Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 73 of 73

Thread: Here We Go.......

      
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,882

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Come on, own up, which one of you has upset Malcolm on Vital?

    malc08 VitalForest 17/8/2017....."Those tw@ts on LTLF are like the Gestapo, i wont name them but if you criticise the Mods you get a ban"
    It's one of Samuel's alter-egos, he's trying to discredit the mods again.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #52
    Doesn't like Joe Worrall
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35,666

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Come on, own up, which one of you has upset Malcolm on Vital?

    malc08 VitalForest 17/8/2017....."Those tw@ts on LTLF are like the Gestapo, i wont name them but if you criticise the Mods you get a ban"
    Eat shit malc... Either join a decent forum or forever be black dogging each other over whose orange tree is better.


  4. #53

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Eat shit malc... Either join a decent forum or forever be black dogging each other over whose orange tree is better.
    "Fuck off back to Vital Malc, it's more about your level"?

    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

  5. #54
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    58,301

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Well, I haven't banned anyone today, and I don't think my erstwhile colleague Obergrüppenführer Flagman has either?

    Would Malcolm like some cheese with that whine?

    "It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

  6. #55
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,442

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Come on, own up, which one of you has upset Malcolm on Vital?

    malc08 VitalForest 17/8/2017....."Those tw@ts on LTLF are like the Gestapo, i wont name them but if you criticise the Mods you get a ban"
    Has he got a time machine? How's he posted on 17th August 2017?

    Would explain why the mods can't remember banning him, they haven't done it yet....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  7. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,411

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    It's one of Samuel's alter-egos, he's trying to discredit the mods again.
    Shh!


  8. #57
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    58,301

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    I would add here that (to my knowledge anyway) we've never banned anyone for specific criticism of the moderators, only for specific continued abuse and only then after (at least) one warning.

    Banning people from a forum is only a last resort if they refuse to change their behaviour and said behaviour is of such a level that it detracts from the forum debate and (importantly) annoys other posters.

    If you want to offer constructive criticism to the moderating team on LTLF please feel free to drop any of us a Personal Message.


  9. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stockton, California
    Posts
    10,469

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Well, I haven't banned anyone today, and I don't think my erstwhile colleague Obergrüppenführer Flagman has either?

    Would Malcolm like some cheese with that whine?
    You've reminded me of the man in high castle now, great.


  10. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ROBIN HOOD CITY
    Posts
    2,285

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Compared to Vital this is one big love in.

    Right bitch fest over there and never heard so much bollocks spouted.

    Think it's mainly 12 year old little girls over there, eh Malcella


  11. #60
    Doesn't like Joe Worrall
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35,666

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    I would add here that (to my knowledge anyway) we've never banned anyone for specific criticism of the moderators, only for specific continued abuse and only then after (at least) one warning.

    Banning people from a forum is only a last resort if they refuse to change their behaviour and said behaviour is of such a level that it detracts from the forum debate and (importantly) annoys other posters.

    If you want to offer constructive criticism to the moderating team on LTLF please feel free to drop any of us a Personal Message.
    Do you have a confirmed kill count at mod towers?


  12. #61
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    36,103

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Well, I haven't banned anyone today, and I don't think my erstwhile colleague Obergrüppenführer Flagman has either?

    Would Malcolm like some cheese with that whine?
    Not banned anyone for months. Don't like doing it, would rather not have it made necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    I would add here that (to my knowledge anyway) we've never banned anyone for specific criticism of the moderators, only for specific continued abuse and only then after (at least) one warning.

    Banning people from a forum is only a last resort if they refuse to change their behaviour and said behaviour is of such a level that it detracts from the forum debate and (importantly) annoys other posters.

    If you want to offer constructive criticism to the moderating team on LTLF please feel free to drop any of us a Personal Message.
    Except Col, who banned himself as a test, then couldn't un ban himself cos he was banned!

    "This statement is false."

    Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

  13. #62
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    58,301

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Do you have a confirmed kill count at mod towers?
    No mate. It's not like we have a Roll Call of the Fallen, as it were.

    There are many accounts that are banned but those are because they have (usually) just signed up to spam the forum with adverts or other similar crap.

    It's not like Flagman and I sit around a table drinking and reminiscing about posters we've "taken out" or anything.


  14. #63
    Doesn't like Joe Worrall
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35,666

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Shame..... i imagined you both lying awake at night unable to fall asleep as spainred, porks and Michael visit you in your nightmares.....




  15. #64
    Rose-Coloured Boy
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    6,967

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Except Col, who banned himself as a test, then couldn't un ban himself cos he was banned!
    The forum equivalent of a Chinese finger trap


  16. #65

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post
    Compared to Vital this is one big love in.

    Right bitch fest over there and never heard so much bollocks spouted.

    Think it's mainly 12 year old little girls over there, eh Malcella
    Otis' blood will boil when he sees this one.......

    Agree jock, my mate is rangers fan and st holder and couldn't wait to see the back of warbs and his backroom team

    Not 1 good word about them




    Seriously. Some people just do not want anything a chance. Clough could return to earth as the second coming of God, & he'd be crucified again before a ball was kicked.


  17. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,627

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    You only have to read any football forum to realise that half the people on it love their manager and half can't stand the sight of him, so all you have to do is pick the sort who will agree with your point of view, then quote them.


  18. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.
    Posts
    7,367

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Seriously. Some people just do not want anything a chance. Clough could return to earth as the second coming of God, & he'd be crucified again before a ball was kicked.
    I can say with absolute certainty Alf that had the usual suspects on Vital been around (and even a small minority on here to be fair) with Internet access in 1975, they would've crucified Cloughie for bringing "has beens" like Frank Clark, John O'Hare and John McGovern to the City Ground, let alone for the indifferent results over his first 18 months in charge.


  19. #68
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    58,301

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    I can say with absolute certainty Alf that had the usual suspects on Vital been around (and even a small minority on here to be fair) with Internet access in 1975, they would've crucified Cloughie for bringing "has beens" like Frank Clark, John O'Hare and John McGovern to the City Ground, let alone for the indifferent results over his first 18 months in charge.
    Can you imagine the hilarity on here and the absolute meltdown on Vital that would have ensured when Mr. Clough signed a forward with a history of disciplinary issues and a fondness for a cheeky half from Birmingham City, and then proceeded to announce he was going to play him in Central Defence?


  20. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.
    Posts
    7,367

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Can you imagine the hilarity on here and the absolute meltdown on Vital that would have ensured when Mr. Clough signed a forward with a history of disciplinary issues and a fondness for a cheeky half from Birmingham City, and then proceeded to announce he was going to play him in Central Defence?
    There was some degree of incredulity as it was Chris, though, thankfully, the only platform for the 'outraged' was the Football Post letters page.


  21. #70
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niche Club
    Posts
    26,025

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    I can say with absolute certainty Alf that had the usual suspects on Vital been around (and even a small minority on here to be fair) with Internet access in 1975, they would've crucified Cloughie for bringing "has beens" like Frank Clark, John O'Hare and John McGovern to the City Ground, let alone for the indifferent results over his first 18 months in charge.
    John O'Hare was too old, a waste of money, and we should have signed a younger up and coming striker instead...


    ...said no one as he helped us gain promotion, and win our first League title and League Cup.

    Last edited by Ravi; 21-07-17 at 10:35.
    "Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

  22. #71
    Rose-Coloured Boy
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    6,967

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    It's interesting that after winning the league in 77/78 under Cloughie we then finished lower in the league year-on-year for four seasons, culminating in finishing 12th in 81/82. There's no way he'd have kept his job if that happened today.


  23. #72
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    58,301

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Colin Barrett and Larry Lloyd could be offered as similar examples.


  24. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.
    Posts
    7,367

    Default Re: Here We Go.......

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Colin Barrett and Larry Lloyd could be offered as similar examples.
    Indeed they could - a Man City reserve and an injury-prone Liverpool "reject".

    Had it been in existence at that time, it would've been carnage over on Vital!


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •