Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Daryl Murphy

Too School For Cool

Default Re: Daryl Murphy

Brereton's definitely earned a start up front after Sunday. Nice to have to quality forwards fighting for a spot though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    Brereton's definitely earned a start up front after Sunday. Nice to have to quality forwards fighting for a spot though.
    Exactly. The possibility of having at least two players vying for selection to start for each position is a luxury we haven't had too often for a long time.

I doubt we'll ever be totally injury-free but creating a little competition is a healthy headache to give Karanka.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.

Visit my Facebook page 'DBW Creative'

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    Don't think he'll get as much change out of Elphick & Chester as he did Mertrsackr & Holding, but for me Brereton has a couple more strings to his bow than Murphy.

Fire in his belly for starters plus pace to run the channels.

Definitely starts for me.

Left Winger

Murph is a brilliant option off the bench though if you need a forward to bring on to see out a game, or if you’re chasing a goal and need a target man.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

As long as he's the target for crosses and not aimless hoofs, yeah.