Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Default Fantasy Football Pay League 2017-2018

That time of the year again. No one gave a shit last year so I'm assuming it'll be the same this year, however....

I cordially invite the great people of LTLF to join in my pay-to-play fantasy football (Premier League one) this year.

It's £15 in, we currently have 40 players signed up. It's a little different to most leagues in that it's not a case of winner takes all in May. Oh no, here at RobbieTowers we like to do things a bit different.

Our league format is brilliantly simple and simply brilliant. Entrants are divided into four leagues to mimic PL, Championship, L1 and L2 based on their August score. From there on in, it's a bit like the football pyramid system. At the end of each month we calculate scores and certain teams will be promoted or relegated into the alternative leagues. Promoted teams get prizes, relegated teams get ... nothing.

On top of that, there'll also be two cup competitions which roughly mimic the FA cup and then a combined league cup/football trophy cup. FA cup is just all entrants knock out, starting in the first half of the season. The second cup starts in the second half of the season - with the top 50% of players entering the 'elite' competition and the bottom 50% of players entering the 'non-elite' section. Winners of both sections get prizes.

And then there's an overall winner prize too just for good measure.

Sound like your bag? Drop me a private mail if you want in.

.k I m
    I m u mm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Fantasy Football Pay League 2017-2018

Another year, another no one giving a shit.