Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Are you entertained by Mark Warburton’s football?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Tiki-Taka!

44 89.80%
  • NO - bring back DOUGIE!

5 10.20%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Entertained?

Default Re: Entertained?

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Heres what 9 months convinced me.

Warburton had no intention of rolling out a more versatile plan
    He didnt really have a plan defensively
    His ethos was never going to flower in the timescales allowed.
    We would never entice the standard of player here, with him in charge, to nail that plan.

I understood his demise, then I would have understood us keeping him here. I just say it as I see it, whilst having a pop at some of the absolute nonsense folk threw at the owners.

Im honoured you picked me for special attention, not really sure what youve achieved. Im still happy 9 months was enough time to make a judgement, particularly with things escalating so quickly at the end.
    The football has been turgid under both Warbuton and Karanka so far.

The difference though, is that we don't have a manager openly coming out after another defeat saying that we're going to play exactly the same way next week. Once teams had worked out how to beat us it was obvious that unless we added strings to our bow we were going to continue our slide down the table.

For that reason alone I am more confident in Karanka turning things around. Not that anything of the sort has happened yet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by LowerBridgfordHerts View Post
    The football has been turgid under both Warbuton and Karanka so far.

It has, but folk queuing up to question the validity of the switch, inexplicably aren't allowing for time.

The beauty of Mark Warburton was he stuck so rigidly to his ethos, he made it fairly easy to draw an early conclusion. Karankas just started, he's already diagnosed a weak spine, an over emphasis on one style & complete lack of shape, organisation & leadership.

To judge a manager lock stock & barrel in the midst of such an overhaul is something my admittedly small mind just can't compute.

Dont think we've covered ourselves in glory with Karanka so far, I just hope he smashes a few & folk come round.

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    It has, but folk queuing up to question the validity of the switch, inexplicably aren't allowing for time.

The beauty of Mark Warburton was he stuck so rigidly to his ethos, he made it fairly easy to draw an early conclusion. Karankas just started, he's already diagnosed a weak spine, an over emphasis on one style & complete lack of shape, organisation & leadership.

To judge a manager lock stock & barrel in the midst of such an overhaul is something my admittedly small mind just can't compute.

Dont think we've covered ourselves in glory with Karanka so far, I just hope he smashes a few & folk come round.
    The right results will definitely change minds on whether the sack-and-replace was the correct call.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk