Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here We Go.......

Default Re: Here We Go.......

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Come on, own up, which one of you has upset Malcolm on Vital?

malc08 VitalForest 17/8/2017....."Those tw@ts on LTLF are like the Gestapo, i wont name them but if you criticise the Mods you get a ban"
    It's one of Samuel's alter-egos, he's trying to discredit the mods again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

malc08 VitalForest 17/8/2017....."Those tw@ts on LTLF are like the Gestapo, i wont name them but if you criticise the Mods you get a ban"
    Eat shit malc... Either join a decent forum or forever be black dogging each other over whose orange tree is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Eat shit malc... Either join a decent forum or forever be black dogging each other over whose orange tree is better.
    "Fuck off back to Vital Malc, it's more about your level"?

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Left Winger

Well, I haven't banned anyone today, and I don't think my erstwhile colleague Obergrüppenführer Flagman has either?

Would Malcolm like some cheese with that whine?

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Red til I'm dead

Has he got a time machine? How's he posted on 17th August 2017?

Would explain why the mods can't remember banning him, they haven't done it yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    It's one of Samuel's alter-egos, he's trying to discredit the mods again.
    Shh!

Left Winger

I would add here that (to my knowledge anyway) we've never banned anyone for specific criticism of the moderators, only for specific continued abuse and only then after (at least) one warning.

Banning people from a forum is only a last resort if they refuse to change their behaviour and said behaviour is of such a level that it detracts from the forum debate and (importantly) annoys other posters.

If you want to offer constructive criticism to the moderating team on LTLF please feel free to drop any of us a Personal Message.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Well, I haven't banned anyone today, and I don't think my erstwhile colleague Obergrüppenführer Flagman has either?

You've reminded me of the man in high castle now, great.

Compared to Vital this is one big love in.

Right bitch fest over there and never heard so much bollocks spouted.

Think it's mainly 12 year old little girls over there, eh Malcella

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

I would add here that (to my knowledge anyway) we've never banned anyone for specific criticism of the moderators, only for specific continued abuse and only then after (at least) one warning.

Banning people from a forum is only a last resort if they refuse to change their behaviour and said behaviour is of such a level that it detracts from the forum debate and (importantly) annoys other posters.

If you want to offer constructive criticism to the moderating team on LTLF please feel free to drop any of us a Personal Message.
    Do you have a confirmed kill count at mod towers?

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Not banned anyone for months. Don't like doing it, would rather not have it made necessary.

Except Col, who banned himself as a test, then couldn't un ban himself cos he was banned!

"This statement is false."

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Do you have a confirmed kill count at mod towers?
    No mate. It's not like we have a Roll Call of the Fallen, as it were.

There are many accounts that are banned but those are because they have (usually) just signed up to spam the forum with adverts or other similar crap.

It's not like Flagman and I sit around a table drinking and reminiscing about posters we've "taken out" or anything.

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

Shame..... i imagined you both lying awake at night unable to fall asleep as spainred, porks and Michael visit you in your nightmares.....

Rose-Coloured Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Except Col, who banned himself as a test, then couldn't un ban himself cos he was banned!
    The forum equivalent of a Chinese finger trap

Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post
    Compared to Vital this is one big love in.

Right bitch fest over there and never heard so much bollocks spouted.

Think it's mainly 12 year old little girls over there, eh Malcella
    Otis' blood will boil when he sees this one.......

Agree jock, my mate is rangers fan and st holder and couldn't wait to see the back of warbs and his backroom team

Not 1 good word about them

Seriously. Some people just do not want anything a chance. Clough could return to earth as the second coming of God, & he'd be crucified again before a ball was kicked.

You only have to read any football forum to realise that half the people on it love their manager and half can't stand the sight of him, so all you have to do is pick the sort who will agree with your point of view, then quote them.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Seriously. Some people just do not want anything a chance. Clough could return to earth as the second coming of God, & he'd be crucified again before a ball was kicked.
    I can say with absolute certainty Alf that had the usual suspects on Vital been around (and even a small minority on here to be fair) with Internet access in 1975, they would've crucified Cloughie for bringing "has beens" like Frank Clark, John O'Hare and John McGovern to the City Ground, let alone for the indifferent results over his first 18 months in charge.

Left Winger

I can say with absolute certainty Alf that had the usual suspects on Vital been around (and even a small minority on here to be fair) with Internet access in 1975, they would've crucified Cloughie for bringing "has beens" like Frank Clark, John O'Hare and John McGovern to the City Ground, let alone for the indifferent results over his first 18 months in charge.
    Can you imagine the hilarity on here and the absolute meltdown on Vital that would have ensured when Mr. Clough signed a forward with a history of disciplinary issues and a fondness for a cheeky half from Birmingham City, and then proceeded to announce he was going to play him in Central Defence?

Can you imagine the hilarity on here and the absolute meltdown on Vital that would have ensured when Mr. Clough signed a forward with a history of disciplinary issues and a fondness for a cheeky half from Birmingham City, and then proceeded to announce he was going to play him in Central Defence?
    There was some degree of incredulity as it was Chris, though, thankfully, the only platform for the 'outraged' was the Football Post letters page.

Not that type of player

John O'Hare was too old, a waste of money, and we should have signed a younger up and coming striker instead...

...said no one as he helped us gain promotion, and win our first League title and League Cup.

Last edited by Ravi; 21-07-17 at 10:35.
    "Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Rose-Coloured Boy

It's interesting that after winning the league in 77/78 under Cloughie we then finished lower in the league year-on-year for four seasons, culminating in finishing 12th in 81/82. There's no way he'd have kept his job if that happened today.

Left Winger

Colin Barrett and Larry Lloyd could be offered as similar examples.

Colin Barrett and Larry Lloyd could be offered as similar examples.
    Indeed they could - a Man City reserve and an injury-prone Liverpool "reject".

Had it been in existence at that time, it would've been carnage over on Vital!