Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48

Thread: LEWIS MORGAN

  1. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,222

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsnuts View Post
    As we are in Scotland....



    Now where’s Alf


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    5,4,3,2....


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    3,623

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    It is what it is


  4. #28

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsnuts View Post
    As we are in Scotland....



    Now where’s Alf


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



    McCuntosh!

    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

  5. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Shipstones Pye Eater View Post



    Sounds like our wee Scouse is very busy on this.


  6. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Recent assist for Scoltand u21s vs Latvia (for Twisty to score)



    His pre-assist vs England u21s from about 3:12




  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    .
    Quality.


  8. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    This will be happening if we convince him to choose us. Think they rate him so much they have to get him before Celtic.

    stephen.mcgowan‏ @mcgowan_stephen 23m23 minutes ago
    More
    St Mirren expect a Nottingham Forest bid for Lewis Morgan after Frank McParland scouting trip at weekend. Story in @ScotMailSport


  9. #33

  10. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    I've been thinking that we may let him stay there for the season once we've signed him. A few on St Mirren's forum seem to think it could be a possibility.

    http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/for...organ/&page=16


  11. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stockton, California
    Posts
    10,843

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    I've been thinking that we may let him stay there for the season once we've signed him. A few on St Mirren's forum seem to think it could be a possibility.

    http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/for...organ/&page=16
    Scottish football as a whole seem to rate highly of him, which is good for us. And it would be the smartest thing to do is to leave him there for the rest of the season if we actually do buy the lad.


  12. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    3,623

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    From that picture, too tall for NFFC

    *edit* no wait, its the short guy. Perfect!


  13. #37
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    6,403

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    I know little about him. But I trust our guys again on this one.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


  14. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Will it be Morgan or McGinn - or ( ideal world ) are we chasing both?


  15. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    7,092

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobbo View Post
    Will it be Morgan or McGinn - or ( ideal world ) are we chasing both?
    I think his performances have been that good that we may be out the running for that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Scottish football as a whole seem to rate highly of him, which is good for us. And it would be the smartest thing to do is to leave him there for the rest of the season if we actually do buy the lad.
    I think loaning players back is always a good test of a character too.

    Do they become too big for their boots (Darrow) or do they continue to grow knowing they won’t be there in 6 months (Dele Ali)


  16. #40

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobbo View Post
    Will it be Morgan or McGinn - or ( ideal world ) are we chasing both?
    They're different players in different positions, so i'd imagine we'd still like both.

    McGinn has obviously been doing very well and Lennon will be doing everything he can to drum up more interest to get more money and hope he goes to the Prem. But you never know.

    This Morgan looks exactly what we need in the final 3rd. More pace and direct running to help us on the break.


  17. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    7,092

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    They're different players in different positions, so i'd imagine we'd still like both.

    McGinn has obviously been doing very well and Lennon will be doing everything he can to drum up more interest to get more money and hope he goes to the Prem. But you never know.

    This Morgan looks exactly what we need in the final 3rd. More pace and direct running to help us on the break.
    Morgan will more than likely be Carayols replacement in the squad. Carayol with graft essentially.


  18. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    To me Morgan looks like an attacker anywhere in the 3 behind the front man. He almost could be the LT Dowell replacement.

    Technical, quickish, good movement with and without the ball & scores+creates.

    Interesting to see what their thinking is.

    Also it's almost like Rodgers and Warburton look at the same type players. First McGinn now Morgan


  19. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    His stats look impressive for a 21 year old midfielder.

    8 goals in 16 games is a great return in the second tier of any European league.


  20. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Nottingham/Lincoln
    Posts
    3,293

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    His stats look impressive for a 21 year old midfielder.

    8 goals in 16 games is a great return in the second tier of any European league.
    Add that to 10 in 19 for Jorge Grant and we'll have a right crop of young footballers coming through.


  21. #45
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,722

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    .
    You just know theres a great big pair of sweaty bollocks jangling about under Burns kilt.... probably a massive tangle of ginger pubes and clagnuts as well


  22. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    4,347

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    You just know theres a great big pair of sweaty bollocks jangling about under Burns kilt.... probably a massive tangle of ginger pubes and clagnuts as well
    You’ve thought about that far too much!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

    it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

  23. #47
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,722

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope View Post
    You’ve thought about that far too much!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Say what you see.


  24. #48
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    59,158

    Default Re: LEWIS MORGAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Say what you see.


    "It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •