Circuit advertisement

Too School for Cool

Default Re: Who is leaving?

Anyone on LV-426

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Clarks Tash View Post
    John Denver.
    He won't be happy with all the airport security.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

I read somewhere in the Liverpool forum that Liverpool is interested in Ahmedhodzic maybe Ahmedhodzic goes to liverpol I hope that the notthigan will not let it and keep it and play for the first team

Last edited by carobnjacic; 25-06-17 at 13:57.

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by carobnjacic View Post
    I read somewhere in the Liverpool forum that Liverpool is interested in Ahmedhodzic maybe Ahmedhodzic goes to liverpol I hope that the notthigan will not let it and keep it and play for the first team
    Don't we all.

We all hate Liverpool here.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Don't we all.

We all hate Liverpool here.
    One day soon I pray, we will knock them out of cup competition again, and laugh whilst they pour out their predictable bile against us.

That Hillsbourgh replay will always stick in my throat.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    One day soon I pray, we will knock them out of cup competition again, and laugh whilst they pour out their predictable bile against us.

That Hillsbourgh replay will always stick in my throat.
    +1

"This statement is false."

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Devils favourite advocate

If he goes there, he disappears in oblivion.

If he thinks Forest are shit for his career you wait till he becomes a premier league loanee.

He'll have a big house, nice car and career stats of 200 appearances for 5 clubs, other than Liverpool

How much I followed the boy just got 6 minutes of a chance against Newcastle the rest 8 times on the bench do not get a chance to make a choice

How much I followed the boy just got 6 minutes of a chance against Newcastle the rest 8 times on the bench do not get a chance to make a choice
    He's still very young, Brereton, Burke, Osborn, Worral, Smith all worked hard bided their time and got a chance, they are all now 1st team regulars/starters.

Or he could become Patrick Bamford, go to a big Club loaned to a L1 club, bounce around for a few years being a bit part player in the championship, get loaned to a lower end Prem team before being sold to a Club back to a championship team and back in the position he started.

At least with us if he's ready he'll start and when/if he progresses beyond us we generally don't hold players back.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Ben Brereton Anel Ahmedhodzic Euro Final in Georgia The Championship is played between 2 and 15 July

He will get more time on the pitch at Forest than he ever will with Liverpool.

Patience is the key.

If he doesnt know that then somebody that knows him needs to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    He will get more time on the pitch at Forest than he ever will with Liverpool.

Patience is the key.

If he doesnt know that then somebody that knows him needs to tell him.
    True but some seem more bothered with earning the money and less with actually playing.

There's so many players in prem league limbo where they've sacrificed the chance of playing regular football.

Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post
    True but some seem more bothered with earning the money and less with actually playing.

There's so many players in prem league limbo where they've sacrificed the chance of playing regular football.
    I read the other day that chalobah already has 95 England caps starting from the age of 13. Id be surprised if hes made 10% of that amount in a Chelsea shirt.

Well, thankfully we've shown that if a player is good enough, he'll get first team action. We have a pathway for young players to progress and thrive here. The same can't be said of Liverpool, Chelsea, or for that matter most prem clubs who are stocked to bursting with foreign mercenaries and youth stolen from the lower leagues.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
    Well, thankfully we've shown that if a player is good enough, he'll get first team action. We have a pathway for young players to progress and thrive here. The same can't be said of Liverpool, Chelsea, or for that matter most prem clubs who are stocked to bursting with foreign mercenaries and youth stolen from the lower leagues.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    This, we'll see how many of the U-19 World Cup winning squad actually play Prem. League games for their club team, ever..............too many journeyman South Americans and Africans to advance rather than a homegrown kid.

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    He's still very young, Brereton, Burke, Osborn, Worral, Smith all worked hard bided their time and got a chance, they are all now 1st team regulars/starters.
    You can include Cash in there & then consider they all made a significant impact from the outset.

Alot of folk would say we introduced these lads at the right time, but theres a counter argument that suggests we held on too long before throwing them in.

Id like to think we're on the verge of throwing Anel in, who looks a great little player, before its too late.

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    You can include Cash in there & then consider they all made a significant impact from the outset.

Alot of folk would say we introduced these lads at the right time, but theres a counter argument that suggests we held on too long before throwing them in.

Id like to think we're on the verge of throwing Anel in, who looks a great little player, before its too late.
    I like to throw in a bit of Anel now and again

Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post
    I like to throw in a bit of Anel now and again
    I think I'd like a lot of Anel this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post

Yeah forgot about him. I think we let then all come in at the right time.