Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Kieran Dowell Chant

      
  1. #1
    Purveyor of exotic goods
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Kieran Dowell Chant

    REALLY REALLY SIMPLE (i.e you can sing it while drunk on pints and goals)

    After Kieran 'total football' Dowell does something awesome lets start singing this...

    Crowd 1 : "KIERAN!!"
    Crowd 2 : "TOTAL FOOTBALL!!"
    Crowd 1 : "DOWELL!!"
    Crowd 2 : "TOTAL FOOTBALL!!"

    Repeat until opposition destroyed.

    (I excpect PRS revenue shortly, perhaps even an ivor Novello)


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    22,443

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    You better watch out
    Cos you're likely to cry
    You'll probably be sad and
    I'm telling you why
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    He's making a list,
    Of women he's done,
    He's only 13 but had plenty of fun.
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    He sees her when she's sleeping
    He knows when she's at home.
    He knows if she's been bad or good
    And there's nothing he won't bone.

    So you better watch out
    Cos you're likely to cry
    You'll probably be sad and
    I'm telling you why
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    .k I m
    I m u mm

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,561

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    You better watch out
    Cos you're likely to cry
    You'll probably be sad and
    I'm telling you why
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    He's making a list,
    Of women he's done,
    He's only 13 but had plenty of fun.
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    He sees her when she's sleeping
    He knows when she's at home.
    He knows if she's been bad or good
    And there's nothing he won't bone.

    So you better watch out
    Cos you're likely to cry
    You'll probably be sad and
    I'm telling you why
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.



  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,247

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    He's Scouse
    Looks like a mouse
    Come to my house
    We'll eat some grouse
    off my spouse

    Sorry, what's this thread about again??


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wilts
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    We've got him on loan
    We've got him on loaaaaaan
    Kieran Dowell
    We've got him on loan


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    We've loaned a diamond called Kieran Dowell
    A Toffee from Lancashire
    He plays alongside Barrie McKay
    Together at Nottingham Forest FC
    Now your playing in red
    We'll sing until we go to bed
    Kieran Dowell is a ........


    Everton have this song for Ross Barkley, tried to do something but got stuck with the last sentence.


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wadiya
    Posts
    2,381

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    You better watch out
    Cos you're likely to cry
    You'll probably be sad and
    I'm telling you why
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    He's making a list,
    Of women he's done,
    He's only 13 but had plenty of fun.
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.

    He sees her when she's sleeping
    He knows when she's at home.
    He knows if she's been bad or good
    And there's nothing he won't bone.

    So you better watch out
    Cos you're likely to cry
    You'll probably be sad and
    I'm telling you why
    Kieran Dowell is banging, your mum.
    He only looks about 15 now so doubt he was banging any mums at 13, maybe drums instead


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,394

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTomato View Post
    REALLY REALLY SIMPLE (i.e you can sing it while drunk on pints and goals)

    After Kieran 'total football' Dowell does something awesome lets start singing this...

    Crowd 1 : "KIERAN!!"
    Crowd 2 : "TOTAL FOOTBALL!!"
    Crowd 1 : "DOWELL!!"
    Crowd 2 : "TOTAL FOOTBALL!!"

    Repeat until opposition destroyed.

    (I excpect PRS revenue shortly, perhaps even an ivor Novello)
    If done between LB and TE could be good. I remember watching russia vs england in moscow a few years back and they did something similar. Intimidating to say the least.


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    3,938

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    Na na naa na
    Na na naa na
    Hey hey hey
    Kieron Dowell


  11. #10

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Na na naa na
    Na na naa na
    Hey hey hey
    Kieron Dowell
    Winner

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


  12. #11
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    10,191

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    We all agree...Kieran Dowell is magic.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


  13. #12
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,112

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    Dowell, whoah oh oh,
    Dowell, whoah oh oh,
    He came from Everton,
    He's probably banged your mum,
    Dowell, whoah oh oh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: Kieran Dowell Chant

    He's only just stopped sucking his thumb
    But now he's a red he's banging ya mum


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •