Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Where the f**ks the derby match day thread?

Default Where the f**ks the derby match day thread?

Ain't got the time to do it justice... hope someone brewing a good one

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Where the f**ks the derby match day thread?

I have asked in the Sheff Utd thread where Red Ryde is. Needs to pull his finger out.

Wandering around the CG

FUCK DERBY.

If we don't get all 3 pts (which I think is highly likely) I get the feeling we'll see the return of the absent posters who have said virtually fuck all since we beat Sheff U.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Wandering around the CG

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    If we don't get all 3 pts (which I think is highly likely) I get the feeling we'll see the return of the absent posters who have said virtually fuck all since we beat Sheff U.
    You know it.

Will be in Venice on Sunday, does anyone know of somewhere there likely to be showing the game.

I have been on a motorhome tour of the west country so (as 1 of those doubters) I haven't been posting much since the unexpected and brilliant victory over SUFC.
    Now back, I shall resume posting and spreading the black cloud of realism over the fun-fest aberrants who believe they have seen the new dawn lighting the skies over the City Ground.
    Please refer to the match-day thread to see more of my pessimistic and doom-laden prophecies...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Please refer to the match-day thread to see more of my pessimistic and doom-laden prophecies...
    "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even upon the menservants and the maidservants in those days I will pour out my spirit. And I will give portents in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes. And it shall come to pass that all who call upon the name of the Lord shall be delivered from the vile pestilence of the Derby Scum."

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    FUCK DERBY.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even upon the menservants and the maidservants in those days I will pour out my spirit. And I will give portents in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes. And it shall come to pass that all who call upon the name of the Lord shall be delivered from the vile pestilence of the Derby Scum."

That would make an ace Facebook status

Amen

After you with the sheep,