8 17.78%
  • Hull win: George Boyd would like this post if he could see it

11 24.44%
  • 25 in 16

2 4.44%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Matchday 14: Hull City vs Nottingham Forest

Default Re: Matchday 14: Hull City vs Nottingham Forest

I can't believe that there some negative posts on the forum on how Forest are playing.
    I am enjoying watching them play more than I have done for a very long time. There can't be many teams in the championship this season that are playing more attractive football than we are. Playing as we do we are going to get caught out by teams but I much prefer this style of play than a dour 1-0.
    If that Osborn shot had gone in after 18 passes they would be showing the replay everywhere.
    Warburton and his team deserve a lot of credit for the style they are adopting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'll gladly take a 3-2 win every game the rest of the way......I'll be happy with promotion and people still get to moan about the back line, it's a perfect solution.

When we have the ball, we are just beginning to show machine-like qualities. This fast, slick passing style is as good as I've seen all season from any club in our division.
    Watching a number of Prem sides struggle to do this, makes me confident for the future.
    We are on the right track, but let's make sure we don't get impatient and make sure we give the manager the time to complete the job. See you at Reading.

I missed the game stuck in a mini bus en route to the AJ farce. Any of those full game video links?

Overall ok..downside the defence still looks shakey on the right hand side.sooner see eric back in that position, i think darikwa is a liability and will cost us dear.

Impressive member

Can't argue with any of these points in the Post.
    http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...vaughan-696985

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

We were motor-homing on the North Norfolk coast and only got to know the result on our return.
    Knowing nothing about how the team played, or how the game went, all I can say is that that result was totally unexpected by me, a hat-trick and stellar performance by Kieran Dowell was totally unexpected by me, and as a result, irrespective of what previous posters have put, it all seems to be very positive for Forest, and bodes well for the future.
    I have had some difficulties with the Warburton way, given the playing resources we have, but he and the lads are proving me wrong.
    I suppose that is why he is a highly regarded, and well-paid football manager, while I am a retired former accountant who is currently unable to predict any result with any degree of accuracy!

Darikwa's confidence looks really shot to me. He refuses to take so many opportunities to run beyond the opposition full back, even when McKay comes inside and opens up the space, he doesn't overlap.

One of his major qualities is that he has leggy pace and power. He's not rapid, but he's one of those players it's difficult to get back around when he's gone past you. He needs to drive a bit more, be more direct, and force the opposition winger and full-back into their own half.