Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: FFP.......Again

Default Re: FFP.......Again

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Leicester broke FFP as well
    Dirty bin-dippers always trying to dodge.

I didn't care much bout them but when you this - always trying to find new support. Geez.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    Hope they throw the book at them. Preferably all thirty-two volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
    Let us hope it is therefore not printed by Pineapple Books, otherwise it will never be implemented!

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Let's just remind ourself that Mark Arthur voted FOR FFP to be introduced
    And? It's a sound plan, it's just, like most things football related poorly thought through, legally ambiguous and favours the elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MariAndy!s View Post
    And? It's a sound plan, it's just, like most things football related poorly thought through, legally ambiguous and favours the elite.
    Which also sadly reflects about as much forethought as the McClaren appointment - "Well, looks good on paper!" - and again how folk like Marthur draining 10x what the everyday man gets paid from the club, were doing so for only applying everyday man logic & methods.

Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 25-10-17 at 14:41.
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Which reflects about as much forethought as the McClaren appointment - "Well, looks good on paper!" - and again how folk like Marthur drainning 10x what the everyday man gets paid from the club, were doing so for only applying everyday man logic & methods.
    I suppose it was either vote for and try to form it to suit ourselves or against and get told what to do. At the end if the day we were asking ND to write off vast sums yearly to keep us going*.

*I know they could have tried to increase revenue but that probably would have required more initial outlay.

FFP in theory sounded like a good idea, but it was very flawed to begin with and still is.
    I dread to think what football would look like now without it though..

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyBala View Post
    FFP in theory sounded like a good idea, but it was very flawed to begin with and still is.
    I dread to think what football would look like now without it though..
    With Britt & Antonio coming here, I'd have much sooner have seen Pearce been able to invest in more players like those, and seen where we'd have been tbh.

Football's a corrupt, money-driven, commercial conglomeration of scum now. All FFP has done is mean all the most bent keep a bigger peice of the pie for themselves.

We are where we are though. Hopefully the recent positive changes can keep happening, and we can still upset the upper heirachy somehow.

Left Winger

Football is basically the Mos Eisley Cantina from the original Star Wars.

Sorry, had to get rid of skanky hobo Rooney. Every time it comes up in my feed on Tapatalk it makes me feel queasy.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.

Visit my Facebook page 'DBW Creative'

I'm pretty sure the FFP rules were forced through by the Premier League. Their usual tactic is to threaten to take away the solidarity payments, which are a pittance compared to the Premier League riches but which keep some lower league clubs afloat.