Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Who is leaving?

      
  1. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    3,512

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Peter, Paul and Mary.

    Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #27
    Too School for Cool
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    7,808

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Anyone on LV-426




  4. #28
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    59,178

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Clarks Tash View Post
    John Denver.
    He won't be happy with all the airport security.

    "It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

  5. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    I read somewhere in the Liverpool forum that Liverpool is interested in Ahmedhodzic maybe Ahmedhodzic goes to liverpol I hope that the notthigan will not let it and keep it and play for the first team

    Last edited by carobnjacic; 25-06-17 at 13:57.

  6. #30
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    59,178

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by carobnjacic View Post
    I read somewhere in the Liverpool forum that Liverpool is interested in Ahmedhodzic maybe Ahmedhodzic goes to liverpol I hope that the notthigan will not let it and keep it and play for the first team
    Don't we all.

    We all hate Liverpool here.


  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    10,833

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Don't we all.

    We all hate Liverpool here.
    One day soon I pray, we will knock them out of cup competition again, and laugh whilst they pour out their predictable bile against us.

    That Hillsbourgh replay will always stick in my throat.


  8. #32
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    36,242

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    One day soon I pray, we will knock them out of cup competition again, and laugh whilst they pour out their predictable bile against us.

    That Hillsbourgh replay will always stick in my throat.
    +1

    "This statement is false."

    Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

  9. #33
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,738

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by carobnjacic View Post
    I read somewhere in the Liverpool forum that Liverpool is interested in Ahmedhodzic maybe Ahmedhodzic goes to liverpol I hope that the notthigan will not let it and keep it and play for the first team
    If he goes there, he disappears in oblivion.

    If he thinks Forest are shit for his career you wait till he becomes a premier league loanee.

    He'll have a big house, nice car and career stats of 200 appearances for 5 clubs, other than Liverpool


  10. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    How much I followed the boy just got 6 minutes of a chance against Newcastle the rest 8 times on the bench do not get a chance to make a choice


  11. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by carobnjacic View Post
    How much I followed the boy just got 6 minutes of a chance against Newcastle the rest 8 times on the bench do not get a chance to make a choice
    He's still very young, Brereton, Burke, Osborn, Worral, Smith all worked hard bided their time and got a chance, they are all now 1st team regulars/starters.

    Or he could become Patrick Bamford, go to a big Club loaned to a L1 club, bounce around for a few years being a bit part player in the championship, get loaned to a lower end Prem team before being sold to a Club back to a championship team and back in the position he started.

    At least with us if he's ready he'll start and when/if he progresses beyond us we generally don't hold players back.

    Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk


  12. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Ben Brereton Anel Ahmedhodzic Euro Final in Georgia The Championship is played between 2 and 15 July


  13. #37
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,738

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by carobnjacic View Post
    How much I followed the boy just got 6 minutes of a chance against Newcastle the rest 8 times on the bench do not get a chance to make a choice
    He will get more time on the pitch at Forest than he ever will with Liverpool.

    Patience is the key.

    If he doesnt know that then somebody that knows him needs to tell him.


  14. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ROBIN HOOD CITY
    Posts
    2,315

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    He will get more time on the pitch at Forest than he ever will with Liverpool.

    Patience is the key.

    If he doesnt know that then somebody that knows him needs to tell him.
    True but some seem more bothered with earning the money and less with actually playing.

    There's so many players in prem league limbo where they've sacrificed the chance of playing regular football.


  15. #39
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,738

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post
    True but some seem more bothered with earning the money and less with actually playing.

    There's so many players in prem league limbo where they've sacrificed the chance of playing regular football.
    I read the other day that chalobah already has 95 England caps starting from the age of 13. Id be surprised if hes made 10% of that amount in a Chelsea shirt.


  16. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    4,865

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Well, thankfully we've shown that if a player is good enough, he'll get first team action. We have a pathway for young players to progress and thrive here. The same can't be said of Liverpool, Chelsea, or for that matter most prem clubs who are stocked to bursting with foreign mercenaries and youth stolen from the lower leagues.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


  17. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,658

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
    Well, thankfully we've shown that if a player is good enough, he'll get first team action. We have a pathway for young players to progress and thrive here. The same can't be said of Liverpool, Chelsea, or for that matter most prem clubs who are stocked to bursting with foreign mercenaries and youth stolen from the lower leagues.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    This, we'll see how many of the U-19 World Cup winning squad actually play Prem. League games for their club team, ever..............too many journeyman South Americans and Africans to advance rather than a homegrown kid.


  18. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wits' End
    Posts
    6,120

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    He's still very young, Brereton, Burke, Osborn, Worral, Smith all worked hard bided their time and got a chance, they are all now 1st team regulars/starters.
    You can include Cash in there & then consider they all made a significant impact from the outset.

    Alot of folk would say we introduced these lads at the right time, but theres a counter argument that suggests we held on too long before throwing them in.

    Id like to think we're on the verge of throwing Anel in, who looks a great little player, before its too late.


  19. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Nottingham/Lincoln
    Posts
    3,293

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    You can include Cash in there & then consider they all made a significant impact from the outset.

    Alot of folk would say we introduced these lads at the right time, but theres a counter argument that suggests we held on too long before throwing them in.

    Id like to think we're on the verge of throwing Anel in, who looks a great little player, before its too late.
    I like to throw in a bit of Anel now and again


  20. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,658

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post
    I like to throw in a bit of Anel now and again
    I think I'd like a lot of Anel this year.


  21. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    You can include Cash in there & then consider they all made a significant impact from the outset.

    Alot of folk would say we introduced these lads at the right time, but theres a counter argument that suggests we held on too long before throwing them in.

    Id like to think we're on the verge of throwing Anel in, who looks a great little player, before its too late.
    Yeah forgot about him. I think we let then all come in at the right time.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •