Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Is Tony Xia actually Fawaz al Hasawi?

Default Is Tony Xia actually Fawaz al Hasawi?

I was just taking a look at the Villa forums and check this out.

It's actually scarily similar, you could replace Tony with Fawaz on every single post and you wouldn't bat any eyelid.

I can't think of anything positive to say about Tony other than the fact he's spent money, and that's by no means a clear positive.

Appointments, season tickets, Away Scheme, Running water ( yes !!) , debatable communication style, lack of presence, merchandising supply issues - they are all negatives ( some not very much so I would accept) ..... and I don't see ( of course it may be happening) any indication of modernisation, of significant sponsorship, of development of infrastructure etc.

Of course it's early days , and our league position doesn't help ... but it's not great so far
    Tony is trying his best, he's very keen that's for sure. I just feel sometimes a bit of naivety comes out of him. Least we know what's going on around the club with Tony round.
    He's a bit of a clown. We are where are due to his decision making, plus he posts total garbage on Twitter. He needs to be tacking action right now, he can frankly **** off with his infantile and imbecilic emoji posts.
    Bang on. The twitter stuff mostly, the emoji stuff for a chairman of a huge club who should have far more pressing issues at hand is a bit man-childish and juvenile.
    Biggest mistake Dr T has made was buying too many players.

He has been too good in that respect. Can't keep overhauling half the squad every transfer window and expect them to gel.
    Poor appointments, wreckless financial management, ridiculous social media comments. So far he has been a shambles and is leading us to new depths of disaster.

Nothing good has come out of his tenure so far, nothing at all. There have been no improvements on or off the pitch.
    Tens of millions spent on players to finish 13th in the Championship last season and now what 18th after 7 games? Not hyperbolic at all, so far it has been a total unmitigated disaster with absolutely no positives.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Is Tony Xia actually Fawaz al Hasawi?

Glad they're seeing through him, he's been pissing me off for months.

I thought you were going to reveal he was a poster on here........didn't recognise the name though.

I hope it gets worse for them

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

"Huge club"

Thought Xia owned Villa?

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    I was just taking a look at the Villa forums and check this out.

It's actually scarily similar, you could replace Tony with Fawaz on every single post and you wouldn't bat any eyelid.

Lansbury couldn't be happier.

3m for that liability! There'll be some nice division brewing behind the scenes with him there, nowt so sure.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Couldn't happen to a better club. Bruce and Angela together.

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Couldn't happen to a better club. Bruce and Angela together.
    Sounds like a couple who'd fill in on breakfast television