Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Mimoun Mahi

Default Mimoun Mahi

Not sure I can take going through another striker or player from the Dutch League....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...n-striker/amp/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Left Winger

Default Re: Mimoun Mahi

I’d say we’ve no chance of a Premier League Club is interested.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Can he play defender?

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

He sounds pretty good = I don't think we'll get him

Too School for Cool

More chance of...

Last edited by Bangerz; 27-10-17 at 16:40.

Warburton / McParland have not signed a single player outside British football (Bouchalakis is the easily explained exception which proves the rule). In fact, they don't seem to even have expressed interest in the summer transfer window for players outside British football. I would be somewhat surprised if they were all of a sudden interested for January on a Dutch guy playing in a position where you don't need additions.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    Warburton / McParland have not signed a single player outside British football (Bouchalakis is the easily explained exception which proves the rule). In fact, they don't seem to even have expressed interest in the summer transfer window for players outside British football. I would be somewhat surprised if they were all of a sudden interested for January on a Dutch guy playing in a position where you don't need additions.
    Don't think that's because they don't want British players. Think it's more to do with the fact they are trying to establish a core of a british team first.

Last year was a disaster, one of the reasons was the influx of foreign players with no real "good" core of British players.

Plus, lots of them were from Scotland. Sure, it's still Britain but they come from a completely different style and quality of football regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    I’d say we’ve no chance of a Premier League Club is interested.
    People said that when we were competing with Leicester for Veldvijk. Just look how that turned out...

We were linked pretty heavily with Ronnow from the Danish league in the summer, and recent rumours suggest that we'll be back in for him in January.

We're a sizeable fan base that has a decent online presence.

Seems like the sun just wanted a few extra clicks.

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    We were linked pretty heavily with Ronnow from the Danish league in the summer, and recent rumours suggest that we'll be back in for him in January.
    Not sure why, as the player came out and said he saw his future at a level higher than the Championship!

I was going to make a random fish comment about Mahi Mahi but didn't want this to tuna into another Davies Trout thread.

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    I was going to make a random fish comment about Mahi Mahi but didn't want this to tuna into another Davies Trout thread.
    You're just fishing for puns here.
    This plaice is riddled with cunning punts. Or something that sounds like it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk