushing on play-offs door and controlling games like we did last night at a much greater frequency.

Proud father of the :whoosh:

It's all about mid-table...

Mardy baskets !

Cheers Calv.

We're a club regaining our health and on the way up, they sadly are a mess and on the way down.

We did catch them at just the right time and, whilst I don't see the tennis ball bollocks as any real excuse for conceding a top strike, the negativity there did IMO contribute to their defeat - much like it did to some of ours last year under Fawaz.

There for the grace of God. Anyone who considered sacking Warbs should go support 'Ull so they can continue to enjoy the shitstorm the Fawaz approach brnigs, as they enj-dure the mess having 4 managers since July lasy year brings them

ďAll the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.Ē

Hi all,

From a Hull supporter. "Although we were poor, players had off days, etc I thought Forest played very well. They contained us comfortably and scored 3 on the break. If we'd done that away from home we and everybody else would be saying how we'd played the perfect game."

In reply, I say, thank you Sir!

Marse

Impressive member

We've beaten Boro and Hull, two of last season's relegated PL teams. Bring on the Mackems and we'll fucking have them too.

North east tossers.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Devils favourite advocate

Is he taking the piss?

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    We've beaten Boro and Hull, two of last season's relegated PL teams. Bring on the Mackems and we'll fucking have them too.

North east tossers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41156274

North east tossers.

Didn't we do them at their place making it a hat trick of wins against the relegated sides?

Left Winger

North east tossers.

The Mackems we have already beaten you mean?

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Tudders number 1 fan

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    That was a Quick match..

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

sent from my hide, using a pigeon

Cheers Calvin.

Appreciate the effort you go to in putting these threads together after every game. Always an interesting read.

Too School for Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild View Post
    Cheers Calvin.

Appreciate the effort you go to in putting these threads together after every game. Always an interesting read.
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild View Post
    Cheers Calvin.

Appreciate the effort you go to find these whiny bitches game after game when Forest have dicked them for 90 minutes purely in order to put these threads together after every game. Always an interesting read.
    FTFY.

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    The Mackems we have already beaten you mean?
    Oops. Yeah. Completely slipped my mind. What a season so far.

Red til I'm dead

I do like these threads.

What are this lot on about?

On the radio after the game everyone was moaning about their defence - ok they conceded three, but they were good goals we scored.

Iíd be more concerned about their midfield and attack to be honest. They didnít press us at all, allowed us far too much space and the little they did see of the ball they were pretty ponderous and devoid of ideas.

Donít know why they presumed they would turn us over so easily. They look like a team thatís been thrown together late on with little forward planning and not much cohesion.

I expect us to turn them over at the CG if we continue to progress as we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting Calvin